battle of new harensville

They're all the rage

Moderators: BrickSyd, Kommander Ken, Duerer, Elmagnifico

Theblackdog
Pooplord

Post by Theblackdog » Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:02 am

Oh, OK then. It should still be fun.

In other news, I'm also offering a reserved slot in my next battle if anyone wants to start some variation on my Astarte Egg Hunt scenario before Astarte. If more than one person does this (unlikely) the first person to post Day 0 gets the slot. I'd do it myself, but my basement is occupied by guests at the moment.

jifel
Jaw-Jaw

Post by jifel » Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:53 am

Theblackdog wrote:Oh, OK then. It should still be fun.

In other news, I'm also offering a reserved slot in my next battle if anyone wants to start some variation on my Astarte Egg Hunt scenario before Astarte. If more than one person does this (unlikely) the first person to post Day 0 gets the slot. I'd do it myself, but my basement is occupied by guests at the moment.
If I wasnt stuck in Dimmy Purge, I would so do that. Although, the bunnies would mostly end up as massive bunnies, not swarms of the little things.

jifel
"And the angels of darkness descended upon pinions of fire and light...the great and terrible dark angels."

pesgores
The Dear Leader

Post by pesgores » Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:29 am

MasterEcabob wrote:Man this is going to be close, I've got all the ships put together, but I've got to finish Operation Weasel before I can even start the bridge of my microship.

Thankfully Spring Break is all next week.
O RLY?

My Spring Break was the previous two weeks. I WANT ANOTHER WEEK
"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, that you can with just a kind word." - Al Capone
My official post number 1000 was "The whole battle?"