Pokemon Battle Royal

They're all the rage

Moderators: Elmagnifico, BrickSyd

Postby dilanski » Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:12 pm

Sorry for the double post but i yust had to rant on about...........................missingno

all thanks for the image to trsrockin.com to which i thank from saving me from fake pokemon games in turkey.
ImageImageImage
dilanski
Now with added tractor fetish

Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain & Subjugated Ireland

Postby RJ » Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:37 am

fake pokemon games? its not worth the effort - pokemon games take like forever to make

why do people think that groundon can match kyogre? kyogre is water/ground and groundon is fire/ground - water is super effective against fire AND ground. Water pokemon are the best and can be the rarest except from magikarp
dilanski wrote:Have your imaginary balls exploded all over the keypad or something?
RJ
Mega Blok

Postby dilanski » Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:44 am

RJ wrote:Water pokemon are the best and can be the rarest except from magikarp

finally someone who agrees with me. also fake pokemon games can be quite horrible though out of my collection of them chaos black has to be my favourite.but missingno isn't fake?
ImageImageImage
dilanski
Now with added tractor fetish

Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain & Subjugated Ireland

Postby RJ » Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:51 am

i have LeafGreen, Emerald and Pearl and my brother has FireRed

I always choose the water pokemon at the begining (Squirtle, Mudkip, whatever the penguin is that becomes Empoleon)
dilanski wrote:Have your imaginary balls exploded all over the keypad or something?
RJ
Mega Blok

Postby IVhorseman » Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:44 am

Oh come on, water's weak to grass, which is retard common in all the games (HINT: ground is also weak to grass). Kyogre's mostly a skull-crusher due to his ground-typing, which gives him straight-up immunity to electric attacks, one of the most common counters to water. Yeah, the STAB increase with water attacks is nice, (and kyogre's stats are crazy because he's a legendary), but ground type is crazy-awesome.

EDIT: way to trust RJ's info. turns out Kyogre's pure water, which is pretty meh (but his stats are still retard good so it doesn't really matter).
Last edited by IVhorseman on Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Postby MasterEcabob » Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:52 pm

RJ wrote:fake pokemon games? its not worth the effort - pokemon games take like forever to make

why do people think that groundon can match kyogre? kyogre is water/ground and groundon is fire/ground - water is super effective against fire AND ground. Water pokemon are the best and can be the rarest except from magikarp

Seriously have you ever ever PLAYED Ruby or Sapphire?

BTW, I still need Bennantedo's orders before I start this. If he hasn't sent them in by tommorrow afternoon I will have to ask for a second.
jifel wrote:"Any fool can make something bigger and more dangerous, but it takes an intelligent man to do the opposite."

As if we care. More explosives!
MasterEcabob
Jaw-Jaw

Postby tahthing » Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:05 am

mudkip=awesome

compare the mudkip.com, compare the market.com
simple.
"some people are like slinkies there really good for nothing, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs"
"Triangalism! What's the fuckin' point!"
Spoiler: show
I am the muffinman
tahthing
Mega Blok

Postby MasterEcabob » Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:42 pm

Okay, I'm still waiting for orders from Moronstudios, but I'll just take over control of him for this turn so I can get this battle started.

Expect turn one later today.
jifel wrote:"Any fool can make something bigger and more dangerous, but it takes an intelligent man to do the opposite."

MasterEcabob
Jaw-Jaw

Postby Moronstudios » Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:00 pm

MasterEcabob wrote:Okay, I'm still waiting for orders from Moronstudios, but I'll just take over control of him for this turn so I can get this battle started.

Expect turn one later today.

I sent them three days ago.
Looking for Vancouver Island players: http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1194
Moronstudios
Mega Blok

Postby MasterEcabob » Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:06 pm

Yea, I facepalm'd quite hard once I realized that you did send in orders. Just make sure to make the subject a little more specific in the future, its pretty easy to skip over pms labeled "orders" when your participating in multiple forum battles.

Oh well, now I know to be more careful in the future.

MasterEcabob
Jaw-Jaw

Postby RJ » Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:35 am

I didn't say that kyorgre was the best - i said that kyogre is no way evenly matched to groundon - i used a action replay card(cheat disc) on pearl(i was stuck on the elite four - as usual) and set a task of getting all the legendaries(on action replay there is a cheat that every wild pokemon is a certain one - a long process but a successful one) I put kyogre versus groundon (with my also cheat wielding friend) both lvl 100 - i beat groundon with one hydro cannon
RJ
Mega Blok

Postby MasterEcabob » Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:43 pm

But you did say that Kyogre was water/ground, when he is just water, and that Groundon was fire/ground, when he is really just ground.

And as for who is better, it really depends on the weather. If Kyogre's drizzle is in effect its over for groudon, but if drought is in effect then not only do Kyogre's water moves do 50% less damage but solarbeam can fire instantly, which means that Kyogre will be struggling to 2hko or 3hko Groundon while he blasts away with solarbeam.

MasterEcabob
Jaw-Jaw

Postby RJ » Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:48 pm

I was wrong about the types but...

RJ wrote:I put kyogre versus groundon both lvl 100 - I beat groundon with one hydro cannon

kyogre pwns groundon
RJ
Mega Blok

Postby MasterEcabob » Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:30 pm

I put groudon versus kyogre both lvl 100 - I beat kyogre with one solarbeam

Groudon pwns Kyogre

See? It all depends on the weather. Since you sent out Kyogre first, drizzle went into effect and Groudon didn't stand a chance. But when I sent out Groudon first, drought went into effect and no charge solarbeam pwned Kyogre.

On that note though, Rayquaza pwns both of them thanks to his weather canceling ability.

MasterEcabob
Jaw-Jaw

Postby RJ » Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:33 pm

one problem - i didn't post solarbeam - i posted hydrocannon - you edited my post! By the way - Groudon went first and he missed his attack
Last edited by RJ on Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RJ
Mega Blok

PreviousNext

Return to Forum Battles