Forum Battles Thread (NEW RULE #5) (defunct)

They're all the rage

Moderators: Elmagnifico, BrickSyd

Postby tahthing » Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:39 pm

jifel wrote:Then people have to say so.

On the topic of my forum battle, I have bad news. While preparing pictures, day5 accidently got completely deleted from my computer, so day 5 will be a simple overview that I will try to explain to the best of my abilities.

jifel

why not reset it to day 4, then redo the orders, that way you get pictures of the movements.
"some people are like slinkies there really good for nothing, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs"
"Triangalism! What's the fuckin' point!"
Spoiler: show
I am the muffinman
tahthing
Mega Blok

Postby jifel » Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:31 pm

I don't want to because the results could change, and it was a very game-changing turn.

jifel
"And the angels of darkness descended upon pinions of fire and light...the great and terrible dark angels."

jifel
Jaw-Jaw

Postby jifel » Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:28 am

News: Never mind on my aboce posts, the pictures just got moved and I found them, so I am uploading now! :D :D

jifel
"And the angels of darkness descended upon pinions of fire and light...the great and terrible dark angels."

jifel
Jaw-Jaw

Postby MasterEcabob » Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:43 am

Sweet! I'm glad you found them, can't wait to see how much damage I did this turn!
jifel wrote:"Any fool can make something bigger and more dangerous, but it takes an intelligent man to do the opposite."

As if we care. More explosives!
MasterEcabob
Jaw-Jaw

Postby jifel » Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:36 pm

I will warn you, that you took out one faction, but took some pretty losses yourself. Still, there is a way for you to win, and I will hint you as you are badly outnumbered.

jifel

jifel
Jaw-Jaw

Postby RDLC » Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:05 pm

Call of Brikthulhu is up and the report is finished. I think that finishes off the Third Generation, doesn't it?
TROLOLO
RDLC
Minifig

Postby pesgores » Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:04 pm

Yes, it does. The problem is, I will only update it if I have the time, time that now isn't enough for eveything I want to do.
"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, that you can with just a kind word." - Al Capone
My official post number 1000 was "The whole battle?"
pesgores
The Dear Leader

Postby MasterEcabob » Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:51 pm

Hey pes, if you don't have enough time, why don't you just add the Siege of Vyon and Call of Brikthuthu to this thread, and then let someone else handle all the voting threads?
jifel wrote:"Any fool can make something bigger and more dangerous, but it takes an intelligent man to do the opposite."

MasterEcabob
Jaw-Jaw

Postby pesgores » Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:30 pm

MasterEcabob wrote:Hey pes, if you don't have enough time, why don't you just add the Siege of Vyon and Call of Brikthuthu to this thread, and then let someone else handle all the voting threads?

Ahhh...I'll add them now. The voting threads can wait some days...I haven't even choose my nominees for Best Picture and Character.
"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, that you can with just a kind word." - Al Capone
pesgores
The Dear Leader

Postby Elmagnifico » Thu May 14, 2009 7:08 pm

Hey Pes, don't forget to add Tale of One City to the list of ongoings!
READTHEFORUMCODE!!!
Varsaavius wrote:As the size of the explosion increases, the amount of social situations it can't resolve approaches zero.
Elmagnifico
Mega Blok

Postby pesgores » Fri May 15, 2009 1:21 pm

Gee, I've been so busy and lazy I can't even do the 3rd generation votings.

And about editing the post, this is being a bit quite right now...
pesgores
The Dear Leader

Postby RDLC » Sat May 23, 2009 1:30 am

Perhaps if you're too busy, someone else might do the pools for the Third Generation? If everyone puts up their nominees and such, I'd be up for it. Just tell me how long to run the polls and the other details.
Also: Vehicular Brik Slaughter, BlockWars and Project Reeve should go up next time you update, along with ToOC.
TROLOLO
RDLC
Minifig

Postby pesgores » Sat May 23, 2009 7:25 am

Hey I updated the On Going Battles. I'm gonna post now finally some pics of Project Pegosaur.
pesgores
The Dear Leader

Postby Almighty Benny » Wed May 27, 2009 9:34 pm

I thought these forum battles were going to suck, but after reading NatalyaAF's (the only one I've read so far) I'm starting to realize what a good idea this is. Cheers, pesgores!

As a result, I'll be hosting my own battle in a few days. I have room for up to 9 armies, so I'm thinking it's going to be 3 v 3 v 3 capture the flag.

Once I finish the battlefield I'll post a time to sign up for teams for anyone who's interested. Hopefully we'll be able to do one turn per day via private messages.
Last edited by Almighty Benny on Wed May 27, 2009 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I said "no" to drugs, but they just wouldn't listen...
Almighty Benny
Galidor

Postby MasterEcabob » Wed May 27, 2009 11:41 pm

Yeah, you've got to hand it to Pes, this was one hell of a good idea.

MasterEcabob
Jaw-Jaw

PreviousNext

Return to Forum Battles