Mission: Get the samples of the Weedkiller
Lietuvan Soldier: "Quickly! Get the samples out of here!"
Lietuvan Knight: "Now that we dealt with that, what shall we do now?"
Darijus Rimkus: "Simple, we elimitate any incoming threats in order to secure the convoy's retreat."
Magdalena Pierunska: "Too late! They already ripped the samples!"
Darijus Rimkus: "Speaking of which... Looks like someone paid us a visit."
Irena Mielkutė: "Indeed! There we meet again, peach!"
Magdalena Pierunska: "Fuck, we're outnumbered!"
Lijart the Ugly: "Not quite! No way, we would leave our allies for dead!"
Darijus Rimkus: "Wait, more peaches?!"
Welcome to my last forum battle in this summer:
Poles - TheVengefulOne
Imperials - Legomc
Lietuvan Army - AnnoyedZebra
Lietuvan Knights - bann154
- The game goes for 7 turns. The player with the most points at the end of the game wins.
- Initiative is determined by dice rolls.
- All heroes have 3 HPs.
- Every player has 48h to send their orders (sending them within 24h would be optimal for me). Factions, that I haven't received orders for, will be NPC'd.
- No movement outside of the baseplates.
- Both teams are fixed. No backstabbing allowed!
- All wrecked vehicles and weapons are purely decorative and cannot be repaired.
The car has a tank driver inside.