Party Crashers (FINISHED)

They're all the rage

Moderators: Kommander Ken, Elmagnifico, Duerer, BrickSyd

Re: Party Crashers (TURN 4)

Postby adzi » Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:13 pm

(dla braTa mariusza) :rtfm:

So I'm not really sure how the armor plating works here. You say "covered areas are shielded", but how it's reflected in actual combat? Because, well, one does not kill Shielded guy with small sword (unless he rolled 6 on his skill roll)
TROLOLO
adzi
Champion
Champion

Postby Legomc » Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:22 pm

I don't know how it is being used here, but on a larger scale it forces the attacker to choose a smaller area (possibly inflicting a penalty), move to a better location, have to gang up, or attack with a larger weapon.
TheVengefulOne wrote:
XxXTheEdgiestMemeXxX wrote:>I believe Concave Dolphin is a very balanced and well-rounded team. However, Concave Dolphin could benefit from a healer and a tank. :tiger:

If you mean Concave Dolphin could benefit from being run over by a tank, I think they already have.
Legomc
you don't nessesarily think about what you are saying

Postby Duerer » Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:12 am

In this battle, every fig, that has "armor plating" on it's statcard, is equipped with normal body armor (Cost:1CP  Effect:Armor +2  Notes:-1" Move, can't swim).

Still need orders from lawmaster.
Duerer
Forum Champion 2016-2017
Forum Champion 2016-2017

Re: Party Crashers (TURN 5)

Postby Duerer » Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:13 pm

Order of Dobrzyń (adzi)
Grzegorz, the Initiate and the Forgeguard gang up on Gerda, but either miss or fail to do any damage to her.

Blue Heliad Sciences Corp. (lawmaster)
The Machinegunner kills the Grunt on the lower left corner, while DeRosa ends the Grunt, that is now laying on another one.

Gerda's Battle Group - (Legomc)
Schütze: "Scheisse! Dropped again?!"
The Grunt in Gerda's battle group critfails his to-hit roll and accidentally ejects his mag.

Again, Gerda tries to summon evil spirits...

...like a giant hand, right behind the Forgeguard!

Forgeguard: "AAAHHHHH!!"

The hand proved to be much stronger, than the Forgeguard, pulling him down into the spirit world. FEAT CRITICALLY SUCCESSFUL

She, then attempts to strike Grzegorz, whose armor sucks up the damage, though.

DSN's Reinforcement Group (Legomc)
The Grunt critfails his to-hit roll, while trying to shoot DeRosa. He loses control over his gun and empties his entire magazine on the ceiling.

Final Overwatch:

Kill Count:
Order and Blue Heliad Forces: 6+5 =11
Nutzee Forces: 6+3 =9

Hero HP:
Forgefather Grzegorz: 1/3
Doctor DeRosa: 2/3
Gerda von Strauss: 1/3
Deadly Space Nutzee: 0/3

ORDER OF DOBRZYŃ AND BLUE HELIAD SCIENCES CORP. ARE VICTORIOUS!

Thank you, guys, for participating in this battle and especially for sending orders in a fast pace. I hope you enjoyed the battle, as much as I did hosting it and I'd be glad, if anyone of you could give me a feedback, for next time.
The epilogue will be posted, right away.
Duerer
Forum Champion 2016-2017
Forum Champion 2016-2017

Re: Party Crashers (FINISHED)

Postby Duerer » Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:30 pm

*RATATATATAT*
Initiate: "DLA ZAKONU!"

*JEB*
Doctor Mildred DeRosa: "FOR SCIENCE!"

With a powerful strike of his hammer, Forgefather Grzegorz smacks Gerda von Strauss to the ground.

He then approaches the possessed woman, holding a strange artifact in one of his hands...

...laying it on her head. The artifact suddenly begins to shine in a light blue hue.
Gerda von Strauss: "Vat? Vat is zis?!"

Gerda von Strauss: "AAAHHH!! DER SCHMERZ!!!"
It looks like the artifact tries to suck the daemon out of the possessed body, yet the wicked spirit desperately claws at it's host. This struggle leads to Gerda and the artifact being set on fire.

Forgefather Grzegorz: "It's done!"
After the daemon has been trapped inside, only bones and burnt flesh are left from Gerda. In the end, she couldn't handle the power of the spirit within her own body and faced her final judgement for all the abominable crimes, she comitted.

Doctor Mildred DeRosa: "Uhm, could you tell me, what you exactly did to her with that thing?"
Forgefather Grzegorz: "This is a spirit cage. The Order uses such artifacts, to trap daemons inside, so we can interrogate or dispose them, much safer. Unfortunately, there is no way, that the victim might survive this exorcism, at the moment. Everyone died in the same way. as this witch, for the spirit inside her still hold on it's host."
Doctor Mildred DeRosa: "Have these interrogation brought you any useful information?"
Forgefather Grzegorz: "Well, most daemons tend to throw empty threatenings at us, but some of them even told us the location of other daemon attacks and possessions."

Forgefather Grzegorz: "Well, I think we should report to HQ and leave these mines immediately. Nothing holds us here anymore. Brother, tear down this Cthulhic altair! We don't need any more hellspawn in these mines!"

Initiate: "As you wish, Forgefather!"

Before leaving these mines, the Initiate rips apart the sacrificing altair, in order to prevent Cthulic abominations from using it as a gate to the real world.

Doctor Mildred DeRosa: "It would take weeks to replace all the workers, that just lost their lives, here..."
Forgefather Grzegorz: "Indeed. The Great Creator will watch over their souls, now."
Duerer
Forum Champion 2016-2017
Forum Champion 2016-2017

Postby Legomc » Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:31 pm

GG.
That was really close.
TheVengefulOne wrote:
XxXTheEdgiestMemeXxX wrote:>I believe Concave Dolphin is a very balanced and well-rounded team. However, Concave Dolphin could benefit from a healer and a tank. :tiger:

If you mean Concave Dolphin could benefit from being run over by a tank, I think they already have.
Legomc
you don't nessesarily think about what you are saying

Postby adzi » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:34 am

Victory has been achieved :)

GG.
I wanted the opponents to get some better rolls. It worked! :studgod:
TROLOLO
adzi
Champion
Champion

Postby Zahru II » Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:31 am

This was a great battle, well done!
My stuff: Medivo / Armylists / Battles / SPACE
Zahru II
bog standard
bog standard

Postby adzi » Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:50 am

There was MOCkery, there were Feats, there was brutal melee, gratuitous languages, and I still didn't manage to confirm if Duerer is from Poland, or he just know this difficult for foreigners language much better than others.
TROLOLO
adzi
Champion
Champion

Postby Duerer » Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:58 am

adzi wrote:There was MOCkery, there were Feats, there was brutal melee, gratuitous languages, and I still didn't manage to confirm if Duerer is from Poland, or he just know this difficult for foreigners language much better than others.

Born in Poland, moved to Germany when I still was a toddler. Spend most of my life in Germany and never visited a Polish school. However, we speak Polish on a daily basis at home, yet I had to learn more about orthography and grammar, later on.
Duerer
Forum Champion 2016-2017
Forum Champion 2016-2017

Postby Kommander Ken » Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:40 am

Nice battle. Forgefather Grzegorz and his forgeguard were pretty badass.
Kommander Ken
bad at shitposting

Previous

Return to Forum Battles