Battle for the Glory of Satan! [TURN 8]

They're all the rage

Moderators: BrickSyd, Kommander Ken, Duerer, Elmagnifico

Flamer Shaftglutton
Hero

Battle for the Glory of Satan! [TURN 8]

Post by Flamer Shaftglutton » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:09 pm

Turn 8:
ninja_bait swoops down and slaughters ReconMiner, gaining a skull and another pair of legs.

ninja_bait uses his legs to reach directly into heaven. Succeeding at his epic feat for a friend to help beat the devil out of Hell, ninja_bait pulls down God's most powerful seraphim, Bob Ross.

StalinsFavoriteKhat jumps up the ladder and is now on the winged stairs to Ring 9. He attempts to shoot Bragallot in the back of the head but misses.

motorhead fan jams his steel claws through Kenneth's (RedRover) skull. Kenneth uses a couple bennies to overcome the damage and remain unharmed.

TheVengefulOne succeeds at his rage feat and slaughters all three bystanders. His skull pile has grown quite impressive.

Bragallot rips off Flamer Shaftglutton's banana suit, eating it to gain his banana nutrients. He then whacks Flamer Shaftglutton's knees with the bonesword, sending him careening over the edge.

Flamer Shaftglutton lands with a splat on Ring 2, which will seem to be a very unfortunate coincidence later.

ReconMiner respawns on Ring 6. He immediately starts shooting, but rolls a 1 and misses everything. Not that there were any bystanders left anyway.

Max-hell (Scribonius) attempts to charm his other hammer, but fails at the feat. Nevertheless he does enough overkill damage on one bystander to take out another. His skull pile is also frighteningly impressive.

Flamer Shaftglutton respawns on Ring 2, right next to the puddle of blood he was just leaking. With nothing else to do he starts sprinting towards Ring 3.

Kenneth from Walmart (RedRover) scoots out of Cerberus' reach and tries to shoot motorhead fan. He rolls a 1, missing entirely.

xXx_3Raz0r_xXx (Duerer) launches a nearby trident at a bystander, not even looking back because he was so confident he hit. He missed entirely, but moves down the ramp a bit to see how much wreckage his boulder hath wrought. The rocks launch off Ring 4 and smash into a demon on Ring 3.

The demon is crushed under the boulders on Ring 1.

Wider shots:
Spoiler
Show
Roughly from top to bottom.
Wide shot of TheVengefulOne's surroundings. No more bystanders in range, but a demon is on Ring 2 on the left and Kenneth (RedRover) can be seen above on Ring 3.

Wide shot of Flamer Shaftglutton's surroundings.

Wide shot of Ring 3. Kenneth from Walmart (RedRover) and motorhead fan on Ring 3, TheVengefulOne on the left on Ring 1, xXx_3Raz0r_xXx (Duerer) barely visible on the left on the ramp to Ring 4, and Max-hell (Scribonius) above on Ring 5.

Wide shot of xXx_3Raz0r_xXx (Duerer)'s surroundings. On the right are Kenneth from Walmart (RedRover), motorhead fan, and far below is TheVengefulOne. A single bystander remains on Ring 4.

Wide shot of Max-hell (Scribonius)'s surroundings. Still a demon and bystander on the left, otherwise it's getting thin.

Wide shot of Ring 8. Less crowded than before, but still a lot of players. StalinsFavoriteKhat on the left, Bragallot in the center, and ninja_bait rising up on the right. Bob Ross can be seen up on Ring 9, a demon and legless bystander are having fun on Ring 8.

Wide shot of Ring 9. StalinsFavoriteKhat and Bob Ross on the right. They're all so close to Satan.

Current Standings:
  • ninja_bait: maroon baseplate, Ring 8, even bigger legs, 3 Skulls, 1 respawn remaining.
  • StalinsFavoriteKhat: red baseplate, Ramp to Ring 9, 5.5 Skulls, 1 respawn remaining.
  • motorhead fan: hunter green baseplate, Ring 3, 4 Skulls, 2 respawns remaining.
  • TheVengefulOne: black baseplate, Ring 1, 6.5 Skulls, 2 respawns remaining.
  • Bragallot: baby blue baseplate, Ring 8, 5 Skulls, 1 respawn remaining.
  • ReconMiner: yellow baseplate, Ring 6, 6 Skulls, 1 respawns remaining.
  • Scribonius: olive green baseplate, Ring 5, holy hammer, 9 Skulls, 1 respawn remaining.
  • Flamer Shaftglutton: dark gray baseplate, Ring 2, 2 Skulls, No respawns remaining!
  • RedRover: dark yellow baseplate, Ring 3, 4 skulls, 2 respawns remaining.
  • Duerer: light gray baseplate, Ring 4, 8 skulls, 1 respawn remaining.

