Battle for the Glory of Satan! [TURN 7]

They're all the rage

Moderators: Kommander Ken, Elmagnifico, Duerer, BrickSyd

Battle for the Glory of Satan! [TURN 7]

Postby Flamer Shaftglutton » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:21 pm

Turn 7:
ninja_bait slithers up to Ring 8 and snatches another pair of legs.

StalinsFavoriteKhat kicks over the ladder just as the Walmart Greeter was grabbing another skull. She plummets four rings, exploding on impact. Her basket of skulls rolls towards Kenneth (Redrover).

motorhead fan runs towards the distracted Kenneth (RedRover) and launches his spear. Instead of taking off Kenneth's head, motorhead fan rolls a 1 for skill. The throw is awful, going directly into Cerberus' face. The beast howls in pain.
Cerberus lashes out and grabs motorhead fan in his jaws. Fortunately he does a pitiful amount of damage, and motorhead fan lives.

TheVengefulOne gets a great sprint roll and ends up in easy striking distance of a few juicy targets.

Bragallot races around Ring 8, feeling it's a bit too crowded. He has no idea how bad it's about to get.

ReconMiner decides to press his luck and crawl into Lust's disgusting face. Unsure of where he'll end up, he braves the damp cave anyway.
He finds himself being pooped out by Satan himself.
He's dumped out onto Ring 8 with ninja_bait and Bragallot.

Max-hell (Scribonius) douses one of his hammers into the river of blood and places a skull on top. He beats the two together with his other hammer. What emerges from the blood is a holy warhammer imbued with the power of bennies. It gives a +1 to skill and +1D6 of damage when trying to hit a demon. When trying to hit a sinner it's a normal, albeit shiny, hammer.
Max-hell immediately puts it to work and beats a demon to death.

Flamer Shaftglutton, a large banana, sees an open mouth and decides to fill it. He slides effortlessly into the stone face.
He slides out of Fraud's mouth next to ReconMiner.

Kenneth (RedRover) turns to retaliate against motorhead fan, but can't make the shot from 3 inches away.

xXx_3Raz0r_xXx (Duerer) jumps forward and reroutes the boulder. It flies towards two other sinners.
They're run over and the boulders careen towards the demon below.

Wider shots:[spoiler]In no particular order.
Wider shot of TheVengefulOne's surroundings on Ring 1, a few bystanders within striking range.

Wider shot of Ring 3. Kenneth from Walmart (Redrover) on the right and motorhead fan on the left. Max-hell (Scribonius) can be seen above on Ring 5.

Wider shot of Max-hell's (Scribonius) surroundings. Still a few bystanders available for hammering.

Wider shot of Ring 8. From left to right: Bragallot, Flamer Shaftglutton, ninja_bait, then ReconMiner.

Another shot of Ring 8, with StalinsFavoriteKhat on the left on Ring 7.

Yet another wide shot of Ring 8.

Wide shot of Ring 9, with Bragallot on the right.

Wide shot of StalinsFavoriteKhat's surroundings, with Bragallot, Flamer Shaftglutton, and ninja_bait above.

Wide shot of xXx_3Raz0r_xXx (Duerer)'s surroundings. A demon below, but otherwise no potential skulls around.

Current Standings:
  • ninja_bait: maroon baseplate, Ring 8, even bigger legs, 2 Skulls, 1 respawn remaining.
  • StalinsFavoriteKhat: red baseplate, Ring 7, 5.5 Skulls, 1 respawn remaining.
  • motorhead fan: hunter green baseplate, Ring 3, 4 Skulls, 2 respawns remaining.
  • TheVengefulOne: black baseplate, Ring 1, 3.5 Skulls, 2 respawns remaining.
  • Bragallot: baby blue baseplate, Ring 8, 4 Skulls, 1 respawn remaining.
  • ReconMiner: yellow baseplate, Ring 8, 6 Skulls, 2 respawns remaining.
  • Scribonius: olive green baseplate, Ring 5, holy hammer, 8 Skulls, 1 respawn remaining.
  • Flamer Shaftglutton: dark gray baseplate, Ring 8, 2 Skulls, 1 respawn remaining.
  • RedRover: dark yellow baseplate, Ring 3, 6 skulls, 2 respawns remaining.
  • Duerer: light gray baseplate, Ring 4, 6 skulls, 1 respawn remaining.

Other stuff:
1. Orders are due Saturday, but we'll keep sneaking in turns if everyone is ahead of schedule.
2. If you are ever unclear about your surroundings I'm happy to take more pictures.
3. Late sign-ups are still open! Anyone who wants to join is free to do so, although you will start with only 1 respawn and the bystander skulls are getting thin.
motorhead fan wrote:I hope for more butt stuff in the future!

Duerer wrote:Jump onto the locust demon ahead of me and eat its ass for more power.
Flamer Shaftglutton
Hero

Re: Battle for the Glory of Satan! [TURN 7]

Postby Duerer » Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:36 am

Take the trident nearby and throw it at the chick to the left. Then head towards the demon about to get smashed by the boulder.
Duerer
Forum Champion 2016-2017
Forum Champion 2016-2017

Postby motorhead fan » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:07 am

If I am still in cerberus then lean up and fire my shoulder gun into his forehead at point blank range.

