Bfat Day four

They're all the rage

Moderators: BrickSyd, Elmagnifico

Bfat Day four

Postby Silent-sigfig » Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:49 am

The first faction dies...

Cops

Image
The cops begin by ramming the red buildings wall.

Image
failing to kill anyone.

Image
However, someone shoots.

Image
Killing matey!

Naval Men

Image
The naval men retreated into the white building.

Troops

Image
Captain tan attempts a heroic feat in whick he runs along the wall, knocks the missiles into the building, and jumps into the tank.

Image
Sucess!

Image
He then backs up the tank.

Image
A troop removes the pickaxe from that tank, while the medkit troop gets the machine gun and moves into the building.

Image
The remaining troops take cover in the building. MKI rocketeer picks up three more rockets and a backpack, so he can cary them all.

Blokes

Image
Mr. Flannagan moves up and torches the red building.

Image
I don't have enought fire pieces to express the following inferno.

Image
The fire toucked all of the explosives and killed everyone inside, flipped the cop car, and knocked over Mr. Flannagan.

Image
the cop in the car died.

Image
The remaining blokes moved out.

Image
Opened fire.

Image
Killing every cop.Cops Are elimenated

Pirates

Image
The three surviving pirates opened fire.

Image
Killing two blokes.

Image
they then moved to the blokes starting position.

Overviews:

Image

Image

Image

Image

results:

Kills:

Cops: 1
Naval men: 0
troops: 0
Blokes: 6
Pirates: 2

Deaths:

Cops: 4. Completely wiped out.
Naval men: 0
Troops: 0
Blokes: 2
Pirates: 2

Okay, congrats to everyone. IVhoresman shoulg be a nomenee For "best commander".
BFenix wrote:
Silent-sigfig wrote: :dog:

Coolest 1000th post ever :D
User avatar
Silent-sigfig
Clown-Face Bologna
 
Posts: 2097
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:20 pm
Location: Number one in USA

Postby IVhorseman » Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:02 pm

hahahaha holy christ i did not expect that to be so effective
User avatar
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
 
Posts: 6304
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:12 pm
Location: The Abyss

Postby Silent-sigfig » Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:34 pm

yes, it was effective.
BFenix wrote:
Silent-sigfig wrote: :dog:

Coolest 1000th post ever :D
User avatar
Silent-sigfig
Clown-Face Bologna
 
Posts: 2097
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:20 pm
Location: Number one in USA

Re: Bfat Day four

Postby pesgores » Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:01 pm

Silent-sigfig wrote:Okay, congrats to everyone. IVhoresman shoulg be a nomenee For "best commander".


I totally agree.
"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, that you can with just a kind word." - Al Capone
My official post number 1000 was "The whole battle?"
Image
User avatar
pesgores
The Dear Leader
 
Posts: 3262
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:47 am
Location: Looking for baseplates

Postby jifel » Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:40 pm

Definitely a nominee, methinks. Wow, I seriously dropped performance here.
I will send orders.

jifel
"And the angels of darkness descended upon pinions of fire and light...the great and terrible dark angels."

Image
User avatar
jifel
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 830
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:15 pm
Location: In a yellow submarine, preparing a nuke.

Postby pesgores » Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:49 am

jifel wrote:Definitely a nominee, methinks. Wow, I seriously dropped performance here.
I will send orders.

jifel


Hmm...I forgot there is no prize for the best player.

Sorry, but prizes only affect the hosts.
"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, that you can with just a kind word." - Al Capone
My official post number 1000 was "The whole battle?"
Image
User avatar
pesgores
The Dear Leader
 
Posts: 3262
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:47 am
Location: Looking for baseplates

Postby Arkbrik » Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:40 am

I'm out. Ah well, at least I went with a bang.
Remus: Harry... I'm a werewolf.
Harry: Are you fucking serious?
Remus: Well yes, but I don't see how that applies here.
User avatar
Arkbrik
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2525
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:18 am
Location: Sweden

Postby jifel » Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:13 am

I see no reason why we can't make an award.

jifel
"And the angels of darkness descended upon pinions of fire and light...the great and terrible dark angels."

Image
User avatar
jifel
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 830
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:15 pm
Location: In a yellow submarine, preparing a nuke.

Postby pesgores » Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:16 am

jifel wrote:I see no reason why we can't make an award.

jifel


OK, if you say so, it can be a special award.
"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, that you can with just a kind word." - Al Capone
My official post number 1000 was "The whole battle?"
Image
User avatar
pesgores
The Dear Leader
 
Posts: 3262
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:47 am
Location: Looking for baseplates

Postby jifel » Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:44 pm

pesgores wrote:
jifel wrote:I see no reason why we can't make an award.

jifel


OK, if you say so, it can be a special award.

I say so. Also, perhaps it should be out of winners only, so there arent too many options.

jifel
"And the angels of darkness descended upon pinions of fire and light...the great and terrible dark angels."

Image
User avatar
jifel
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 830
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:15 pm
Location: In a yellow submarine, preparing a nuke.

Postby IVhorseman » Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:27 pm

jifel wrote:
pesgores wrote:
jifel wrote:I see no reason why we can't make an award.

jifel


OK, if you say so, it can be a special award.

I say so. Also, perhaps it should be out of winners only, so there arent too many options.

jifel


because way too often, the best players don't win. Victory goes to the guy who sat around in the back room until everyone had only one or two guys left, came in, and killed everyone. And that's lame.
User avatar
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
 
Posts: 6304
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:12 pm
Location: The Abyss

Postby jifel » Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:41 pm

True. But I am sure we can think of something.

jifel
"And the angels of darkness descended upon pinions of fire and light...the great and terrible dark angels."

Image
User avatar
jifel
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 830
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:15 pm
Location: In a yellow submarine, preparing a nuke.

Postby pesgores » Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:21 am

IVhorseman wrote:
jifel wrote:
pesgores wrote:
jifel wrote:I see no reason why we can't make an award.

jifel


OK, if you say so, it can be a special award.

I say so. Also, perhaps it should be out of winners only, so there arent too many options.

jifel


because way too often, the best players don't win. Victory goes to the guy who sat around in the back room until everyone had only one or two guys left, came in, and killed everyone. And that's lame.


That's what happened in the Persogoras with the Empire, but you still maanged to win with only a half of your force.
"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, that you can with just a kind word." - Al Capone
My official post number 1000 was "The whole battle?"
Image
User avatar
pesgores
The Dear Leader
 
Posts: 3262
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:47 am
Location: Looking for baseplates

Postby IVhorseman » Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:23 am

pesgores wrote:
IVhorseman wrote:
jifel wrote:
pesgores wrote:
jifel wrote:I see no reason why we can't make an award.

jifel


OK, if you say so, it can be a special award.

I say so. Also, perhaps it should be out of winners only, so there arent too many options.

jifel


because way too often, the best players don't win. Victory goes to the guy who sat around in the back room until everyone had only one or two guys left, came in, and killed everyone. And that's lame.


That's what happened in the Persogoras with the Empire, but you still maanged to win with only a half of your force.


yeah, i specifically backstabbed him before he got too comfortable.
User avatar
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
 
Posts: 6304
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:12 pm
Location: The Abyss

Postby Silent-sigfig » Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:48 pm

the next day won't be up for a while.
BFenix wrote:
Silent-sigfig wrote: :dog:

Coolest 1000th post ever :D
User avatar
Silent-sigfig
Clown-Face Bologna
 
Posts: 2097
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:20 pm
Location: Number one in USA

Next

Return to Forum Battles

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests