ninja_bait scurries around, finally feeling like he has enough legs. Flamer Shaftglutton bails to dodge the barrage of scythes around him, but Cerberus accidentally gets a pip of damage from a kick to the head. ninja_bait climbs up to Ring 5 with ease.
StalinsFavoriteKhat turns his broilers to max and bathes ReconMiner and Bragallot in flames. They both manage to survive thanks to good luck and D4's general derpiness. No bennies had to be spent, surprisingly.
In his rush to cook some sinners StalinsFavoriteKhat utterly pulverized a demon who was in the way. The demon that ReconMiner offended decides that forgiveness is divine and bolts away from the superior demon.
motorhead fan sees demons popping up left and right and decides it's time to put the pedal to the metal. He races to Ring 4.
TheVengefulOne sees the demon hoping to catch xXx_3Raz0r_xXx (Duerer). He strikes up a conversation as they run, and the demon eventually drives a hard bargain with him. "I can climb those stone faces. You carry me to my foe and I'll help you up the faces."
Bragallot is eager to become a demon, but not too eager to get Bob Ross' autograph. Then he offers his 7 skulls to Satan. "An extraordinary offering..." Satan whispers. Bragallot disappears in a blaze of fire.
ReconMiner races through the fire and the flames, up the ladder, and just within reach of Satan. He offers 6 skulls, although Satan only accepts 5. "A worthy offering..." Satan whispers. ReconMiner disappears in a flash of pyrotechnics.
Max-hell (Scribonius) races up to Ring 8 and sees that things have become a bit more complicated. If he can survive then he'll be within reach of Satan next turn.
Flamer Shaftglutton picks himself up and starts limping back up the tower. With only 2 skulls and no respawns his chances don't look good.
Kenneth from Walmart (RedRover) sprints up the ramp to Ring 2.
xXx_3Raz0r_xXx (Duerer) uses his katanas as pick-axes and climbs up to Ring 6. He sees a demon racing away from what seems to be a moving church.
ReconMiner wakes just behind ninja_bait, transformed into the Demon of Wrath. An incredibly formidable and capable demon who also has wings.
Bragallot finds himself suddenly on Ring 7, transformed into a centaur-like demon. He wields an enormous bow and a heightened aptitude for violence.
Wide shot of Kenneth (RedRover)'s surroundings. TheVengefulOne is on the left, motorhead fan is up above.
Wide shot of TheVengefulOne's surroundings. Kenneth from Walmart (RedRover) and motorhead fan on the right.
Wide shot of motorhead fan's surroundings. xXx_3Raz0r_xXx (Duerer) is above on the left and ninja_bait is above on the right.
Wide shot of xXx_3Raz0r_xXx (Duerer)'s surroundings. Max-hell (Scribonius) above and StalinsFavoriteKhat on the left, blocking the ramp.
Wide shot of Bragallot's surroundings.
Wide shot of ninja_bait and ReconMiner's surroundings.
A family photo of all 4 demons (so far).
Wide shot of Max-hell (Scribonius)' surroundings.
Originally it had better looking legs with some curves and definition, but they ended up being wildly unstable on the Ringed battlefield. I switched to these derpy legs, which fit with the overall derpiness of the demon's looks anyway.
- ninja_bait: Ring 5, Demon of Gluttony, 1 respawn remaining.
- StalinsFavoriteKhat: Ring 6, Demon of Heresy, 1 respawn remaining.
- motorhead fan: hunter green baseplate, Ring 4, 4 Skulls, 2 respawns remaining.
- TheVengefulOne: black baseplate, Ring 2, demon pact, 6.5 Skulls, 2 respawns remaining.
- Bragallot: Ring 7, Demon of Violence, 1 respawn remaining.
- ReconMiner: Ring 5, Demon of Wrath, 1 respawn remaining.
- Scribonius: olive green baseplate, Ring 8, 9 Skulls, 1 respawn remaining.
- Flamer Shaftglutton: dark gray baseplate, Ring 3, 2 Skulls, No respawns remaining!
- RedRover: dark yellow baseplate, Ring 2, 4 skulls, 2 respawns remaining.
- Duerer: light gray baseplate, Ring 6, 9 skulls, 1 respawn remaining.
1. Orders are due Monday.
2. If you are ever unclear about your surroundings I'm happy to take more pictures.
3. Sorry to Bragallot for the painfully unintimidating demon. I had hoped to get some time last night to update him a bit, but things are getting hectic.
4. Slightly sorry to ReconMiner. I had hoped to make you a more personalized demon, but hopefully my prebuilt guy is still DOOM-worthy.
5. I'm going to Gencon next week, so I'll be gone from August 1st to August 7th. Anybody want to come take this beast off my hands?