They're all the rage

Moderators: BrickSyd, Kommander Ken, Duerer, Elmagnifico

RJ
Galidor
Galidor

Post by RJ » Tue May 12, 2009 11:40 am

I am only joking about being outraged :D

but your my main enemies now
dilanski wrote:Have your imaginary balls exploded all over the keypad or something?

Natalya
I've trolled before.

Post by Natalya » Tue May 12, 2009 11:43 am

Lol k.
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Ya gotta remember, Soryu's a brutal thug, ain't got no finesse like Shinji."

RJ
Galidor
Galidor

Post by RJ » Tue May 12, 2009 11:53 am

your good at argueing arent you natalya

*trys not to mention the late activity on the nukes post*
dilanski wrote:Have your imaginary balls exploded all over the keypad or something?

Natalya
I've trolled before.

Post by Natalya » Tue May 12, 2009 11:57 am

Actually I tend to think of it as an exercise in futility. :rtfm:

But sometimes it's funny what people say.
  ▲
▲ ▲

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Tue May 12, 2009 12:07 pm

The Dalek design is dated but you could also say it stays true to the original iconic image of the Dalek too... think how people saw them then, WWII had not long finished, the image of tanks storming all over the place still fresh in everyone's minds... they used that image and made a Dalek... a living tank, a almost unstoppable killing machine with one aim, conquest.

The Borg looked the part and the background was good too... the stories sucked the big lemon. The Reavers were ace... Aliens too... though anything after Aliens III was again a sucky story... Terminator is a good one too... can't wait to see the new film

tahthing
rather undermines the point of ranks.

Post by tahthing » Tue May 12, 2009 12:22 pm

Natalya you have no idea how awesome Daleks are! they are very original,most scifi monsters are humaniod,they have lasers,they have awesome sight,they can even clean toilets(why else would they have a plunger).
the newer Daleks can also, fly,hover,levitate(yep thats 3 words for the same thing, now shut up),crack combination locks with there plungers,have sheilds that vaporise bullets,even without sheilds they are increidly hard to damage,4 of them can kill the whole worlds armys,they have huge spaceships that carrie smaller ships that can carrie thousands of daleks,they can go under water,they are little tentacle aliens(inside the dalek suit).
basically 1 could take down your AC, your laser would be absorbed by the sheild and then your suit would be fried by the same power but consentrated into a smaller beam,steping on it would make a crater in ether the bottom of your ACs foot or in the ground(sheilds again),missiles would do nothing as mentioned above.
heres some stats I've just made up

Dalek
armor: infinate
skill:1d0(perm crit success)
move:6(hover)18(flying)
weapons:
sucker:crack all electric locks,suck peoples fluids out.
EXTERMINATE:skill-1 damage 12d6 Range:20"

special
LEVITATE:can fly
MY VISION IS IMPAIRED!:if the eye is coverd then the Dalek canot see for 1 turn this means it cannot attack after 1 turn it can see again, it can move though, to move role a arrow dice and 1d6 to see how far and in what direction it moves if it gose over the edge of something it hovers.
DOCTOR:no Dalek can fire at the Doctor due to fear of the Doctor if the Doctor moves with in 1 inch of the Doctor then it has to move away by 2 inchs.
THE TARDIS:if the TARDIS* apears on the field all Daleks immealy move towards it.
Sofa:all minifigures that can see the Dalek hide behind the nearest sofa/object.

yer Daleks own your AC

*TARDIS stands for Time And Revative Dimensions In Space.
"some people are like slinkies there really good for nothing, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs"
"Triangalism! What's the fuckin' point!"
How's that compression ratio?

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Tue May 12, 2009 12:44 pm

Excellent summation...

...but you forgot they are good with children...

They're babe magnets...

and they can even ski

RJ
Galidor
Galidor

Post by RJ » Tue May 12, 2009 12:48 pm

as warhead said the WW2 references were everything back then - darths vaders helmet was based on some of the Piltogg helmets too (the top hat bit, no the mask)

oh and tho i respect the terminator(i love him) and the alien(they are called xenomorphs) and i have never heard of the borg or the reavers

1 dalek attack could kill them all

want the proof?

i don't have the link but i know the info well enough:

the daleks have two weapons (the old smoke guns and the new lasers) the smoke guns can paralyze any organic flesh it touches (when the brain is paralyzed the creature dies). The smoke guns could take out the xenomorph and maybe the borg and the reavers. the new laser fills the target with dalekanium radiation and turns the insides to mush - only time lords can survive this due to their regeneration properties. the radiation also acts as a EMP and can destroy any robotic or cybernetic organisms which sadly destroys the terminator too

in fact im going to make all the "great villains" in lego and dedicate a forum war to it (i already have a dalek and the terminator)
Whoes on the line up?

1 dalek (lets make it fair - 4 could take out 400,000,000,000 cybermen)
the terminator
The xenomorph
3 borg
3 reavers
any more?

oh and i had the doctor who magazine with that dalek/kylie pic

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Tue May 12, 2009 1:09 pm

Preditor... Villan or Hero?

Replicators/Wraith or Goa' uld from SG1

Cylons from BSG

Araknids/Bugs from Starship Troopers

Agents from The Matrix

RJ
Galidor
Galidor

Post by RJ » Tue May 12, 2009 1:17 pm

your not making this easy - anyway i said "great villains" not every villian in the history of sci-fi - only the villians who you think could match a dalek or the terminator

Line up
dalek
terminator
borg
xenomorph(alien)
reaver
preditor
matrix dudes

(bugs - wtf!)

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Tue May 12, 2009 1:29 pm

More the merrier... rather you than me though...

Yeah, BUGS!

Oh, and Genestealers and their ilk...

PS: Of course I'm under no illusions... after all this talk of Daleks everyone will be up for killing my Dalek on this Forum Battle... just 'cause. :(

RJ
Galidor
Galidor

Post by RJ » Tue May 12, 2009 1:37 pm

this is only going to be a small scale battle i doubt 100,649826392739372389292783638 trillion minifig sized bugs would fit in that well - even a dalek couldnt handel that, oh and i want the ones who could destoy a dalek if there was ONE of them

update on the dalek card

the armor can be penetrated but missiles, nukes, mortars,satchel charges and getting crushed by 100,649826392739372389292783638 trillion minifig sized bugs (this is an exact copy of what i said above lol)

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Tue May 12, 2009 1:40 pm

.... :idea: .....

GODZILLA!

Elmagnifico
Galidor
Galidor

Post by Elmagnifico » Tue May 12, 2009 4:33 pm

Stalkers.

[url=http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_gc3W7tqshmk/R ... eb%26W.jpg]ie, Stalker Grike/Shrike[/img]

Finally found a pic of this guy...
READTHEFORUMCODE!!!
Varsaavius wrote:As the size of the explosion increases, the amount of social situations it can't resolve approaches zero.

Natalya
I've trolled before.

Post by Natalya » Tue May 12, 2009 11:54 pm

I think the Aliens would have a good chance against it because their acid blood would burn through it.
  ▲
▲ ▲