Other stuff:
1. Orders are due Monday, but we'll keep sneaking in turns if everyone is ahead of schedule.
2. If you are ever unclear about your surroundings I'm happy to take more pictures.
3. I forgot to give Bragallot a skull for killing me, but included it in the stats and put it on his pile after the pictures. Similarly I forgot to remove 1 from Scribonius' stats last turn.
4. Bob Ross' stats are undetermined, but he's going to be around 50% of Satan's power, so he can absorb a lot of Satan's hits for a while. He will not attack any of the players in their current forms, only Satan and demons.
motorhead fan wrote:I hope for more butt stuff in the future!
Duerer wrote:Jump onto the locust demon ahead of me and eat its ass for more power.

RedRover
I want you to be
I want you to be

Re: Battle for the Glory of Satan! [TURN 8]

Post by RedRover » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:38 am

keneth uses an animal call to call a back country wild boar to hitch a ride up the mountain mowing down anyone in the way collecting skulls in the process.

Duerer
Forum Champion 2016-2017
Forum Champion 2016-2017

Post by Duerer » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:12 am

Throw a spider to the imp on the ring below while heading to the chick I was throwing my fork at to take he skull.
Winning Contest Entries
Show
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Battles and Stories and Stuff

ninja_bait
I can make this man. I can let him touch the butt. I cannot promise his safety

Post by ninja_bait » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:09 am

Deliver skulls to Satan and hope he has favor on my gams
I make apocalypses and apocalypse accessories.

motorhead fan
I want to climb on to thevengefulone, stick my tongue into his ear and ride him all the way to satan.

Post by motorhead fan » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:13 am

I would like to kick Redrover off the ledge so he dies.

ninja_bait

Post by ninja_bait » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:26 am

By the way, that Bob Ross figure is game-manual-worthy levels of ossum!
I make apocalypses and apocalypse accessories.

Bragallot
MULTIPLE, SIMULTANEOUS AND DEVASTATING DEFENSIVE DEEP STRIKES!!!

Post by Bragallot » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:01 am

STOP SHOOTING ME! :fist:
Bob Ross! :D :boss:

As an act of support to Bob Ross I'll beat the devil out of that snake diemon. Attack him sneakily from the side so he can't counter. My weapon looks like a heavy weapon and that diemon is standing awfully close to the edge so the 1" knockback should be enough to send him over it even if the damage fails. Use Bennies where necessary (for armour, skill). Then try to head up towards Satan with any remaining move I have.

Do I gain skulls for making peopl- Diemons plummet to their death?
Fantasy battles - Scifi battles
Kommander Ken wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:04 pm
Wtf is this thread?

RedRover
I want you to be
I want you to be

Post by RedRover » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:43 am

motorhead fan wrote:I would like to kick Redrover off the ledge so he dies.
Someone’s mum never taught them manners.

motorhead fan
I want to climb on to thevengefulone, stick my tongue into his ear and ride him all the way to satan.

Post by motorhead fan » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:13 am

Mine mostly taught me fear and the unquenchable desire for revenge.

Venge
there are no brakes on the ban train

Post by Venge » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:24 pm

I sprint up the ramp to the next ring, ignoring the demon.
Formerly known as TheVengefulOne. Times banned by Natalya: 10 (+ 1 alt).

My BrikWars Stuff: http://brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=16684

My Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/150398410@N07/

Scribonius
Nice TRIPS

Post by Scribonius » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:04 pm

Hmm...

Take one last head from the lady behind me. :warhead: Can I use a couple of skulls to do a bennie? I want to try using the holy hammer like Mjolnir and fly, Thor-style, up a ring or two... :?:

ReconMiner
Hero

Post by ReconMiner » Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:44 pm

Im going to move back and snipe the red demon with flames coming out of his hands while staying away from that weeping angel.
Gladius Industries
"Sometimes, bigger is better"

Flamer Shaftglutton
Hero

Post by Flamer Shaftglutton » Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:51 pm

Just waiting on orders from StalinsFavoriteKhat. You have a few hours until I finish work, then mowing, then probably dinner. After that, you're turning in your skulls to become a demon if I don't have a response.
Bragallot wrote:Do I gain skulls for making peopl- Diemons plummet to their death?
Yes, you get skulls for launching people to their deaths. If they died because of your action, you get their skull.
motorhead fan wrote:Mine mostly taught me fear ...
Same.
ninja_bait wrote:Deliver skulls to Satan and hope he has favor on my gams
Hopefully you will be satisfied with the leggy boi you're about to become. This totally average, plain-Jane, run-of-the-mill Brikwars is about to get crazy.
motorhead fan wrote:I hope for more butt stuff in the future!
Duerer wrote:Jump onto the locust demon ahead of me and eat its ass for more power.