Pokemon Battle Royal

They're all the rage

Moderators: BrickSyd, Kommander Ken, Duerer, Elmagnifico

MasterEcabob
Jaw-Jaw

Post by MasterEcabob » Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:34 pm

RJ wrote:one problem - I didn't post solarbeam - I posted(or at least typed in) hydro cannon - im sure someone is changing what I post - this isn't the first time this happened
Yes, I fix'd your post to show that the battle could go either way.
jifel wrote:"Any fool can make something bigger and more dangerous, but it takes an intelligent man to do the opposite."

As if we care. More explosives!

RJ
Galidor
Galidor

Post by RJ » Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:07 pm

read my edited post
dilanski wrote:Have your imaginary balls exploded all over the keypad or something?

MasterEcabob
Jaw-Jaw

Post by MasterEcabob » Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:18 pm

So what? Just because he decided to use Fire Blast for some reason doesn't mean that he couldn't ever take down Kyogre.

But to stop this thread from going any more offtopic, I just play tested the battle with my brother and figured out a good balance as far as super effective attacks and statuses go and I plan on doing the next turn later today.
jifel wrote:"Any fool can make something bigger and more dangerous, but it takes an intelligent man to do the opposite."

As if we care. More explosives!

Bonn-o-Tron
Mega Blok

Post by Bonn-o-Tron » Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:20 pm

I dislike water pokemon, only because they're so damn common, and in every new generation we get so many more, and other types get shafted. Take fire, for example. In Diamond/Pearl, we only got 5 new fire pokemon. Three are the evolution line of the starter, one is an evolution of an older pokemon, and the last one is a legendary. I'm also pretty sure that before getting the National Pokedex, they only fire pokemon available was Ponyta/Rapidash.
RJ wrote:but missingno isn't fake?
Missingno. is very much real, my friend. He's caused by a glitch, and can be found in Red/Blue/Yellow.
:rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei:

Almighty Benny
Jaw-Jaw

Post by Almighty Benny » Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:41 pm

Missingno was my favorite Pokemon ever

he used to give me unlimited Master Balls, Rare Candies, and Super Potions back in the days of red and blue.

My only regret is that I never had a Missingno Pokemon card (although I think I made one once)
I said "no" to drugs, but they just wouldn't listen...