Welcome to Pgrohov [Overwatch is up!]

They're all the rage

Moderators: Kommander Ken, Elmagnifico, Duerer, BrickSyd

Welcome to Pgrohov [Overwatch is up!]

Postby BriksKrieg » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:36 pm

The Preface

Once a beautiful, closely-knit city (and I mean close), now a collection of buildings and rubble created by the finest bombadiers and artillery men of the Nationalist 404th Support Bombartment Regiment.

Before the Civil War, Pgrohkov had been a pride and joy of the Shivarian Territorial Federal Union. When the war began, it was not thought that a group of rebellious military personal would take control of a city located in the central district.

If that was the case, we wouldn't be having this conversation. Strictly speaking, it hasn't been captured, for the city posses little strategic value, other than to rub lots of salt on an open wound. After bombing the city numerous times, it was rebuilt, then bombed again.

As it was thought the city would never be in danger, there were no anti-air defenses

As the city was repeatedly bombed, then rebuilt, the military garrison first tried to maintain order and peace within the city. After 10 years of punishmnet and with the war entering its 19th year, the remaining civilian population exploded. They armed themselves, and widespread violence killed many civilians and soldiers. The remaining Federalist troops retreated into the Chancellery building to wait for reinforcement.

With the war in its 26th year, and coming to an end, the mostly dormant gangs that had formed 7 years ago suddenly became engaged in combat once more, some attempting to leave, some attempting to get inside the Chancellery, and others just out for the hunt.

The Guidlines
Goal:
Your goal is to control as many blown up houses as possible, before turn 10 arrives.

Getting Points:
For each building you control and the end of a turn, grants your team 1 point.

Contested buildings give all teams involved 1/2 point. Contested means there is at least 1 member from a team attacking a building with thats occupied by at least one of the controllers members.

Captured buildings will be marked with a brik representing the faction.

1 kill = 1 point, a team wipe kill = 2 points

Breaking down the metal shield infront of the Chancellory = 4 points

Controling the Chancellory grants 5 points

Repawning:
Teams may respawn in a house of their choice, thats under their control

Respawns ONLY happen the turn after the team was wiped out.

The Battle

Numerous gangs and groups had sprung up throughout the city 7 years ago. As they had 7 years ago, they are now fighting for control over ruined city blocks, attempting to control the most ground around the Chancellory.

The playable teams are as follows:
"The South gang" / they have more battle experiance than most others -Texnophille

"Dock workers" / they are hoping to take over of the the city for PFC -Falk

"Dogs" / because they want to control stuff too -Ninja Bait

"Rioters" / civilians looking to claim the city

"East Street gang" / really doesn't like the Cleeners very much -motorhead fan

"Cleeners" / because Cleaners may be copyright, idk. Probably to best equipped gang in the city. -TheVengefulOne

It's be sweet if all the teams are claimed!! Late sign-ups will be available!

Dm thru the forums or discord, or post here if you'd like to claim a faction and a stab at victory.
You can send orders thru the forums or discord

Stats for your team will be given to you in a reply confirming that I have received your request to join the fun.
Last edited by BriksKrieg on Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:57 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Tzan wrote:The STFU looks like its positioned at the tip of the galactic penis.

sahasrahla wrote:we can always count on Tzan to offer engaging and intellectually stimulating observations on the topic at hand
BriksKrieg
Dimmy

Re: Welcome to Pgrohov

Postby BriksKrieg » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:37 pm

OVERWATCH
Rioters are by the Chancellory, and have a small weapons crate by them.
Dogs are on the adjacent to the Cleeners (on thier right), and opposite the East Street Gang

The Cleeners have the Dogs to thier left, and the Dockworkers to thier right.
The Dockworkers are opposite the South Gang, and on their right is the Cleeners

Over-Overwatch
Forgive the blurryness, I think it's something to do with the photo resizer I use on my tablet. I'm looking into it.

FFA, Team up, whatever works!!
Last edited by BriksKrieg on Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sahasrahla wrote:we can always count on Tzan to offer engaging and intellectually stimulating observations on the topic at hand
BriksKrieg
Dimmy

Postby ninja_bait » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:15 pm

Dogs
I make apocalypses and apocalypse accessories.
ninja_bait
I can make this man. I can let him touch the butt. I cannot promise his safety

Postby TheCraigfulOne » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:26 pm

Cleeners, please!
TheCraigfulOne
there are no brakes on the ban train

Postby Falk » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:05 pm

Dock workers please.
BrikWars 2010 Rules wrote:BrikWars ... stands in pretty direct opposition to many fundamental elements of the LEGO® philosophy, such as "Not Teaching Kids How Funny It Is to Set People on Fire."
Empire of Luchardsko WIP wiki page
Falk
I wanna touch the butt

Postby motorhead fan » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:10 am

Dear sir,

Having read your post concerning your upcoming forum battle: "Welcome to Pgrohov", I have decided that I would like to take control of the east street gang if they are still available.

Yours faithfully,

Motorhead Fan.
motorhead fan
I want to climb on to thevengefulone, stick my tongue into his ear and ride him all the way to satan.

Postby BriksKrieg » Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:47 pm

Two more teams left!!!! Late sign ups will be open!!

Tonight, it is the 23rd of July, have your orders in by Midnight of the 26th of July!!

Next week, I will be gone for that whole week, let's get this started!!

How I do fire damage: if the target is hit, he takes 1d4 damage. He may spend his turn OR action to put out the fire on his turn. Otherwise, when his turn comes up, he takes another 1d4 fire damage, and campossibly set surrounding stuff on fire. He will take 1d4 fire damage each turn untill he either puts it out, or rolls 3 1's for damage in a row.

I'm getting the Overwatch pics, don't worry!

Any questions, DM me.

EDIT: 1 team left!!! [Rioters]
Over watch is up, deadline for orders is still Midnight of Thursday the 26th of July, however, sooner will be awesome!

Initiative is determined by when orders are sent in, unless a delay or fault happens on my end, again, orders can be sent by DM, discord, or by posting here. A new thread will be made for each turn, and your orders for next turn can be posted there as well. Links to each turn will be added under Overwatch photos
Last edited by BriksKrieg on Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

BriksKrieg
Dimmy

Postby Texhnophille » Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:51 pm

South gang pls
Natalya wrote:Warhammer doesn't sell well because the models are good; it sells because of the awesome universe created around the models.

My lego Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/texhnophilleslegos/
Texhnophille
Minifig

Re: Welcome to Pgrohov [Overwatch is up!]

Postby BriksKrieg » Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:03 pm

Turn 1 is done, but I am leaving tonight, and won't be back until the 1st week of August sometime.

BriksKrieg
Dimmy

Return to Forum Battles