A Prelude to War

They're all the rage

Moderators: BrickSyd, Kommander Ken, Duerer, Elmagnifico

Cpt. Zipps
Mega Blok

A Prelude to War

Post by Cpt. Zipps » Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:32 pm

On the planet AyRaq 4, roughly 2.5 lightyears from the timesphincter from which the Time-Traveling Super Jews appeared, on the ruined foundations of a pre- apocalyptic outpost, stands a group of fighter. safe behind a barricade, they are waiting. They are of course, Al-Kind-of, the most ruthless group of combatants on the whole planet. They are led by Comrade McHook, who shares a dislike for both the Space Commies and the Super Jews. When Space Scotland was invaded by the Space Commies, he was drafted into the Red Army. while on a Cruiser, he fell over board and had his hand and leg buitten off by a shark. back on land he went to a Jewish protheticsist but he would not sell him any fake limbs. To this day he hates both factions. He has planned a galactic Jihad against them but he hadn't planned on civil defense while they were gone. Enter EnCor, the premier Civil defense emplacement and Power generation company in the sector. He planned a meeting with their Chief Engineer Wolfe. This is where we begin.

The Al-Kind-of are waiting for the meeting, ready for anything. Al- Kind-of
has 5 assault rifle troops, an RPG a medic, a sniper and a minigun

Comrade McHook gets the most cover though, as he is the most important.

A Smiper is positioned in the rocks, ready for any funny buisiness.

Two troops with assault rifles lay waiting.

Finally, EnCor erps appear out of the waste. They are also armed, unsure of what kind of deal this will be, a normal deal, or a Firefly-style deal where everyone dies. EnCor has 4 SMG troops, 2 assault rifles, an E-Web and two assaisin droids with assault rifles.

Their leader, Engineer Wolfe, carries a powerful crystal shotgun. EnCor uses Assassin droid for extra protection.

A little heavy support just in case.

The sniper is not hidden.

Eventually, McHook and Wolfe begin their buisiness.

At the same time, Scouting parties from both the Super Jews AND the Space Commies enter the area, both factions are looking for suitable colonies and this planet is close to both of them.

The Super Jews are led by Commander Stein, an all around bad-ass. They have 4 Rifle Troopers, 2 RPG Troopers, an Officer and a Medic.

The Space Commies are led by Olga, Robo-Lenin's Girlfriend(Think Lara Croft Cliche)

The Space Commies also have 3 rifle troops, a bazooka, 2 snipers, an officer and 2 lancers on bikes.

That's where you guys come in. lrdofbricks has a spot if he want's as I promised him a spot in my last battle that never happened. Natalya has a spot also as I promised her one after all of her help with weapon stats. I will PM orders once all spots are filled.

Super Jews:
Space Commies
EnCor:
Al-Kind-of:

BTw this is my first forum battle and sorry about the pics.

MasterEcabob
Jaw-Jaw

Post by MasterEcabob » Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:54 pm

Nice setup, this battle reminds me of the small brikwars my brother and I had (sadly before the camera days) and, unlike most forum wars, looks like it will actually end!

I'll take space commies (assuming natalya/lrdofbriks don't want them, of course). All hail Big Brother!
jifel wrote:"Any fool can make something bigger and more dangerous, but it takes an intelligent man to do the opposite."

As if we care. More explosives!

razgriz 25th inf.
Dimmy

Post by razgriz 25th inf. » Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:40 pm

ill take super jews, if natalya/idrofbriks doesn't want them.
Holy shit, I'm still here?

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:10 pm

Al-Kind-of for me please, I'll strike a blow for Space Scotland, we're used to arrogant invaders, they give us a laugh.

Elmagnifico
Galidor
Galidor

Post by Elmagnifico » Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:42 pm

I'll take EnCor, plz.*

*EDIT: invalid if someone with a reserved spot chooses EnCor.
Last edited by Elmagnifico on Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
READTHEFORUMCODE!!!
Varsaavius wrote:As the size of the explosion increases, the amount of social situations it can't resolve approaches zero.

razgriz 25th inf.
Dimmy

Post by razgriz 25th inf. » Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:22 pm

natalya and lrdorfbriks have to decide first

lrdofbricks
Jaw-Jaw

Post by lrdofbricks » Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:56 pm

i was gonna claim al kind of, but i enjoy fighting with warhead so ill take the super-jews.
LEGION- fear it
the 100000 post- by me
"manliness= X(warhead+piltog)^2/James+burgandy"

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:16 am

Ma Scottish Bastards Rrrr gona' smack yah silly Lrdofbriks. :D

MasterEcabob
Jaw-Jaw

Post by MasterEcabob » Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:28 pm

Come come Comrade Warhead, there's no need for violence here. There is no war, only The Party.
jifel wrote:"Any fool can make something bigger and more dangerous, but it takes an intelligent man to do the opposite."

Elmagnifico
Galidor
Galidor

Post by Elmagnifico » Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:32 pm

In soviet russia, party finds you!

READTHEFORUMCODE!!!
Varsaavius wrote:As the size of the explosion increases, the amount of social situations it can't resolve approaches zero.

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:50 pm

MasterEcabob wrote:Come come Comrade Warhead, there's no need for violence here. There is no war, only The Party.
Eh? I'm not aloud some pre-fight banter? :( Me an' lrdofbriks go way back. I still owe him for CTF-URBAN forum battle, backstabbing wee git. :D (You do realise we're only funning and not serious, right?)

tahthing
rather undermines the point of ranks.

Post by tahthing » Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:09 pm

communist partys are better than capitalist partys since you pay for the right to be their instead of the drinks, so you can get hammered on the money of the people drinking water in the corner.
"some people are like slinkies there really good for nothing, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs"
"Triangalism! What's the fuckin' point!"
How's that compression ratio?

razgriz 25th inf.
Dimmy

Post by razgriz 25th inf. » Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:16 pm

i guess ill take space commies.

MasterEcabob
Jaw-Jaw

Post by MasterEcabob » Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:54 pm

Warhead wrote:
MasterEcabob wrote:Come come Comrade Warhead, there's no need for violence here. There is no war, only The Party.
Eh? I'm not aloud some pre-fight banter? :( Me an' lrdofbriks go way back. I still owe him for CTF-URBAN forum battle, backstabbing wee git. :D (You do realise we're only funning and not serious, right?)
The Space Commies do not believe in "sarcasm". Here, we shoot people for profit, not for this so called "fun".

Or do we?

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:01 pm

You shoot people because the Stavka tell you to, and will kill you if you don't.

My ideals come from a higher calling. I just don't like people very much and they all need shooting.