Moderators: BrickSyd, Kommander Ken, Duerer, Elmagnifico

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:59 am

UPDATE!

+++ THE VOL +++

+++++ ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED +++++

+++++++FIELD PROMOTION! ++++++++

For achievements above and beyond the call of duty: Raised to the rank of War Jarl... or a suitable rank title to be decided by Tuefish later, basically he's levelled up but isn't quite Champion material yet.

"COME AND GET IT! LEONIDUS IS REEEEEEADY!!!" :twisted:

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:28 am

+ + + + + + + + + + INTERLUDE + + + + + + + + + +

+ + + + + + + PREDATOR Vs. ALIENS! + + + + + + +

It's behind YOOOOU!!!

Oh, shi... THEY'RE BELOW YOU TOOO!!!

All the Aliens attack at once, including the one that was in the base.

+ + + + + + + + + + FIGHT! + + + + + + + + + +

The dead fall to the base of the tower...

Acid for blood... SSSSSSSSSSSssssssssssssssssssssss!!!

The fight continues

!!!VICTORY!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRR!...

*KREEEEEAK!* ...WoooOOOOOOOOOOoooo!!!

The tower begins to collapse from acid erosion. *KRASH!!!*

Crushed and traped the Predator begins to melt from the Alien acid...

*Bleep* BLEEP* *BLEEP*

AH-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HAHAHA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!...

THE PREDATOR AND ALIENS ARE OUT OF THE GAME
Last edited by Warhead on Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:11 am, edited 4 times in total.

Apollyon
Actually a decent human being. As far as I can tell anyway...

Post by Apollyon » Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:37 am

From what i remember from the movie, this game will end in in about 20 seconds!
If you're not into Metal you are not my friend!

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:45 am

+ + + + + ARKBRIK + + + + +

The Spiff Skiff unable to fly is still able to fire. Arkbrik triggers the quad lasers.

His target foils his plans and the shots all impact on the UDSM meat shield. Two UDSM bail out of harms way.

Undeterred Arkbrik leaves his craft which is still burning and fires off a barrage of shots with his autoblasters.

Again the shots that are on target are soaked up by the body of the UDSM, how much more can it take?..

Ah...

Time to bunny like a bastard!

Dug in like an Alabama tick. Arkbrik waits for his next chance.

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:05 am

+ + + + + + + + + + THE BITCHES + + + + + + + + + +

The Grand Bitches takes to the air on her flying Crocodile... or Alligator...

It's an all or nothing shot and this Bitch means business!

Predictably the massive Old One snatches the Britches's flying mount from the air. The Crocodile begins to burn as both Daemon and Reptile bite at each other.

The Grand Bitches is sent flying through the air...

Exactly as she planed. she just barely manages to make her attack.

Taking a double ender OTC to the back of the head is no small thing. Given the situation and the fact it's an area without armour I go with a straight die roll vs. number of wounds.

The Old One looses three wounds, he now has five remaining.

The Old One is none to pleased... and the Bitches,, her luck turning sour slips off his head...

...and into his waiting hand...

OMNOMNOMNOMNOM!!!

The OLD ONE once more asserts himself on the battlefield!

YAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!

Can Anything stop him?..

kiemaster
Cannon Fodder

Post by kiemaster » Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:13 am

well atleast i helped in the oncoming destruction of that blasted thing !!!!!

Paco
Dimmy

Post by Paco » Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:31 pm

Uh oh, Preadator dropped a nuke. Quick! Everybody find a fridge!

Natalya
I've trolled before.

Post by Natalya » Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:32 pm

The nuke isn't the only thing that will explode this turn.
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Ya gotta remember, Soryu's a brutal thug, ain't got no finesse like Shinji."

IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Post by IVhorseman » Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:57 am

Warhead wrote:Image

Can Anything stop him?..

THIS IS THE END OF EVERYTHING

Bragallot
MULTIPLE, SIMULTANEOUS AND DEVASTATING DEFENSIVE DEEP STRIKES!!!

Post by Bragallot » Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:19 am

Leonidus saw his dead mom get shagged, all his men slaughtered at the hands of undead, hit by an OTC, was nearly pulled to ribbons by zombies, killed Gordon Ramsay, was smashed through the air from a helicopter and hung upside down and shot several times, I guess we can say he deserved that promotion :) He looks trés cool btw.
Fantasy battles - Scifi battles
Kommander Ken wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:04 pm
Wtf is this thread?

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:34 am

+ + + + + + + + + + + + WARHEAD+ + + + + + + + + + + +

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + AND + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

+ + + + + + + + + + ALMIGHTY BENNY + + + + + + + + + + +

As we tune in yet again to another adventure of highjinks and mayhem we watch the dastardly duo get their shit together after the harrowing ordeal in Cthulus belly...

Warhead breaks out the GOOD STUFF, a distilled residue carefully fermented from the best Maniac Beer in existence. Only the Elite Immortals are able to gain this beverage, the Maniacs and most of the races yet encountered would like to know the process but nobody has manage to discover the secret... other than learn that the slightest mistake in the process will result in a super nova. Suffice to say this stuff is rare beyond imagining.

Warhead looses yet another hat... damn it!

Reinvigorated Warhead gears up for some mischief.

Almighty Benny picks up something the OLD ONE threw to him off screen. He puffs on the pipe with a thoughtful expression...

