Battle for the Yutonian Map - Turn II

They're all the rage

Moderators: BrickSyd, Kommander Ken, Elmagnifico, Duerer

Battle for the Yutonian Map - Turn II

Postby Kaplan » Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:39 pm

Welcome to turn two of the Battle for the Yutonian Map;
For Battle for the Yutonian Map - Introduction: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=13041
For Battle for the Yutonian Map - Turn I: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=13073

To determine the turn order a d20 has been rolled for each faction. Bigger numbers started first.

Dice rolls for factions came up as fallows:
Konfederacja Polska: 20
Brittanian League: 16
Bavaria: 10
Meritocratic Republic of Trattoria: 9
Space Mafia: 8
Ducy of Braunberg: 69
Saxony: 4
Canadia Star Legion: 2

Reminder: At the beginning of turn II the distribution of forces are like this:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/timur ... /i0t1p.png

Each movement/action will be explained below the related photos

Disrupted Polish knights and horse recover at the beginning of the turn.

Disrupted Polish grenadiers recover at the beginning of the turn.

Polish tank moved forward and fired its main cannon and launched two rockets.

One Panzer Grösse's main turrets barrel got hit and destroyed (component damage).

Polish infantry advanced to the enemy.

Polish Hero Walczak tried to inspire the knights which were distrupted in the previous turn with a speech to give them extra move for this turn but she faied. (Roll for heroic action failed.)

Walczak and three knights started a charge attack...

... but Braunbergians saved their actions from previous turn for response. Totenshlagers and small cannon fired aiming Walczak.

Walczak and her horse got killed instantly. The knight nearby failed to redshirt the hero.

However the knights managed to make a very succesful attack to the heavy troopers. The response fires of the Braunbergian heavy troopers can not penetrate the knights armor (and shields). Knights killed five Braunbergian heavy troopers.

Braunbergian gunner used their responses combined to kill one of the knights.

Recovered knights moved forward to back up other knights.

Brittanian cannons moved forward and saved their actions for response. The jetpacks moved forward in battle formation. The hardsuit advanced together with the infantry.

A group of Brittanian infantry went north to meet with the Canadian drop ship.

Jetpack squad attacked the Braunbergian gunner squad and killed one officer and two gunners.

Panzer Kommendant Wilhelm Fritz: "Fire the n-shell, the one we got from the Magician's Alliance."
Gunner: "Herr Kommendant. I'm afraid the workers have forgotten to load those shells"
Panzer Kommendant Wilhelm Fritz: "Sheissköpfer! Fire regular shells then! Destroy those Brittanian infantry piled up on the hill!" (Heroic action to load the main turret with magic shells failed)

The shot killed five Brittanian soldiers and two soldiers are distrupted.

Panzer Grösse moved forward.

Secondary cannons are fired. One polish knight was killed and one size damage was dealt to one of the Brittanian cannons and one of the Canadian Fighter.

Trattorian forces moved forward saving their actions for response fire. The experimental weapon minimizer continued to power up.

Space Mafia Limo entered the battlefield.

Sackhead succesfully used his heroic action to blow up the roof of the limo to make enough room for his gang for shooting.

The gang fired upon the jetpack troopers. The Officer, the machine gunner and one regular jetpack trooper was killed.

In Braunbergs turn, gunners and heavy troopers fired at the remaining knight and killed him.

All Braunbergian forces moved forward. Totenschlagers line of sight is blocked by the space mafia limo (friendly unit) and the enemy is out of small cannons range. The actions for all four cannons are saved for response action.

Forces of Saxony advanced as seen.

The AA-Gun in the north fired at the Canadian fighter in the north but the shot didn't penetrate the armor.
Other AA-Gun's failed to make an attack. The fighters kept unharmed.

The fighters moved forward to attack the AA-Guns but don't get in range of the Saxon infantry.
The Dropship flew back to the meeting point to get the Brittanian infantry.

The fighters manage to damage of the AA-Guns (1 size damage) with their laser guns.
Unluckily both rockets launched from the fighters missed their targets and exploded in ruins. One of the rockets destroyed a column.

Captain Rex Berman used his heroic action. Being a spy from cyberintelligence unit CSEC, he remotely hacked the computers controlling the main cannon of Panzer Grösse. He will modify its control software so that it elevates the gun a little too much so that it always over-shoots and the shot goes behind the target. (The shots of the Panzer Grösse will land random amount of inches behind the target instead of a direct hit)

Distribution of forces at the end of turn 2:
Link for a larger version of the map: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/timur ... i0t2_p.png

Kill Counts:
Bavaria: 69
Konfederacja Polska: 5
Ducy of Braunberg: 3
Brittanian League: 3
Space Mafia: 3

Lost Units:
Konfederacja Polska: 1 hero, 3 knights
Ducy of Braunberg: 5 heavy soldiers, 1 officer, 2 gunners
Brittanian League: 5 soldiers, 1 jetpack officer, 1 jetpack machine gunner, 1 jetpack soldier

It's time for ORDERS.

Orders should be sent until Thursday (06.11.2014).

