Battle for the Glory of Satan! [TURN 6] LATE SIGNUP OPEN

They're all the rage

Moderators: BrickSyd, Kommander Ken, Duerer, Elmagnifico

Flamer Shaftglutton
Hero

Battle for the Glory of Satan! [TURN 6] LATE SIGNUP OPEN

Post by Flamer Shaftglutton » Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:50 am

Turn 6:
ninja_bait becomes even more leggy. His monstrous form sways serpent-like in Hell's gentle breeze.

StalinsFavoriteKhat has exhausted his supply of bystanders and continues forward. He does hear the Walmart greeter above, though.

motorhead fan butchers a glutton under Cerberus' paw.

TheVengefulOne swings his halberd in a great arc, silencing the last three babies. At this point I discovered that baby heads do not stack well, and swapped 4 of them for 2 regular skulls.

Bragallot climbs to Ring 8 and sees an untouched batch of sinners for his slaughtering pleasure, plus a snake-demon.

ReconMiner targets a demon and rolls exceptionally well. The demon does not roll nearly as well for armor. There's plenty of leftover damage to destroy the legless woman as well.

Max-hell (Scribonius) is in his element, destroying the two closest bystanders to grow his skull collection and the river of blood.

Flamer Shaftglutton successfully jumps from the treetop to the ramp up to Ring 3. His celebration is short-lived, however...

Kenneth from Walmart (RedRover) attempts a simple knee-capping to slow down ninja_bait.

He rolls a 6 for skill, then a terrifying amount of damage.

His shotgun erupts in a whirlwind of destruction. ninja_bait is utterly obliterated.

The cone of overkill extends even back to Flamer Shaftglutton, killing him too.

The Walmart greeter fetches a ladder and starts collecting skulls from the tree. She can't seem to connect to the wi-fi, though, so she'll have to figure out another way to get Kenneth (RedRover) the harvest.

xXx_3Raz0r_xXx (Duerer) shoves a woman out of the way and puts all of his strength into the boulder. He has almost no strength, but the gallons of grease pouring from him send the boulder flying. It does enough damage to kill the bystander, the demon behind him, and continue flying forward.

Turn 7 Preview:
ninja_bait respawns on Ring 6, not far from StalinsFavoriteKhat. Flamer Shaftlglutton respawns on Ring 4, near xXx_3Raz0r_xXx (Duerer).

Wider shots:
Spoiler
Show
In no particular order.

Wide shot of ReconMiner's surroundings. No bystanders left in the area. TheVengefulOne can be seen in the back, while Flamer Shaftglutton and Duerer can be seen above.

Wide shot of TheVengefulOne's surroundings. No skulls left to collect this side of the ramp. ReconMiner, Flamer Shaftglutton, and Duerer are above on the left.

Wide shot of motorhead fan and RedRover's surroundings. Scribonius can be seen at the top.

Wide shot of Scribonius' surroundings. Still a few bystanders and a couple demons around. motorhead fan can be seen at the bottom right.

Wide shot of Flamer Shaftglutton and Duerer's surroundings, clockwise up the tower. ReconMiner can be seen below.

Wide shot of ninja_bait's surroundings. Bragallot can be seen above and StalinsFavoriteKhat's feet can be seen in the background.

Wide shot of StalinsFavoriteKhat's surroundings. ninja_bait towers in the background, the Walmart greeter is just up the ramp, and Bragallot's helmet can barely be seen in the background.

Wide shot of Bragallot's surroundings, counterclockwise down the tower. ninja_bait can be seen a couple rings down.

Wide shot of Bragallot's surroundings, clockwise up the tower. StalinsFavoriteKhat and ninja_bait can be seen below.
Current Standings:
  • ninja_bait: maroon baseplate, Ring 6, even bigger legs, 2 Skulls, 1 respawn remaining.
  • StalinsFavoriteKhat: red baseplate, Ring 6, 4.5 Skulls, 1 respawn remaining.
  • motorhead fan: hunter green baseplate, Ring 3, 4 Skulls, 2 respawns remaining.
  • TheVengefulOne: black baseplate, Ring 1, 3.5 Skulls, 2 respawns remaining.
  • Bragallot: baby blue baseplate, Ring 8, 4 Skulls, 1 respawn remaining.
  • ReconMiner: yellow baseplate, Ring 2, 6 Skulls, 2 respawns remaining.
  • Scribonius: olive green baseplate, Ring 5, 6 Skulls, 1 respawn remaining.
  • Flamer Shaftglutton: dark gray baseplate, Ring 4, 2 Skulls, 1 respawn remaining.
  • RedRover: dark yellow baseplate, Ring 3, 4 skulls, 2 respawns remaining.
  • Duerer: light gray baseplate, Ring 4, 4 skulls, 1 respawn remaining.

