Internal Struggles part 1- Turn 4 and out!

They're all the rage

Moderators: BrickSyd, Kommander Ken, Duerer, Elmagnifico

BriksKrieg
Dimmy

Internal Struggles part 1- Turn 4 and out!

Post by BriksKrieg » Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:13 pm

Dvar: "Thanks for coming guys. You two are the only two I can trust right now."
Hienrich: "No problem, I'm assuming, based on your statement, something's up in your government?"
Col Eeitrik: "Yeah, whats going on Dvar? You didn't exactly pick a very secure place if this was about government problems."
Dvar: "I've got troops in the other room. My personal guard. I wish i didn't need them but..."
Dvar: "As you are both probably VERY aware, my- The Peoples government isn't really under my control anymore. The exact thing I was trying to avoid is happening, and they are leaning towards the very principals we sought to be free from. I know more than a few of my administrations staff doesn't like me. They may have a reason, they may not, but there is a select group whom I beleive are trying to remove me. The problem is. . ."
Eeitrik: ". . . they are your top staff?"
Dvar: "Pretty much. They have the influence to remove me, and I can't get rid of them, for a number of obvious reasons. I don't inform them I was having this meeting. As far as they are supposed to know, I'm at dinner with my fiancee, somewhere in Clauston. I was hoping. . ."
A-Jaxx: "Knock knock Mr. D var! Im getting a nice sum of money for your head on a fucking plate! Make this easy and just end yourself for me, I don't want to waste the bullet!"
Federalist soldier: "Shit. That isn't good. Going quiet aint an option now, we take these guys out, along with any Nationalist who may be here. We take Dvar and Hienrich alive, the other is a optional, but don't deliberately kill him.

Overwatch

So much for "secret meeting". Someone obviously wants Dvar dead, whats new?

The Insurgents, that's A-Jaxx and his crew, are trying to kill Dvar, or if they have to, bring him back to their employer alive, bit they get more if hes dead. The STFU is trying to capture Dvar and Heinrich, and Col. Eeitrik is optional. Dvar and his men are trying to wipe out the attackers, and will need to try to capture A-jaxx for information.
Sign-ups!! If you want more info, let me know!

Inserugents: Texhnophille
(Hero:A-jaxx
Troops: A flamer guy, with a size 2 flame thrower, a dude with a rail-gun, a duel wielding pistol guy, and an armored heavy blaster guy
)KILL DVAR!!

STFU: Archduke
(Hero: you don't have one, but your troops are are all combat vets, and have slightly higher stats. You have 4 guys with single-action rifles, which are very powerful, a guy with an SMG, and a machine gun.
)CAPTURE DVAR AND HIENRICH!!

Security forces:
(Hero: Heinrich
Troops: 2 machine guns, and 3 SMGs.
)PROTECT DVAR!!!! BRAVE SACRIFICES WILL BE REWARDED!! ELIMINATE ALL HOSTILES!!

Dvar:
(Hero: Dvar
Troops: Col. Eeitrik.
If i need too, this can just be added to security forces, but I think I'd be interesting to have it be separate.
)DON'T DIE!! YOU MUST SURVIVE!!!!

SIGN-UP!! I ACTUALY HAVE TIME, MOSTLY, SO I CAN DO THIS!!

Im hyped! Took these photos on my tablet, hopefully they are good enough.
Last edited by BriksKrieg on Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:32 pm, edited 7 times in total.
:troll:
Tzan wrote:The STFU looks like its positioned at the tip of the galactic penis.
ninja_bait wrote:I am vaguely aware that head pats are a weeb thing and weeb things are usually lewd

Texhnophille
Minifig

Re: Internal Struggles part 1 -SIGN-UPS!!

Post by Texhnophille » Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:22 am

I'd like to take Insurgents please.
Natalya wrote:Warhammer doesn't sell well because the models are good; it sells because of the awesome universe created around the models.

Archduke
a line of angrily mashed out gibberish

Post by Archduke » Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:45 am

I’ll take the STFU guys
Natalya wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:53 pm
Why would anyone get banned for this?
Image Image

BriksKrieg
Dimmy

Post by BriksKrieg » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:57 am

Aight! You two are in!