Please PM your orders with the fallowing subject format: Example: "Faction X - Turn 3"

Recommendations and some additional informations:
*Noxarian Security forces will enter the field in turn 3. Location of entrance is shown in the force distribution map.
*You can you sector designations if you want to specify locations.
*Figures will be moved in straight lines if possible unless you specify the route.
*You can pre-determine your minifigures countering option for the CC combat if such situation happens. Otherwise I will use parry option.
*Don't forget that trees, ruins, the cottage can be damaged and destroyed.
*I wanted to keep some details secret on purpose to increase the surprise factor.
Last edited by Kaplan on Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kaplan
Supercharged Tank
Supercharged Tank

Re: Battle for the Yutonian Map - Turn II

Postby Natalya » Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:23 pm

Hmm you shouldn't have told everyone what the hacking was going to do.  Now all Silver has to do is say, "oh well aim at the grass in front of those guys" and boom he hits right on target.  Can you make the effect be random perhaps?
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Ya gotta remember, Soryu's a brutal thug, ain't got no finesse like Shinji."
Natalya
I've trolled before.

Postby Silent-sigfig » Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:13 pm

Does the big blue tank actually roll?
BFenix wrote:
Silent-sigfig wrote: :dog:

Coolest 1000th post ever :D
Silent-sigfig
can you feel me?

Postby Kaplan » Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:20 am

Natalya wrote:Hmm you shouldn't have told everyone what the hacking was going to do.  Now all Silver has to do is say, "oh well aim at the grass in front of those guys" and boom he hits right on target.  Can you make the effect be random perhaps?

OK. that's fair enough. The aiming error will occur in random amount of inches.

Silent-sigfig wrote:Does the big blue tank actually roll?

Yes it does. It has 10 gunners for gunnery support and the main gun is controlled by a hero. Therefor the success rate is very high. Additionally it has explosion damage so even if the shot was missed for some inches it had still a very damaging effect.
Kaplan
Supercharged Tank
Supercharged Tank

Postby Silent-sigfig » Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:06 am

Kaplan wrote:
Silent-sigfig wrote:Does the big blue tank actually roll?

Yes it does. It has 10 gunners for gunnery support and the main gun is controlled by a hero. Therefor the success rate is very high. Additionally it has explosion damage so even if the shot was missed for some inches it had still a very damaging effect.

No i mean does it have wheels?
BFenix wrote:
Silent-sigfig wrote: :dog:

Coolest 1000th post ever :D
Silent-sigfig
can you feel me?

Postby Kaplan » Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:10 pm

Silent-sigfig wrote:No i mean does it have wheels?

Sorry I misunderstood. No Panzer Grösse is a Hower-tank. There are giant fans under the grey parts
Kaplan
Supercharged Tank
Supercharged Tank

Postby SwedesInSpace » Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:14 pm

:| The T.A seems really over-powered in this battle. the fact that the tank has explosive rounds, infantry inside and enough gunners to fire every gun it has every turn makes this battle less appealing to me than it should.
SWEDES IN SPACE!!! want some healthcare?
SwedesInSpace
Hero

Postby Kaplan » Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:09 am

SwedesInSpace wrote::| The T.A seems really over-powered in this battle. the fact that the tank has explosive rounds, infantry inside and enough gunners to fire every gun it has every turn makes this battle less appealing to me than it should.

In the first two turns the TA was superior because they have guns with longer range, but I think that the battle will be going more evenly after turn two because the forces got closer to each other. Also at the beginning the number of minifigures at AN's side are much more than the TA's side.
The dice rolls for initiative are/were also very important and has a very strong effect on the actions of the factions and kill counts.
Kaplan
Supercharged Tank
Supercharged Tank

Postby piltogg » Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:12 pm

Carry on fair soldiers of the third alliance!  You are doing the builder's work!
piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby Kaplan » Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:46 am

Because of my real life businesses I couldn't post Turn 3 in previous week. I will post it this week.
Kaplan
Supercharged Tank
Supercharged Tank

Postby Silverdream » Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:17 am

Real life always gets in the way of brikwars.
This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Image lol j/k
Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Postby Kaplan » Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:42 am

Silverdream wrote:Real life always gets in the way of brikwars.

Sorry for the unexpected delay but I got important stuff to do in the previous weeks. The battlefield is still intact. I will be occupied for 1-2 more weeks. I hope to post the turn as soon as I can
Kaplan
Supercharged Tank
Supercharged Tank

Postby Bragallot » Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:37 am

Kaplan you are such a badass. The mix of 18th century warfare with Scifi is just freakin' incredible.
Encyclopedia Bragtanica - Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles - Crimson Crusade
lawmaster wrote:
Bragallot wrote:
lawmaster wrote:Kill the guy I'm in cc with.
He's already dead.
Kill him again.
Bragallot
Forum Authority on Bragging Rights

Postby Kaplan » Thu Dec 25, 2014 6:53 pm

Bragallot wrote:Kaplan you are such a badass. The mix of 18th century warfare with Scifi is just freakin' incredible.

Thank you very much.

By the way; the battle layout is still intact. I will hopefully post the new turn when I have time. Real life difficulties and health issues troubles me.
Kaplan
Supercharged Tank
Supercharged Tank

Return to Forum Battles