*Aaaaaaaaaaaagh!..*

Almighty Benny takes a well earned rest. Oh no! The OLD ONE's plan has worked.

Despite the setback Warhead advances, eying up the Greater Daemon as he picks up a discarded Assyrian OTC.

The OLD ONE points and begins to dialogue...

Suddenly Warhead leaps high smashing the Battleaxe into the Daemons face, gouts of blood erupt causing much pain but no real damage...

BUT! It was only a rouse as Warhead lands on the OLD ONES arm and plunges the OTC into the joint!

Outraged the OLD ONE lashes out with a Falcon Punch but as Warhead goes flying it's already too late and the Daemons arm falls to the floor.

The OLD ONE now has four wounds remaining.

The Punch sends Warhead flying across the table and off the board!.. (I rolled 6D6cm for this).

...and lands far below on the carpet... a normally unspoken of Mini-Fig hell mostly reserved for people like Pez.

WARHEAD IS OUT THE GAME

The OLD ONE gives a salute to a worthy foe... um... is he..? Oh. :shock: How rude.

Zahru II
I kinda like it if the lady's dominant...
I kinda like it if the lady's dominant...

Post by Zahru II » Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:19 am

Did I just saw warhammer stuff?
My stuff: Medivo / Armylists / Battles / SPACE

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:21 am

Nup! Epic Space Marine. Its a 6mm tabletop game by GW.

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:35 am

MEANWHILE IN ORBIT ANOTHER BATTLE RAGES
+ + + + + + + ASSYRIAN STAR EMPIRE + + + + + + +

For those of you who may not have noticed the space action in the background while the UDSM Commander achieved escape velocity in his make shift rocket chair then here is some info. The situation between the Britannian Navy and Assyrian Demi-Destroyer went to hell. Despite repeated attempts to hail the Britannian ships and have them stand down the two squadrons of Britannian Strike Fighter kept closing to attack range. Making a judgement call the Assyrian Commander captaining the Venus engaged with point defence and blasted both squads from the void. Diplomacy having failed and the Britannian Ships targeting and shields starting to engage the Assyrians outclassed spent no time coming to a decision... Politics be damned, people were dying down there! The fighters launched by the Agamemnon are swatted aside with a torrent of point defence laser fire.
[Rules are nothing fancy, Britannian Crew and Tech are lower so most Skill rolls work on a 5+ to hit or succeed on a D6 roll. Assyrian Tech and Crew are Elite so have on most rolls a 4+ with one re-roll per turn of combat. However, The Britannian Ship has more numerous main weapons than the Venus, but the Venus is far more manoeuvrable AND has a super weapon. Britannian Fighters are 2nd Generation and so require to get within knife range to launch an attack. Each Ship gets to make a repair roll for shields and damage at he end of every three combat turns and each may perform a Captains Hero Feat once at any point within the three combat turns, for any skill roll].

The Britannian Battlecruiser Agamemnon takes the full brunt of the Super Laser which cuts through the larger ships shielding and hull effortlessly.

The Britannian Battlecruiser Boadicea bombards the Venus as she pores on the speed. The Assyrians divert as much power as they can to shields, specifically the rear.

Keel severed and blazing fires erupting throughout the ship the Agamemnon refuses to quit and blasts of energy span the void in fury. The Venus with her smaller main guns makes up for the fact with more advanced technology and an Elite Crew. Both ships rake each other relentlessly.

Three of the Boadicea's Valkyre fighters race forward and attract the Venus' defensive fire. Despite their tight twisting evasive manoeuvres two fighters die.

Meanwhile the Boadicea fires volley after volley of Canon Battery fire but the Venus's shields refuse to give.

But a lucky shot shorts out a shield at the wrong moment and the Venus loses a secondary engine assembly to the Boadicea's Grand Battery before she can pull behind the wrecked Agamemnon.

Another squadron of Valkyrie push the envelope powering to attack speed in pursuit.

The Boadicea continues to fire as she comes about to engage the Venus with her main weapons.

But the Assyrian Captain uses his Hero Feat to make an emergency manoeuvre to starboard and the Venus responds swinging her nose about without undue stress on the ships hull.

On the far side of the Agamemnon there is no let up from the fusillade of shots, thankfully the Agamemnon's Grand Battery was taken out previously so the weight of firepower rests solely with the Assyrian Ship.

The Assyrians use the advantage to strip the Agamemnon of her last Main Battery and another hit explodes on the main decks leaving the ship a powerless hulk.

The Valkyrie fighters catch up with the Venus and commence their attack runs. One is blasted apart by deadly point defence.

The Valkyrie slash in to knife edge ranges and release their payload.

Two attacks fail to penetrate the shields but the shields are overwhelmed and the last attack hits!

Another secondary engine is lost and the ships speed and manoeuvring decreases.

While the Britannian Boadicea struggles to clear a line of sight to the Venus the Captain takes the opportunity to use the lull in the fighting to fire a MK-IV "Fat-Man" Torpedo at the planet below. The Commander breathes a sigh of relief, mission accomplished!

muffinman42
Dimmy

Post by muffinman42 » Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:06 pm

oh shit.
Kerbal Rocketry(my youtube with actual videos on it!)

Muffinman aka. second account of Tahthing. Not technically troll account, as it was made out of shame.