I cannot seem to find any online battles

They're all the rage

Moderators: BrickSyd, Elmagnifico

I cannot seem to find any online battles

Postby Xinhuia » Thu May 21, 2009 2:34 pm

I cannot seem to find any online battles, my preference is to do medieval, much more gore - does anyone need a player?
:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
('_') Spread the Cybug Fever - add him to your E-Mail
TROLOLO
Xinhuia
Hero

Postby randomno12 » Thu May 21, 2009 3:45 pm

what do you mean?
CAKE OR DEATH? That is the question...
randomno12
Officer

Postby Xinhuia » Thu May 21, 2009 3:48 pm

I mean i am looking for a possible place but all the places seem to be gone. and the bit about the medieval, I think i would be more of a tactician in those :D [/quote]
('_') Spread the Cybug Fever - add him to your E-Mail
TROLOLO
Xinhuia
Hero

Postby birdman » Thu May 21, 2009 5:41 pm

we still have no idea what you mean. are you talking about a forum battle?
birdman
Galidor

Postby Moronstudios » Thu May 21, 2009 6:09 pm

Here is how it works Xinhuia:
If you want a spot in a forum battle you need to claim one in a signup thread while spots are still open. It is a first come first serve system. So you will need to wait until someone posts a new signup thread.
Looking for Vancouver Island players: http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1194
Moronstudios
Mega Blok

Postby IVhorseman » Thu May 21, 2009 6:18 pm

Well, this is going to be a fun thread
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Postby birdman » Thu May 21, 2009 6:32 pm

Indeed. did you even look through the sticky at the top, xin-wa?
(EVERYONE MISSPELL HIS NAME)
birdman
Galidor

Postby lrdofbricks » Thu May 21, 2009 7:10 pm

for the sake of ending this thread you will have the medieval men in my some coming 7 faction 250 man KOTH in my basement, feturing my newly refurbished stormtroopers and modern men, along with my friends pirates troops (maybe)
LEGION- fear it
the 100000 post- by me
"manliness= X(warhead+piltog)^2/James+burgandy"
lrdofbricks
Jaw-Jaw

Postby Warhead » Fri May 22, 2009 2:51 am

Ugh! I hate Forum parasites... It is so obvious and unsurprising to me why there are less than 600 members signed up here and only a relative handful of those that post... I'm unsure how the whole forum thing works but doesn't driving potential members away hurt the shit out of the potential revenue side of things too?.. How long has this forum been on the go anyway? It could be doing a LOT better.
Motherfucker!
Warhead
Blockguy

Postby Theblackdog » Fri May 22, 2009 6:07 am

If you don't approve of other people's forum battles, start your own.
Just one random act of violence can brighten your day. Especially if it involves explosives.

Theblackdog
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby RJ » Fri May 22, 2009 11:40 am

xenomorph - if you want i can give you a place in a forum battle if i have a medieval one - which i plan to do

EDIT: great now my 100th post was wasted on THIS
Last edited by RJ on Fri May 22, 2009 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dilanski wrote:Have your imaginary balls exploded all over the keypad or something?
RJ
Mega Blok

Postby IVhorseman » Fri May 22, 2009 11:57 am

Warhead wrote:Ugh! I hate Forum parasites... It is so obvious and unsurprising to me why there are less than 600 members signed up here and only a relative handful of those that post... I'm unsure how the whole forum thing works but doesn't driving potential members away hurt the shit out of the potential revenue side of things too?.. How long has this forum been on the go anyway? It could be doing a LOT better.

I disagree. Over the course of my teenage internet years, I've kept track of toms of forums.

I now only keep track of two.
IVhorseman

Postby Warhead » Fri May 22, 2009 12:21 pm

Ok, there are obviously some exceptions to everything. You and I (and others) like it here... for some unexplainable reason ...and lets face it who really wants to look too closely as to what that says about us really... but someone coming into this site for the first time is gonna' find it tough going. Probably all the unhelpful shit will be a big turn off and if they do bother to register and they get ButhHurt they're very likely to pack it in and piss off. Now I know many here don't care and why should they but doesn't it damage the forum?

EDIT: Of course Birdman is now going to entertain us with a lame Zalgo post (see below... or read it here) of "If they are traumatized by me or - someone else I couldn't be arsed working out - and J+B then we don't want them." ...Your not the only one who can edit their own thread after the fact.
Last edited by Warhead on Fri May 22, 2009 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Motherfucker!
Warhead
Blockguy

Postby IVhorseman » Fri May 22, 2009 12:23 pm

KILL OFF THE MEEK.

ONLY THE MIGHTY REMAIN.
IVhorseman

Postby Warhead » Fri May 22, 2009 12:39 pm

Yes, yes... Cannon fodder goes in front so the real soldiers can make it to the barricades. I agree... but you still have to have and maintain the cannon fodder.
Start killing off the meek and they all move to another site and drain the forum of members. Fewer posts/threads... (does that have any connection to direct funding for the site?)...

Your analogy is incorrect... the meek are new members, right?.. The killing off is a right of passage to whittle the weaklings, ok?.. the Mighty should be the good guys, yes?.. Do you see where the flaw becomes obvious?

EDIT: Question: Out of that ton of forums during your teen years... the two that you still follow... truthfully, did either of the two forums make you feel like a right stupid twat and unwelcome the first time you posted?.. If yes (truthfully) then I have no argument. If not, then you are undone sir.
Motherfucker!
Warhead
Blockguy

Next

Return to Forum Battles