Zombie (Zulu) Dawn Turn 5

They're all the rage

Moderators: BrickSyd, Kommander Ken, Duerer, Elmagnifico

Apollyon
Actually a decent human being. As far as I can tell anyway...

Post by Apollyon » Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:30 pm

How many zillion minifigs do you have? There seems to be an unlimited supply of them... And i guess you already know this battle is really awesome.
If you're not into Metal you are not my friend!

MasterEcabob
Jaw-Jaw

Post by MasterEcabob » Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:22 am

Now THATS an epic turn! I don't see how we can win this, at this point we're all pretty much screwed!
jifel wrote:"Any fool can make something bigger and more dangerous, but it takes an intelligent man to do the opposite."

As if we care. More explosives!

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:37 am

Well, the objective is pretty much: Obtain the computer core and bring about the games end in a random matter of turns thereafter as your transport arrives to take you and the core off planet to safety.

I still have something like another 200 Deadly Spacemen, some random new stuff maybe 20-30 mini-figs, some surprise units waiting including the Undead Deadly Spacemen of the Azure Guard and maybe another 200 Immortals that I can use as Undeads. Yeah, there all pretty much screwed unless they get off the planet.

Bragallot
MULTIPLE, SIMULTANEOUS AND DEVASTATING DEFENSIVE DEEP STRIKES!!!

Post by Bragallot » Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:09 am

That's immense (unless you're joking ;)). I think I have over 300, but I wouldn't even start counting yours. But are the factions like the Assyrians, VoL and Super Jews also made from your stuff, since they're other people's factions? (though I take it you have the materials to make some yourself)
Fantasy battles - Scifi battles
Kommander Ken wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:04 pm
Wtf is this thread?

Natalya
I've trolled before.

Post by Natalya » Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:17 am

I like how my team and my allies have racked up more kills than anyone else. Well except the Post-Apoc dudes but they're a smaller team so you gotta take that into account. But yea Brittanian and Vol and my kills all are 20+ while no one else comes close. ;)

Anyway I'm probably gonna get screwed in turn 6 unless some stuff goes really well for me so this might be the last time I feel good about my prospects here. I still have a couple more tricks up my sleeve though.
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Ya gotta remember, Soryu's a brutal thug, ain't got no finesse like Shinji."

Massam
Dimmy

Post by Massam » Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:55 am

I killed ZMJ....
everyone < massam

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:02 pm

I think Mini-Warhead should join the Survivors as a result. He's young and easy to influence. He is an Immortal obviously. Treat him well Massam or his Daddy will smash your face in.

I think the reason behind the weird kill rate is more to do with the quality of the kills. Undeads (not Creepers and their like, they're tough bastards) account for the majority of the kills of the teams mentioned that have 20+ and they aren't much more than a plot device, a plot device that will eat you given half a chance. The Daemons have had to kill nothing but player races so they're kill rate is down and their KIA is up. I think the Britannians have had the hardest time of it. Despite how much I like the VOL I have a soft spot for the Manly Men and Manly Santa. Iunno, they just appeal to my sense of humour.

Anyone care to offer some opinions of what you think of my Immortals? :twisted: Not stat wise (I'm not interested in what I should do) just story, setting, plot, facing in combat (which is kind of like stats) wise.

kiemaster
Cannon Fodder

Post by kiemaster » Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:11 pm

i think the big cannon lazer thing that destroyed the wall is good at..... well....... just....... that

Massam
Dimmy

Post by Massam » Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:03 pm

I don't like how the immortals haven't attacked as many zombies as they have living targets. Fix that.
everyone < massam

Natalya
I've trolled before.

Post by Natalya » Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:09 pm

For situations in which the Immortals do not have a clear target (that maniac obviously wants to kill me and only me right about now) you should roll a dice to see which opponent they will attack next, then choose a specific target. Once that target is eliminated (may take a couple of turns) have him move on to a new target selected with the same method. That's how I played as BrikThulu when fighting over in the Caid Sector and it seems to be a pretty good way of ensuring random destruction.

The only difference is that BrikThulu never needed more than one turn to complete the destruction of a target.
  ▲
▲ ▲

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:48 pm

Aah, but they aren't under my control otherwise I'd agree. Magic Soap is killing everyone. Even taking wounds/hits into account they still only number maybe a 12 man team.

I'd like to hear what Massam thinks of his pet Maniac too.

Massam
Dimmy

Post by Massam » Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:57 pm

I will have fully formed an opinion after the next turn.
everyone < massam

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:54 pm

Fine, but they aren't being as funny as they really would be. I'll maybe show you what I mean in Shadowsythes LLD... DLL... fuck, um DLDLL... forum game. :? Can't be arsed finding it and making it right, what a n00b.

Anyway, I still need orders from...

Birdman

Almighty Benny or Capt. Zipps.

Updated.
Last edited by Warhead on Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lrdofbricks
Jaw-Jaw

Post by lrdofbricks » Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:14 pm

i think things have been going quite well for having 1/2 a base and being flanked. if only i had shut up and taken control of the daemons to.
LEGION- fear it
the 100000 post- by me
"manliness= X(warhead+piltog)^2/James+burgandy"

Natalya
I've trolled before.

Post by Natalya » Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:07 pm

Start without them.
  ▲
▲ ▲