Other stuff:
1. Orders are due Wednesday, but we'll keep sneaking in turns if everyone is ahead of schedule.
2. If you are ever unclear about your surroundings I'm happy to take more pictures.
3. Late sign-ups are still open! Anyone who wants to join is free to do so, although you will start with only 1 respawn.
motorhead fan wrote:I hope for more butt stuff in the future!
Duerer wrote:Jump onto the locust demon ahead of me and eat its ass for more power.

motorhead fan
I want to climb on to thevengefulone, stick my tongue into his ear and ride him all the way to satan.

Re: Battle for the Glory of Satan! [TURN 6] LATE SIGNUP OPEN

Post by motorhead fan » Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:56 am

Hello,

I'd like to run up to Redrover and throw my spear at him, hopefully tearing his head clean off.

Thanks.

Flamer Shaftglutton
Hero

Post by Flamer Shaftglutton » Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:56 am

Mostly for Duerer and Bragallot: on my turn I intend to perform a Banana-feat. I will slide up Greed's throat and pop out Heresy's mouth on Ring 8. If I fail then I only get halfway up before Greed spits me back out, either shooting me back to Ring 1 or wedging me in the rocks on Ring 4 for a couple turns (I'm open to other failure ideas).

My wife has stated that if StalinsFavoriteKhat doesn't give his own order then his character will kick the ladder out from under the Walmart greeter to see how far she flies.
Duerer wrote:Jump onto the locust demon ahead of me and eat its ass for more power.

Bragallot
MULTIPLE, SIMULTANEOUS AND DEVASTATING DEFENSIVE DEEP STRIKES!!!

Post by Bragallot » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:05 pm

:trap: Let's be careful and give those skulls to Satan first, then I will return to put those guys out of their misery.
Fantasy battles - Scifi battles
Kommander Ken wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:04 pm
Wtf is this thread?

ninja_bait
I can make this man. I can let him touch the butt. I cannot promise his safety
I can make this man. I can let him touch the butt. I cannot promise his safety

Post by ninja_bait » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:48 pm

I use my excess height to climb as high as possible and then collect any nearby NPC legs.
I make apocalypses and apocalypse accessories.

Venge
there are no brakes on the ban train

Post by Venge » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:52 pm

I sprint towards the bystanders standing around the tree stump.
Formerly known as TheVengefulOne. Times banned by Natalya: 10 (+ 1 alt).

My BrikWars Stuff: http://brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=16684

My Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/150398410@N07/

Duerer
Forum Champion 2016-2017
Forum Champion 2016-2017

Post by Duerer » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:34 pm

Steer the boulder towards the other two pushers and grab their skulls. If the first boulder already slid away by then, slice up the lass right next to me instead.
Winning Contest Entries
Show
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Battles and Stories and Stuff

Venge

Post by Venge » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:37 pm

Duerer wrote:Steer the boulder towards the other two pushers and grab their skulls. If the first boulder already slid away by then, tip my hat to m'lady right next to me instead.
:ftfy:

RedRover
I want you to be
I want you to be

Post by RedRover » Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:20 pm

motorhead fan wrote:Hello,

I'd like to run up to Redrover and throw my spear at him, hopefully tearing his head clean off.

Thanks.
I would like to stop that from happening and maybe get a kill out of it.

Walmart greeter carefully makes her way to the place that people respawn, saving response action to avoid death

Scribonius
Nice TRIPS

Post by Scribonius » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:29 pm

Hmm... Keep staying out of the way of other players for now. Use a skull (or two or three if I have to) to somehow en-holy-fy (or something similar) my hammers and take out the demon closest to me?

ReconMiner
Hero

Post by ReconMiner » Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:36 pm

I'm gonna try to dive inside the vaguely vagina shaped mouth nearest to me in order to climb higher up. Failure would mean I get stuck inside or get fired out lower down.
Gladius Industries
"Sometimes, bigger is better"

sahasrahla
that is a fantastic question to which no satisfactory answer will be forthcoming

Post by sahasrahla » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:31 pm

ReconMiner wrote:vaguely vagina shaped
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that

Venge

Post by Venge » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:39 pm

sahasrahla wrote:
It's the ring of Lust, what did you expect? Not to mention the whole face is shaped like a dick and it has titties/testicles.

Flamer Shaftglutton
Hero

Post by Flamer Shaftglutton » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:50 am

TheVengefulOne wrote:
sahasrahla wrote:
It's the ring of Lust, what did you expect? Not to mention the whole face is shaped like a dick and it has titties/testicles.
That was almost all intentional. The ball-cheeks were too fragile and would constantly fall apart, so I ended up putting those nips on top, which worked to accidentally add yet another lusty layer. Finding all the arch pieces in the right colors was more of a pain than I expected, but it was worth it.

I also made sure to use this head for one of the bystanders on that level:
Nobody saw it in the real game, sadly. She was angled down and Ring 2 is roughly waist-height when standing next to the table. Easily my favorite detail, though.

I'll be finishing up the next turn tonight after I get off work!

Flamer Shaftglutton
Hero

Post by Flamer Shaftglutton » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:21 pm