Army of JAM: Confrontation. [TURN 2]

They're all the rage

Moderators: BrickSyd, Kommander Ken, Duerer, Elmagnifico

Bluefog
Cannon Fodder

Army of JAM: Confrontation. [TURN 2]

Post by Bluefog » Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:39 pm

Recommended reading: viewtopic.php?f=33&t=13867

Comrade JAM: What the hell is this? You said before you meant no harm. Doesn't look like it now.

Red Hooded Lady: You betrayed us! You took our tribute and ordered us dead anyway!

Comrade JAM: That's right, I did. Do you think I got this powerful by playing by the rules?

Jim Bluehawk: Enough talk, let's get down to business!

TEAMS:

Fire Dragons: - RedRover

Red Hooded Woman: AR: 10 (2 HP) Skill: D10 Mov: 5" Weapons: Impaler Rifle: UR: 4 Dmg: 2D6 Rng: 10" - Katana: UR: 2 Dmg: 2D6 CC (Hero)

Ninja Chick: AR: 8 Skill: D8 Mov: 5" Weapons: Desert Eagle: UR: 3 Dmg: D6+2 Rng: 8" - Katana: UR: 2 Dmg: 2D6 CC (Officer)

Pyron the Pyromancer: AR: 6 Skill: D12 Mov: 5" Weapons: Fire Staff: UR: 4 Dmg: 2D6+2 Rng: 10" - Spell Casting (Wizard)

Fire Bots (4): AR: 6 Skill D6+1 Mov: 5" Weapons: Head Hunter Pistol: UR 3 Dmg: D6 Rng: 8" - Buzz Saw Hand: UR: 2 Dmg: 2D6 CC

Fire Monk (2): AR: 5 Skill D6+1 Mov: 5" Weapons: Desert Eagle: UR: 3 Dmg: D6+2 Rng: 8" - Katana: UR: 2 Dmg: 2D6 CC

Cyborg Ninja (2): AR: 5 Skill D6+1 Mov: 7" Weapons: Desert Eagle: UR: 3 Dmg: D6+2 Rng: 8" - Katana: UR: 2 Dmg: 2D6 CC

Blue Hawks: - Brikguy0410

Jim Bluehawk: AR: 10 (2 HP) Skill: D10 Mov: 8" (Flying) Special Weapon: Lightning Hammer: UR: 3 Dmg: 2D6+2 Rng: 10" and for CC: UR: 2 Dmg: 3D6 (Hero)

Blue Armour Guy: AR: 8 Skill: D8 Mov: 5" Weapons: SMG: UR: 3 Dmg: 1D6+2 Rng: 10" - Savage Sword: UR: 2 Dmg: 2D6 CC

Robo-Hawk: AR: 10 (2 HP) Skill: D8 Mov: 8" (Flying) Weapons: Robo-Talons: UR: 3 Dmg: 3D6+2 CC

Heavy Infantry (6): AR: 6 Skil:l D6 Mov: 5" Weapons: AK-47 (2): UR: 4 Dmg: 2D6 - Head Hunter Pistol: UR 3 Dmg: D6 Rng: 8" - Knives: UR: 2 Dmg: D6+2 CC (or thrown 5" for D6 Dmg)

Crossbowmen (2): AR: 5 Skill: D6 Mov: 5" Weapons: Crossbows: UR: 3 Dmg: D6+2 Rng: 10"

Light Infantry (2) AR: 5 Skill: D6 Mov: 5" Weapons: Head Hunter Pistol: UR 3 Dmg: D6 Rng: 8" - Knives: UR: 2 Dmg: D6+2 CC (or thrown 5" for D6 Dmg)

Army of JAM - Alex

Comrade JAM: AR 10 (3 HP) Skill: D10 Mov: 8" (Flying) Weapons: Impaler Rifle: UR: 4 Dmg: 2D6 Rng: 10" - OTC UR: 3 Dmg: 3D6 CC