If not then close in on Redrover and try and rip his head off with those spikes in my hand.
motorhead fan
I want to climb on to thevengefulone, stick my tongue into his ear and ride him all the way to satan.

Postby TheCraigfulOne » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:00 am

I attempt a feat to go berserk and slaughter all three people. If I fail, I vomit everywhere and pass out for a turn.
TheCraigfulOne
there are no brakes on the ban train

Postby ninja_bait » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:19 am

Am I like a 4" creature now? Or just a regular minifigure with a really long stride?

I attempt to murder anyone nearby with a spare respawn and then deliver skulls to Satan.  I will take skulls and legs from here on out.
I make apocalypses and apocalypse accessories.
ninja_bait
I can make this man. I can let him touch the butt. I cannot promise his safety

Postby Craigallot » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:07 am

Shit's about to get real!
Zahru II wrote:'HEROIC MEAL TIME DRUNK OFF THAT YE OLDE JACK DAGNALS. HATER PREPARED TO BE MASHED LIKE TATERS, CUZ WE DON'T F*** AROUND. Ah whaddup, dwarf SAWSE.'

Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles
Craigallot
Forum Authority on Craigging Rights

Postby Flamer Shaftglutton » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:09 pm

ninja_bait wrote:Am I like a 4" creature now? Or just a regular minifigure with a really long stride?

I attempt to murder anyone nearby with a spare respawn and then deliver skulls to Satan.  I will take skulls and legs from here on out.

You've got regular minifig stats, except for enormous legs that translate into 15" of movement. You're also quite flexible, so you can easily hit someone from a distance without moving close to them. Alternatively you could reach Satan this turn and spend your action to turn in those skulls. Although as a fellow sinner with only 2 skulls I too will be trying to collect more before forming a pact with Satan.

Since you're first in turn order you've got your pick of who to wreck. ReconMiner has 2 respawns while Bragallot and I only have 1. On the other hand, I'd like to remind everyone near me that we discussed possibly teaming up on Satan in the Turn 0 thread. We're all so close to the top, it'd be a shame to lose 7 turns of climbing...

By the way, I need to know ahead of time what everyone is willing to spend bennies on, and how many. Otherwise I assume it's 0.
motorhead fan wrote:I hope for more butt stuff in the future!

Duerer wrote:Jump onto the locust demon ahead of me and eat its ass for more power.
Flamer Shaftglutton
Hero

Postby Craigallot » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:30 pm

Flamer Shaftglutton wrote:
ninja_bait wrote:Since you're first in turn order you've got your pick of who to wreck. ReconMiner has 2 respawns while Bragallot and I only have 1.

But I still have my action from last turn, I dare ya! :fist:

The only way I could see us taking out Satan is if we all (except one) formed a squad and one of us put himself right in front of Satan. Then we all attack that guy using all our Bennies and the plowthrough damage 'accidentally' hits Satan, which doesn't give him an opportunity to use his SN dice. But, the way things are developing, it looks like it's not gonna come to that. :)

@Flamer Motion to summon Bob Ross to Beat The Devil Out Of It.
Zahru II wrote:'HEROIC MEAL TIME DRUNK OFF THAT YE OLDE JACK DAGNALS. HATER PREPARED TO BE MASHED LIKE TATERS, CUZ WE DON'T F*** AROUND. Ah whaddup, dwarf SAWSE.'

Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles
Craigallot
Forum Authority on Craigging Rights

Postby ninja_bait » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:41 pm

Reconminer it is.  I don't think the respawn will matter against Satan.

Perhaps my legs can reach me into heaven and I can pull Bob Ross out?
I make apocalypses and apocalypse accessories.
ninja_bait
I can make this man. I can let him touch the butt. I cannot promise his safety

Postby Scribonius » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:12 pm

Meanwhile, I'm in a skull-rich environment. Let's use a bennie/skull (or two if need be) to make my OTHER hammer more dangerous against non-demons, then smash whoever nearby I can reach!
Scribonius
Cannon Fodder

Postby ReconMiner » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:39 pm

I will offer myself up as a sacrifice.  :mrgreen:
Meanwhile, I will attempt to target the sinner closest to me  
(I'm thinking cyberdemon or a Revenant as my transformation :twisted: )
Gladius Industries
"Sometimes, bigger is better"
ReconMiner
Hero

Postby BriksKrieg » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:52 am

I'm still alive (I think anyway)

I will take that ladder and climb it to ring 8, or higher if it will reach. Then, in will shoot the closet other in the back.
Tzan wrote:The STFU looks like its positioned at the tip of the galactic penis.

sahasrahla wrote:we can always count on Tzan to offer engaging and intellectually stimulating observations on the topic at hand
BriksKrieg
Dimmy

Postby Tzan » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:54 am

Scribonius wrote:I'm in a skull-rich environment.

Thats a phrase you don't hear every day.  :D
Tzan
Has anyone ever used those holes before?
Has anyone ever used those holes before?

Return to Forum Battles