They're all the rage

Moderators: BrickSyd, Kommander Ken, Duerer, Elmagnifico

Sir Sporktimus
Minifig

Hungry for Chaos: Turn 2 [HH]

Post by Sir Sporktimus » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:04 pm

Turn Two:

Adorribles - Nemoto-Sensei

Princess Petalbloom puts on her combat goggles. You know it's about to get real. She charges up her wand of sparkles!

Lifting the hay cart up into the air, she launches it over the castle wall!

Inside, a falling flaming haybale is parried by the bearer of the Chaos Wing in slow motion. She looks awesome.

Most of the courtyard becomes a pile of flaming hay and rubble. Good luck getting out of there.

The remaining Adorb Troop dismounts the tree and begins whacking Sir Bentley in the head with her handbag. It does very little.

Princess Petalbloom also goads the Pagoda towards the castle for better access to the inhabitants.

Robot Demons - Ninja_Bait

Malvoggar hits the crocodile with his Spear of Suffering, attempting to use his inherent cyborg nanobots to infect the reptile and make it his own.

He forgot that the end of his spear was already splattered with the brains of the Cute Birb. The Birb genes contaminate the process and the resulting monstrosity is half Crocodile, half Adorrible! Adorribles gain control of the Lolligator.

The Lords of Belganus - Dayboost_

The blue wizard's hat is very pointy, just like the pointy armor plates of the battlement. Princess Petalbloom doesn't even notice as he raises his staff, charging it up with intense amounts of fire.

But he's also ancient, and he loses his footing on the battlements, plummeting down into the pit of fire and haybales. He's now on fire.

Lord Burgund attempts to blow up the knight in front of him with magic, but it doesn't work. The knight counterattacks, and Lord Burgund happily redshirts his one remaining lord. Who's High Lord of Belganus now? (It's Burgund.)

The Star Knights - Baconquistador

With the crocodile nearby transforming into a hideously adorable abomination, Sir Bentley charges up his OTSpear and attempts to inspire his militia with a brave speech, giving them all bonus armor. Unfortunately he's being whacked in the head with a handbag through all of it, causing the other knights to laugh snidely at him instead.

One of his knights attempts to stab Lord Burgund, but gets the body of the Hat Wizard permanently stuck on his sword instead.

That's sort of okay because Lord Burgund blasts him in the chest a moment later, killing him and laying his body onto the hot grill. He smells delicious, but not as good as Chaos Wings.

The second knight, wing still in place on her shield, leaps over and attempts to stab Burgund. It misses, and they have a standoff as embers drift up behind them.

The Revolting Orphans - RedRover

"Oh boy, more food!" Jacque and the remaining orphan clamor as they approach the crispy body of Billy. They fill up on fried orphan, and each gain one point of Effective Size.

Then they dash over to the castle wall where nobody could see them, right?

Barbarians - SirSporktimus

Chief Grunbog hops to the top of the grocery stand and wields the prize carrots while he makes an invocation to TwentyTwentyEyes, carrot-goddess of Belganus.

She turns his hand into Golden Claws. Ferocious!

His barbarians advance on Lord Malvoggar and attempt to club him; Malvoggar shrugs them off.

The Crimson Eye - Kommander Ken

The Crimson Eye Operative appears without warning on the highest spire of the tower, and strikes from above!

His dagger hits Princess Petalbloom right through the eye just as planned - but he wasn't counting on her Combat Goggles. The dagger bounces off them.

Star Knights Still Have the Chaos Wing.

Board Overviews:

Those Who Remain:

Adorribles - Nemoto-Sensei: Princess Petalbloom and the 2/4 Pagoda, one Adorb Troop with the handbag, and the Lolligator.
Robot Demons - Ninja_Bait: Lord Malvoggar is still up and at 'em!
Lords of Belganus - Dayboost_: Lord Burgund is the only remaining wizard, and he's squared off with the star knight holding the Chicken Wing.
Star Knights - Baconquistador: Lord Bentley is still sitting in the Battle Tractor, and your one remaining knight is in combat with Lord Burgund.
Orphans - RedRover: Jacque and the other orphan.
Barbarians - Still open! Chief Grunbog has massive claws now, and his minions are both alive.
Crimson Eye - KommanderKen: One Thief perched on the tower-top, and one Impersonator hiding within the others' forces.

Turn Three Orders are Next! :studgod:
Last edited by Sir Sporktimus on Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tzan wrote:Violence is a renewable resource.
Natalya wrote:Overwatch died. Put this in your profile if you miss Overwatch.

Nemoto-Sensei
Champion
Champion

Re: Hungry for Chaos: Turn 2 [HH]

Post by Nemoto-Sensei » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:36 pm

That cyber-birb-croc be looking sick, things about to get real bishesssss :byzero:

ninja_bait
I can make this man. I can let him touch the butt. I cannot promise his safety
I can make this man. I can let him touch the butt. I cannot promise his safety

Re: Hungry for Chaos: Turn 2 [HH]

Post by ninja_bait » Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:05 am

Malvoggar uses his spear to pole vault to the chaos wing.
I make apocalypses and apocalypse accessories.