I'd like to add, what happens here in part 1 will influence how part 2 will go down.
Last edited by BriksKrieg on Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
ninja_bait wrote:I am vaguely aware that head pats are a weeb thing and weeb things are usually lewd

BriksKrieg
Dimmy

Post by BriksKrieg » Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:47 am

I can NPC the others, sending out PMs!!!!

If someone wants to join, let me know who you want to play!!

BriksKrieg
Dimmy

Re: Internal Struggles part 1- Turn 1 Orders please!!

Post by BriksKrieg » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:56 am

ORDERS DUE ON JUNE 13TH, 2018!!!!!!!

BriksKrieg
Dimmy

Re: Internal Struggles part 1- Turn 1 is IN!

Post by BriksKrieg » Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:47 pm

TURN 1

STFU
Two guys over the hallway, waiting for someone to come down. Two others attempt to break down the glass between them and their target. One succeeds, but the other underestimates the strength of glass, and falls on his ass.

The machine-gunner laughs and says "This is how your supposed to do it. Watch."

So he shoots out some of the glass.

Insurgents
A-Jaxx has his armored soldier go first, followed by the flamer. A-Jaxx, duel pistols, and railgun guy follow in behind.

The heavy doesn't see the Nationalist machine-gunner, who opens up on him.

The heavy grunts as the shots slam into his armor. In return, he opens up the MG guys chest cavity.

Nationalists
The Col. flips a table to provide some form of protection, and Dvar ends an STFU soldier.

Heinrich sprints towards the Insurgents, and two Nationalists open fire on the heavy.

One guy crit-fails his attack roll, and falls on his face. The other however, buries a shot into the heavys unarmored spine, and takes him out.

The flamer attempted to burn both Hienrich, and the soldier, but to his dismay, he found he had forgotten to replace his sparker. (He rolled a 2. If it had been a 1, it wouldve made a glorious mess.)

This sneaky soldier places a shot into the back of the Insurgent railgun guy.

He rolls utter garbage for damage, and the railgun obliterates his torso.

End Turn 1 Overwatch

Send in them orders!!! I will wait two or three days after a turn has been posted to receive the next orders.

(Some of these photos appear blurry, but they weren't when I took them.)

BriksKrieg
Dimmy

Re: Internal Struggles part 1- Turn 2 is up!

Post by BriksKrieg » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:27 pm

TURN 2

STFU
The two guys who were watching the hallway advance to the corner just enough to see down the hallway. They wait for the enemy to make a move.

Two guys try to get through the opening made by breaking the glass. One gets through, and the other can't quite manage the tight space. Once his friend is in, the MG guy opens up into the room. . .

. . . And destroys the Col. and a Nationalist soldier.

Dvar burns his action, and kills the invading Fed.

Insurgents
A-Jaxx sprints into the room, avoids Hienrichs flubbed counter, and completely fails his own attack roll.

Without any explicit orders on what to do, the remaining insurgents move to help their leader.

Which is all the corner bois need, and they take out duel-pistol guy

The railgunner runs to cover, and is in a spot to help his leader next turn. The flamer got is issue solved, and can use his flamethrower next turn.

NSSR
Dvar tried to throw the table into A-Jaxx, but barely succeeded, and A-Jaxx Had no problem ignoring the blow.

This guy tried to kill the railgunner, but recoil threw on his butt.

END TURN 2 OVERWATCH

Kill Table:
STFU: 3 kills, 2 KIA
NSSR: 3 kill, 4 KIA
Insurgents: 2 kills, 2 KIA

Turns 3 orders due 3 days from now!! :D

This was a bloody first couple turns, all sides have been reduced to around 50% strength. You can call reinforcements if you want, but it will affect the troop composition for part 2!

BriksKrieg
Dimmy

Re: Internal Struggles part 1- Turn 3 is in!

Post by BriksKrieg » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:18 pm

TURN 3

Insurgents
The remaining Insurgents rush forward to help A-Jaxx, but are intercepted by Hienrich, who managed to stand up and skewer the railgunner.

The flamer avenged his comrade, and torches the shit out of Hienrich, knocking him down form 3 to 1 hp, and with a poor saving throw, he is knocked unconscious. Hienrich will take another 2d4 fire damage next turn, if he fails it, he will be "dead".

