Might and Magic (Round 3)

They're all the rage

Moderators: Kommander Ken, Elmagnifico, Duerer, BrickSyd

Might and Magic (Round 3)

Postby Craigallot » Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:40 am

Magus Guild - Falk

The enchanted guardian slashes down a death seeker.

She successfully throws the axe at Ximena as well [feat], but Ximena parries it contemptuously.

Blue mages struggle to bring down any more of the heavy lancers.

With the risk of blowing themselves up with it, the royal mage and elder create a magical explosion in the center of the halberdier formation, killing them all. :shock:

Bulls - Scribonius

Elites fail hard to bring down the downed lancer. The other two deal a point of damage to the lancer's horse.

Ambushers kill a desert leaper. One of them accidentally hits the elder, but he survives thanks to his energy shield.

"Face me if you dare!" Nazlam bellows.

"Go back to your pasture," Ximena growls.

Left speechless by the Falx's racially insensitive comment, Nazlam loses his capacity to make heroic feats for a turn.

The icon goes to support the phalanx. By 'standard stats' I meant standard minifig stats, they don't have their SN dice here.

Ximena whips sand into Nazlam's eyes, disabling his ability to counter for a turn.

She then lands a devastating blow, which the icon takes for Nazlam, who is pushed back and disrupted.

The icon falls, and meanwhile the last death seeker misses his attack against the enchanted guardian.

Falx - TheVengefulOne

The forester who shot down the flyer shoots at Rolys now and deals 7 points of damage, nearly enough to kill him!

Legionnaires assault the phalanx, but the Bulls were waiting for this, and cut them down before they can do anything. Foresters fire another volley into their shields.

One lancer misses, the other cuts down the blue mage he was in combat with. Next turn they're able to move again. They're in close combat with the elites though, and their horses are wounded (so moving at half speed).

The downed heavy lancer continues to defy the odds, and kills an elite warrior.

Lancers continue to stab at Godfrey. One misses, the other two fail to do enough damage, since their attacks were mitigated by the heavy armour and a successful parry.

Lord Godfrey - ninja-bait

Godfrey thinks of doing something, then decides against it (the result of a feat where both rolls are '1') and resolves to cut down the heavy lancer he's fighting instead.

Rolys the Daring - Brikguy

Rolys shoots an arrow at a Falx legionnaire (who fails his parry) and kills him, as intended. However, the arrow does not explode as he intended.

I didn't picture it separately, but the last desert leaper is still attacking the elder.
Zahru II wrote:'HEROIC MEAL TIME DRUNK OFF THAT YE OLDE JACK DAGNALS. HATER PREPARED TO BE MASHED LIKE TATERS, CUZ WE DON'T F*** AROUND. Ah whaddup, dwarf SAWSE.'

Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles
Craigallot
Forum Authority on Craigging Rights

Re: Might and Magic (Round 3)

Postby ninja_bait » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:17 am

I attempt my feat again for next turn
I make apocalypses and apocalypse accessories.
ninja_bait
I can make this man. I can let him touch the butt. I cannot promise his safety

Postby Craigallot » Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:38 am

What is it with you and collecting legs... :lol:
Zahru II wrote:'HEROIC MEAL TIME DRUNK OFF THAT YE OLDE JACK DAGNALS. HATER PREPARED TO BE MASHED LIKE TATERS, CUZ WE DON'T F*** AROUND. Ah whaddup, dwarf SAWSE.'

Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles
Craigallot
Forum Authority on Craigging Rights

Postby ninja_bait » Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:12 am

Bragallot wrote:What is it with you and collecting legs... :lol:

:warhead: I know what I'm about.
I make apocalypses and apocalypse accessories.
ninja_bait
I can make this man. I can let him touch the butt. I cannot promise his safety

Return to Forum Battles