Mecha (4) AR: 12 Skill: n/a Mov: 7" Weapons: Pulse Cannon: UR: 4 Dmg: 2D6 Dmg: 10" - OTC UR: 3 Dmg: 3D6 CC - Rockets: UR: 4 Dmg: D10 Rng: 10" Mecha Drivers: AR: 5 Skill: D6+1

Tower Guard (5): AR: 5 Skill: D6 Mov: 5" Weapons: Automatic Rifle: UR: 4 Dmg: 2D6 Rng: 10" Back up Head Hunter Pistol: UR 3 Dmg: D6 Rng: 8"

Bodyguards (4) AR: 5 Skill D6+1 Mov: 5" Weapons: Fully-Auto Pistol: UR 3 Dmg D6+1 Rng: 8" - Spartan Sword: UR: 2 Dmg: 2D6 CC

Flying Demons: (4) AR: 5 Skill: D6 Mov: 8" (Flying) Weapons: Pistols: UR: 3 Dmg: D6 Rng: 8" - Battle Hammers: UR: 2 Dmg: 2D6+1

The Battlefield:

The Towers in the Castle:

Total of 5 guards in the towers.

My second attempt at a forum battle. Map is smaller than last time, I know I said I would make it bigger but I think it'll be okay.

Obviously there are three teams open. The Fire Dragons objective is to kill Comrade JAM, the objective of the Blue Hawks is the same and Comrade JAM's objective is to try to not be killed and keep the castle intact.

That's right, I'm letting someone control my beloved JAM... and yes I know they're OP, but all hope is not lost because there is.... a secret faction (lordintype)....
Last edited by Bluefog on Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:23 pm, edited 7 times in total.
"Hey, you try making love to a complete stranger in a hostile, mutant environment, see how you like it."

RedRover
I want you to be
I want you to be

Re: Army of JAM: Confrontation. [Sign up]

Post by RedRover » Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:50 pm

I'd like the red hooded woman please!

lordintype
something different

Post by lordintype » Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:37 pm

Secret Faction?
Iran will be the world's Luke Skywalker

Check out Anno!

Alex
Nice TRIPS

Post by Alex » Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:49 pm

Army of JAM, please.

Bluefog
Cannon Fodder

Post by Bluefog » Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:25 am

Just waiting for someone to pick the Blue Hawks.

EDIT: Original post edited to include movement values.
"Hey, you try making love to a complete stranger in a hostile, mutant environment, see how you like it."

Brikguy0410
Official SEXY Forum Science, History, and Literature Expert

Post by Brikguy0410 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:24 am

Blue hawks please

Bluefog
Cannon Fodder

Post by Bluefog » Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:59 am

They're yours.

I guess we're ready for orders, dudes.

EDIT: Orders received from Brikguy.

Bluefog
Cannon Fodder

Post by Bluefog » Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:47 pm

TURN 1:

The Fire Dragons (RedRover) got to go first. Troops advanced forward, preparing themselves. The Woman in the Red Hood rallied her troops successfully performing a Heroic Feat.

Pyron the Pyromancer recited some indistinguishable language and suddenly one of Comrade JAM's bodyguards burst into flames and died. First blood!

Things with The Army of JAM (Alex) went fairly normal. The Tower Guard all move closer to Comrade JAM's location.

Comrade JAM's body guards encircle him.

The mighty mecha advance forward as do the Winged Demons.

Jim Bluehawk (Brikguy0410) gains some altitude...

...with and with a burst of speed rockets himself to the ground...

...slamming his hammer upon the earth in epic fashion...

..however the damage roll was quiet low and aside from a few cracks and the earth shaking mildly not much was accomplished. Looked cool though. The Blue Hawk troops attempt a sprint but are only able to run an additional 1"

And so, this turn went as many first turns went.

Overwatch:

Kill Count:

RedRover (Fire Dragons): 1
Alex (Army of JAM): 0
Brikguy0410 (Blue Hawks): 0
lordintype: n/a (Will have secret faction revealed next turn.)

Ready for Turn 2 orders!

EDIT: There is also something under the overturned boat. It could help or hinder. You won't know until you flip the boat.

Bluefog
Cannon Fodder

Re: Army of JAM: Confrontation. [TURN 1]

Post by Bluefog » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:09 pm

TURN 2:

The turn of critical failures.

Comrade JAM (Alex) rolled highest initiative. The Tower guards continue on their way to cover Comrade JAM.

The mech closest to the overturned boat flips it onto Jim Bluehawk. SPIDERS!! They bite Jim but don't do enough damage to hurt him.

The rest of the mechs fire on on the Blue Hawk infantry. One goes down...

One mech critical failures and the gun arm fails off... awesome.

The bodyguards and Winged Demons take some cover and fire on the Blue Hawks and one of their ranks goes down.

Comrade JAM lets out the most terrifying battle cry...

...the Fire Bots and Ninja Chick have ever heard and they retreat 4" out of fear! Ridiculous!

The Fire Dragons (RedRover) went next. The Monks and Cyborg Ninjas open fire and kill a bodyguard.

The Red Hooded Woman births a strange ghostly thing....

...it attacks a bodyguard...

...and kills him... and then poof its gone!

Pyron shoots a fireball and narrowly misses a nearby mech.

The Bluehawks (Brikguy0410) finally gets to act and Robo-Hawk swoops down and into action...

..plucking a mech operator out of his... well, mech.

Jim Bluehawk jumps in the unoccupied mech and attemps to fire... and critical fails! The mech loses an arm!

The rest of the Blue Hawks take cover.

Overwatch:

BUUUUUTTT WAAAAAIIIIT!

Suddenly a secret faction appears!!!

It's the Furious Furry Flamerz! (aka F3) (lordintype)

Samurai Panda: AC: 10 (3HP) Skill: D10 Weapons: Flamethrower: UR: 3 Dmg: 2D6+2 Rng: 8" (cone) - Dual Katana: UR: 2 Dmg: 4D6 (both) CC

Uni-Burn: AC: 8 Skill: D8 Weapons: UR: 3 Dmg: 2D6+2 Rng: 8" (cone) - Battle Axe: UR: 2 Dmg: 3D6 CC

Crispy McOink: AC: 8 Skill D8 Weapons: UR: 3 Dmg: 2D6+2 Rng: 8" (cone) - Dual Axes: 2 Dmg: 4D6 (both) CC

Acid Thower Bot: AC 6 Skill D6+1 Weapons: Acid Thower: UR: 3 Dmg: 2D6+2 Rng: 8" (cone)

F3 have no alliances and can literally do whatever they want and attack whoever they want.

NEW Overwatch:

Kill Count:

RedRover (Fire Dragons): 3
Alex (Army of JAM): 2
Brikguy0410 (Blue Hawks): 1
lordintype: n/a

Go ahead with orders for turn 3.

Bluefog
Cannon Fodder

Re: Army of JAM: Confrontation. [TURN 2]

Post by Bluefog » Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:17 pm

Who wants to take the Samurai Panda (lordintype's) spot? Haven't heard from him. Also, I have one more day to finish this and that's it so send in your orders and cover a couple moves ahead/give alternative moves so I can plow through this.

lordintype
something different

Post by lordintype » Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:11 pm

Sorry, been busy with school, homework, DnD and stuff.
Iran will be the world's Luke Skywalker

Check out Anno!

Bluefog
Cannon Fodder

Post by Bluefog » Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:34 pm

Dudes.... I am so sorry, (honestly) but I played a real life game with Silverdream yesterday (pics will be up soon) and took this battle apart. I'm sorry again. I will host another one soon and finish it but Silva and I were talking and it's been at least a year since we battled so it was time. Thanks for your understanding, unless you don't understand in which case I can't help you.

RedRover
I want you to be
I want you to be

Post by RedRover » Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:47 pm

That's all good! I wish I could play a real life game..,

Bluefog
Cannon Fodder

Post by Bluefog » Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:55 pm

I usually play once a week but not like Silva and I play.

I'd play with you but we probably live too far away, I'm in BC.

RedRover
I want you to be
I want you to be

Post by RedRover » Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:58 pm

Yeah, I'm in SoCal but moving to Arizona soon. I don't think there are any forum members in Arizona.