Battle for the Glory of Satan! [Turn 10]

They're all the rage

Moderators: Kommander Ken, Elmagnifico, Duerer, BrickSyd

Battle for the Glory of Satan! [Turn 10]

Postby Flamer Shaftglutton » Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:06 am

Turn 10:
ninja_bait scurries around, finally feeling like he has enough legs. Flamer Shaftglutton bails to dodge the barrage of scythes around him, but Cerberus accidentally gets a pip of damage from a kick to the head. ninja_bait climbs up to Ring 5 with ease.

StalinsFavoriteKhat turns his broilers to max and bathes ReconMiner and Bragallot in flames. They both manage to survive thanks to good luck and D4's general derpiness. No bennies had to be spent, surprisingly.

In his rush to cook some sinners StalinsFavoriteKhat utterly pulverized a demon who was in the way. The demon that ReconMiner offended decides that forgiveness is divine and bolts away from the superior demon.

motorhead fan sees demons popping up left and right and decides it's time to put the pedal to the metal. He races to Ring 4.

TheVengefulOne sees the demon hoping to catch xXx_3Raz0r_xXx (Duerer). He strikes up a conversation as they run, and the demon eventually drives a hard bargain with him. "I can climb those stone faces. You carry me to my foe and I'll help you up the faces."

Bragallot is eager to become a demon, but not too eager to get Bob Ross' autograph. Then he offers his 7 skulls to Satan. "An extraordinary offering..." Satan whispers. Bragallot disappears in a blaze of fire.

ReconMiner races through the fire and the flames, up the ladder, and just within reach of Satan. He offers 6 skulls, although Satan only accepts 5. "A worthy offering..." Satan whispers. ReconMiner disappears in a flash of pyrotechnics.

Max-hell (Scribonius) races up to Ring 8 and sees that things have become a bit more complicated. If he can survive then he'll be within reach of Satan next turn.

Flamer Shaftglutton picks himself up and starts limping back up the tower. With only 2 skulls and no respawns his chances don't look good.

Kenneth from Walmart (RedRover) sprints up the ramp to Ring 2.

xXx_3Raz0r_xXx (Duerer) uses his katanas as pick-axes and climbs up to Ring 6. He sees a demon racing away from what seems to be a moving church.

ReconMiner wakes just behind ninja_bait, transformed into the Demon of Wrath. An incredibly formidable and capable demon who also has wings.

Bragallot finds himself suddenly on Ring 7, transformed into a centaur-like demon. He wields an enormous bow and a heightened aptitude for violence.

Wider shots:
Spoiler: show
Roughly from bottom to top.
Wide shot of Kenneth (RedRover)'s surroundings. TheVengefulOne is on the left, motorhead fan is up above.

Wide shot of TheVengefulOne's surroundings. Kenneth from Walmart (RedRover) and motorhead fan on the right.

Wide shot of motorhead fan's surroundings. xXx_3Raz0r_xXx (Duerer) is above on the left and ninja_bait is above on the right.

Wide shot of xXx_3Raz0r_xXx (Duerer)'s surroundings. Max-hell (Scribonius) above and StalinsFavoriteKhat on the left, blocking the ramp.

Wide shot of Bragallot's surroundings.

Wide shot of ninja_bait and ReconMiner's surroundings.

A family photo of all 4 demons (so far).

Wide shot of Max-hell (Scribonius)' surroundings.

Demon Statcards:

Originally it had better looking legs with some curves and definition, but they ended up being wildly unstable on the Ringed battlefield. I switched to these derpy legs, which fit with the overall derpiness of the demon's looks anyway.

Current Standings:
  • ninja_bait: Ring 5, Demon of Gluttony, 1 respawn remaining.
  • StalinsFavoriteKhat: Ring 6, Demon of Heresy, 1 respawn remaining.
  • motorhead fan: hunter green baseplate, Ring 4, 4 Skulls, 2 respawns remaining.
  • TheVengefulOne: black baseplate, Ring 2, demon pact, 6.5 Skulls, 2 respawns remaining.
  • Bragallot: Ring 7, Demon of Violence, 1 respawn remaining.
  • ReconMiner: Ring 5, Demon of Wrath, 1 respawn remaining.
  • Scribonius: olive green baseplate, Ring 8, 9 Skulls, 1 respawn remaining.
  • Flamer Shaftglutton: dark gray baseplate, Ring 3, 2 Skulls, No respawns remaining!
  • RedRover: dark yellow baseplate, Ring 2, 4 skulls, 2 respawns remaining.
  • Duerer: light gray baseplate, Ring 6, 9 skulls, 1 respawn remaining.

