LDD brikwar of doom signup(closed) and top

They're all the rage

Moderators: BrickSyd, Elmagnifico

LDD brikwar of doom signup(closed) and top

Postby dilanski » Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:06 pm

My second brikwar is set in the cold hex decimal and binary world of Lego Digital Designer it work's just like a normal brikwar the rules are the same, dice roles are still done etc

the field

the field is set in a thick laverary jungle the only way across the two sides is a single bridge the lava is a one touch death

the armies (in turn order)

the black op's space commando mutant's!

these guys have chest mounted cannon's and chainsaw even thouh they number five they have more armour than anyone else plus a bonus for having no central nervous system there hero instead of the chest gun has a lazer-tazer gun that 'digitally melt's people

the ramboer's

a group of rabid rambo fan's that go round shooti'n stuff they have little armour but make up for it with rocket stix there hero is the one with the big gun

the templar knight's

a massive army of knight they have little armour and no ranged weapons but are a massive force complete with rabbid dog's there hero carrie's a flag spear

the army SWAT's

a squad of trained sniper and riflemen trained to take on anyone there hero has a mega-gun

so there the armies know the only change iv'e had to make to allow LDD is the squad plate's unit's are permanently squaded up to make it easier

alliances are allowed but the knight's can't ally anyone if you want an army PM PM PM PM PMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPM me...PM ok

faction's

black op space commando's:me
rambo's:lrdfbricks
templar knight's:jifel
army SWAT's:moronstudios

round's completed

none! :(
Last edited by dilanski on Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Admin of the New Brikwars Minecraft server, feel free to PM me regarding it. Ask for whitelist here!
Spoiler: show
dilanski
My Little Pony

Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain & Subjugated Ireland

Postby jifel » Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:13 pm

knights, please! Thanks!

jifel
"And the angels of darkness descended upon pinions of fire and light...the great and terrible dark angels."

jifel
Jaw-Jaw

Postby Moronstudios » Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:15 pm

Swat please.
Looking for Vancouver Island players: http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1194
Moronstudios
Mega Blok

Postby dilanski » Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:16 pm

PMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPM me anyway you can still have em
Admin of the New Brikwars Minecraft server, feel free to PM me regarding it. Ask for whitelist here!
dilanski
My Little Pony

Postby jifel » Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:47 pm

Who has the Rambo- maniacs?

jifel
"And the angels of darkness descended upon pinions of fire and light...the great and terrible dark angels."

jifel
Jaw-Jaw

Postby Theblackdog » Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:49 pm

How do you measure movement distance?

Anyway, if someone hasn't already PMed for Ramboers, I'll take them. You should have people sign up for factions in the forum thread, because that way they know for sure whose armies are taken.
Just one random act of violence can brighten your day. Especially if it involves explosives.
Theblackdog
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby lrdofbricks » Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:53 pm

i got rambos. orders sent.
LEGION- fear it
the 100000 post- by me
"manliness= X(warhead+piltog)^2/James+burgandy"
lrdofbricks
Jaw-Jaw

Postby dilanski » Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:00 pm

Theblackdog wrote:How do you measure movement distance?

Anyway, if someone hasn't already PMed for Ramboers, I'll take them. You should have people sign up for factions in the forum thread, because that way they know for sure whose armies are taken.

first the signup and top post has a list of the faction's and who's got them also the ramboer's are reserved for lrdofbrick's as he missed out on BFE if he doesn't want to take part or can't or doesn't reply to a PM i'll give em to you

second 3 stud's approximately equals one inch and that'll work for theese purpose's and on LDD there's a grid of 0.5 stud squares so i just count the squares it takes longer but work's.
dilanski
My Little Pony

Postby dilanski » Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:04 pm

lrdofbricks has just accepted so im ready for order's
dilanski
My Little Pony

Postby pesgores » Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:31 am

You could always use baseplates to build a better scenario. Gosh, even with the material, people won't use them.

Also, it can be quite hard to move the MF in LDD, but let's see if it works.
"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, that you can with just a kind word." - Al Capone
My official post number 1000 was "The whole battle?"
pesgores
The Dear Leader

Return to Forum Battles