A-Jaxx goes to shoot Dvar, and flubbs his roll.
*click* *click* Huh?

Dvar smirks, and as his response, he kicks the table into A-Jaxx.

STFU
The machine gun and rifleman light A-Jaxx up, as he is the only one in the room they can afford to kill. They knock off two UHP, and he too, falls unconscious.

The hallway duo shoot at the downed NSSR trooper in the hallway

He gets obliterated.

NSSR
The two remaining troopers in the hallway open fire on the duo, who barely manage to shrug off the hits. The MG jammed, however.

Points of Interest:
The main hallway is contested by the NSSR, and the STFU,

Two heroes are down the main room, with a flamer lurking around the corner,

And the STFU has fire control over the main room, and is contesting the main hallway.

The NSSR has 3 troops left, one of which is disrupted, and Dvar
The STFU has 4 troops left
The Insurgents have a flamer- YOUR FLAMER GETS A BUFF, BEING THE ONLY ONE LEFT, AND SEEING HIS LEADER GUNNED DOWN, HE HAS BECOME FANATICAL ON FINISHING HIS JOB: +1 structure, +1 skill

Send them orders in, due 3 days from now!!!

BriksKrieg
Dimmy

Re: Internal Struggles part 1- Turn 4 and out!

Post by BriksKrieg » Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:06 pm

TURN 4

STFU
Heinrich succeeds his rolls, and doesn't burn to "death".

The Feds move into the hallway and engage in a short gunfight with the two Nationalists at the other end, killing both.

This guy died at some point, and i don't remember when, but he's ded now.

DEFENCE FORCE HAS BEEN WIPED OUT!

Insurgents
The flamer sees his chance to take out his target, rushes around the corner, and ignites his sparker. . .

A loud hiss emotes from the flamers equipment, and Dvar can just hear the flamer mutter, "shit." before-

-It explodes in a spectacular fashion, toasting the crap out of the flamer, and throwing a now unconscious Dvar against the wall.

All other factions were eliminated, leaving the STFU to claim their objectives and victory.

None of this was scripted.

Thanks for playing guys!!!

BriksKrieg
Dimmy

Post by BriksKrieg » Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:19 pm

Epilogue

Soldier: "Building is clear, nobody else is here. Was our objective completed?"
Lt.: "Good. Yeah, yeah, it was. Dvar and Hienrich are unconscious, and had the crap beat out of them , but they will live."

. . . . . . . . .

. . . .A few hours later . . . .
"Hey. Yeah, You! Wake up! Get up, your not done yet!"
A-Jaxx: "That was weird. . . And this is. . . Not, ah, good."

Spying something on the ground, A-Jaxx walks over and picks it up.
"Nice. This'll do, I guess. I mean, there's no body, because flamer boi here. . . Yeh, Dvars gun'll do."

"Hopefully someone cleans this up. It's not a good first impression, I must say."

Thanks guys! Hopefully you enjoyed!
This was hella shorter than I thought it would be, but was nice and bloody! Part 2 should be longer.
Comments, tips, criticisms always accepted!!

Texhnophille
Minifig

Post by Texhnophille » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:32 pm

GG, guys.
As for feedback, I know that indoor battles are kind of your signature thingy, but it would've been great if you could add more details that indicate where's which corridor/room. Because most of the time, your brick walls look kind of samey imo. I understand you might not have that many bricks and details to work with - hell, even I am a big lazy hack when it comes to customizing stuff. But you could add some small things, like glasses, furniture or some tech to paint a clearer picture of where we're at during your close up shots.
The rest is really neat, I like how firmly you have integrated STFU into the kanon. Keep it up!
Natalya wrote:Warhammer doesn't sell well because the models are good; it sells because of the awesome universe created around the models.

ninja_bait
I can make this man. I can let him touch the butt. I cannot promise his safety
I can make this man. I can let him touch the butt. I cannot promise his safety

Post by ninja_bait » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:37 pm

Maybe instead of rainbow walls, you can color-code areas? It wouldn't have to be completely single-color walls, just enough to tell the more-brown room from the more-tan room.
I make apocalypses and apocalypse accessories.