Other stuff:
1. Orders are due Monday.
2. If you are ever unclear about your surroundings I'm happy to take more pictures.
3. Sorry to Bragallot for the painfully unintimidating demon. I had hoped to get some time last night to update him a bit, but things are getting hectic.
4. Slightly sorry to ReconMiner. I had hoped to make you a more personalized demon, but hopefully my prebuilt guy is still DOOM-worthy.
5. I'm going to Gencon next week, so I'll be gone from August 1st to August 7th. Anybody want to come take this beast off my hands?  :wink:
motorhead fan wrote:I hope for more butt stuff in the future!

Duerer wrote:Jump onto the locust demon ahead of me and eat its ass for more power.
Flamer Shaftglutton
Hero

Re: Battle for the Glory of Satan! [Turn 10]

Postby ninja_bait » Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:14 am

Have fun at Gencon!

I climb up the wall toward ring 8, and if any bystanders or demons are along my path, then I slay them.
I make apocalypses and apocalypse accessories.
ninja_bait
I can make this man. I can let him touch the butt. I cannot promise his safety

Postby TheCraigfulOne » Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:58 am

Me and my new demon buddy (who is apparently a demon of sloth) climb up the face and keep moving upwards. Don't use any bennies for anything, if I die I'll probably just respawn higher up anyway.
TheCraigfulOne
there are no brakes on the ban train

Postby RedRover » Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:45 am

Kenneth prays to the gods of NASCAR to give him a ride to the top of the tower
RedRover
I want you to be
I want you to be

Postby ninja_bait » Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:54 am

RedRover wrote:Kenneth prays to the gods of NASCAR to give him a ride to the top of the tower

I hope the rings of hell are going counter-clockwise, otherwise the gods of NASCAR are going to have a hard time.
ninja_bait

Postby Flamer Shaftglutton » Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:13 am

ninja_bait wrote:
RedRover wrote:Kenneth prays to the gods of NASCAR to give him a ride to the top of the tower

I hope the rings of hell are going counter-clockwise, otherwise the gods of NASCAR are going to have a hard time.

Since they're clockwise I'm going to force the car to go up in reverse if he succeeds.
motorhead fan wrote:I hope for more butt stuff in the future!

Duerer wrote:Jump onto the locust demon ahead of me and eat its ass for more power.
Flamer Shaftglutton
Hero

Postby ninja_bait » Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:29 am

Flamer Shaftglutton wrote:
ninja_bait wrote:

Since they're clockwise I'm going to force the car to go up in reverse if he succeeds.

:ftw:
ninja_bait

Postby Duerer » Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:40 am

Slice up the incoming demon and further climb up the hell mountain.
Duerer
Forum Champion 2016-2017
Forum Champion 2016-2017

Postby ReconMiner » Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:16 pm

Well, im gonna let out a mighty KILLLLLLLLL!!!!! and make my way behind Satan

(Looks awesome BTW)
Gladius Industries
"Sometimes, bigger is better"
ReconMiner
Hero

Postby motorhead fan » Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:19 pm

I want to run into that large mouth.
motorhead fan
I want to climb on to thevengefulone, stick my tongue into his ear and ride him all the way to satan.

Postby Craigallot » Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:41 pm

Suhhweeett-AH! :D I will pick up Flamer Shaftglutton and use my bow to give him a hand and fire him all the way to Satan so he can offer his skulls. Failing that, I will shoot anyone threatening me, especially if it's that demon that tried to set me on fire and nearly ruined my chances of becoming an awesome demon! :fist:  Use my goofy legs (haters gonna hate, I still look awesome) to position myself far away from danger like the kiting bastard I am.
Zahru II wrote:'HEROIC MEAL TIME DRUNK OFF THAT YE OLDE JACK DAGNALS. HATER PREPARED TO BE MASHED LIKE TATERS, CUZ WE DON'T F*** AROUND. Ah whaddup, dwarf SAWSE.'

Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles
Craigallot
Forum Authority on Craigging Rights

Postby Scribonius » Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:09 pm

Um... Huh. That looks like it will work. I climb up my own pile of skulls to get to the top, thus avoiding the demon in front of me! Then I pull the skull pile up behind me! Use a bennie to do this if I have to!
Scribonius
Cannon Fodder

Postby BriksKrieg » Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:02 pm

Climb up to reconminers level and try to step on him. If in range, burn the hell out of another sinner, or another demon in range. If I can got bennies (fail to remember), use some to boost damage.
Tzan wrote:The STFU looks like its positioned at the tip of the galactic penis.

sahasrahla wrote:we can always count on Tzan to offer engaging and intellectually stimulating observations on the topic at hand
BriksKrieg
Dimmy

Return to Forum Battles