The Arktifakt (Round 10)

They're all the rage

Moderators: BrickSyd, Kommander Ken, Duerer, Elmagnifico

Bragallot
MULTIPLE, SIMULTANEOUS AND DEVASTATING DEFENSIVE DEEP STRIKES!!!

The Arktifakt (Round 10)

Post by Bragallot » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:37 am

BULL FUGITIVES

"Wololo! Wololo! Ayoyoyo!"

The Draklon Raider is unimpressed and whacks the Shaman, the armour and his shield just barely saving him.

The Icon rushes in to help but misses even with the Skill Boost it's getting from the Shaman.

Despite surviving the damage the Shaman falls over and is Disrupted after getting hit by the Two-Handed weapon.

Valarius, his initial puzzlement over, realizes what these peasants attacking him are and addresses them: "We have a common enemy in the usurper Cales, but I have to claim this Artefakt for my people. Leave, and I will let you live, but come closer and I will butcher every last one of you."

I roll 1d6 against each peasant's armour (or 'resolve') and two (the girlfriend and one of the crossbow rabble) turn and flee, while the others continue unimpeded. They never really liked the Bulls anyway.

Valarius picks up a spear and throws it at the approaching peasants, hoping for some plowthrough damage, but instead rolls a pitiful '1' which knocks a peasant back slightly, but leaves him otherwise unharmed.

Muttering angrily to himself, Valarius then picks up another spear and prepares for the coming onslaught.
>>>>TABLE OF BRAGGING RIGHTS<<<<

Imperial Garrison: - ELIMINATED - Falk

KILLS: 1 Cleric, 1 Wolfpack Ranger, 4 Fanatics, 1 Peasant, 1 Haircules (Hero), 2 Shieldbearers (TOTAL: 10)

FIRST BLOOD
LAST MAN STANDING

Cult of the Holy Flame: - ELIMINATED - ninja-bait

KILLS: 2 Guardsmen, 2 Peasants (TOTAL: 4)

LAST MAN (briefly) STANDING
BLAZE OF (not so much) GLORY

Bulls: - me

KILLS: 3 Disciples, 1 Big Woof, 1 Matriarch (Hero), 1 Warhorse, 5 Reavers, 3 Mariners, 1 Commander (Hero), 1 Smith's Apprentice (TOTAL: 16)

Wolfpack: - TheVengefulOne

KILLS: 3 Starcloaks, 1 Reaver, 9 Water Demons (TOTAL: 13)

Draklon Raiders: - Kommander Ken

KILLS: Tree (almost), 1 Priestess (Hero), 2 Shieldbearers, 1 Icon (TOTAL: 4)

LAST MAN STANDING

The Peasant Rebellion: - motorhead fan

KILLS: 5 Fanatics, 1 Slimy Pete, 4 Guardsmen (TOTAL: 10)

Water Demons: - RedRover

KILLS: 1 Water Demon (Friendly Fire), 4 Wolfpack Rangers, 1 The Black Wolf, 3 Ambushers, 1 Shieldbearer (TOTAL: 10)

LAST DIEMON STANDING
Fantasy battles - Scifi battles
Kommander Ken wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:04 pm
Wtf is this thread?

Bragallot
MULTIPLE, SIMULTANEOUS AND DEVASTATING DEFENSIVE DEEP STRIKES!!!

Re: The Arktifakt (Round 10)

Post by Bragallot » Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:58 pm

THE PEASANT REBELLION

The peasants rush upon Valarius.

Haldon and the crossbow peasant's attacks bounce off the armour, the two spear peasants' strikes surprisingly miss.

Valarius then rips a peasants' head clean off with a spear thrust.

"You chose this, fools!"

THE WOLFPACK

The rangers all shoot and hit the unsuspecting Fishstache, but still somehow fail to beat the armour (they equaled it).

WATER DEMONS

Fishstache dons Theblackwolf's pelt as a helmet and shouts at the Wolfpack rangers to obey his orders. "Shoot that shaman!"

The deception works briefly and two rangers turn to shoot the shaman. They are good shots but their damage rolls once again only equal the armour.

Fishstache then moves towards the Arktifakt. He's an unarmoured hero so he can move quite far.

DRAKLON RAIDER

The raider attacks the Icon, who wisely blocks.

It falls backwards though, into Fishstache's reach. The Water Demon takes the attack of opportunity and strikes the Icon. Even the blessing armour die from the shaman can't save it.

Fantasy battles - Scifi battles
Kommander Ken wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:04 pm
Wtf is this thread?