The Lego Wastelands: Turn 2

They're all the rage

Moderators: BrickSyd, Kommander Ken, Duerer, Elmagnifico

Warhead
kaka pants

The Lego Wastelands: Turn 2

Post by Warhead » Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:15 pm

BFenix climbs up on the APC's wheel and grabs his rifle.

He switches it for his HIVE launcher tube and fires the one shot HIgh VElocity round at the Scav Crab...

KRAK-KOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!

The solid core round instantly hits the target, no discernable time taken between tube and victim, what you aimed at gets hit with no chance of evasion or escape. Only the sonic boom of displaced air...

...and the hissing of cooling Crab wreckage remain.

Ditching the now useless HIVE tube BFenix makes for the Colonel, but can only get so far.

Silva seeing BFenix wont make it makes a run for the Colonel.

He drags him to safety single handed.

Making sure the Colonel is in cover he just has enough left to prepare a response action.

SKRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeee!!!

Moron the TerrorKhan Berserker has some fun his OTC's "I wonder what goodies I'll find here?"

SPLODGE!

"Ew!.."

The abomination of Mini-Fig and Trans-Crystal Psi-Aliens begins to change and grow, it craws on the floor looking about. A psionic attack shrieks through the minds of everyone in a D6" radius. Check out the oh so eerie glow too.

(Lesson: All that is in containers is not explody or your friend).

Aoffan is mind blasted and he looses his action. (I rolled for this, no really).

Trooper G'o'D is also caught in the attack and losses his action. (No, seriously! F!SH was also in range and he managed to resist the psi-attack).

The Terrorkhan is Fearless and the psionic attack has no effect.

Seeing the danger Moron attacks! The Abomination tries to call up it's psionic power but the TerrorKhan is immune.

SKRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeee!!!

The Psi-Alien Abomination flies apart in a frenzy of OTC death.

The Abomination destroyed the Psionic attack has been stopped and the weird green glow is gone. Everyone heaves a sigh of relief.

Meanwhile, outside mundane things are still occurring, like trying to stay alive. Piltogg unleashes another blast of Plasma energy. (I sorted out the stats from the original as I forgot this was supposed to be a flamethrower and used it as a Plasma Weapon last turn. It has Plasma Weapon stats now).

The Crab takes a blast in the front armour!..

but despite losing it's front armour, which makes it very vulnerable it survives in working order. It finds however that it is unable to move through the flames since it's armour was stripped. (-1HP)

Master Sgt Ecabob gives a rousing yet brief oration "HOLD THE LINE!"

The sound of his clarion call gives heart to the men and rouses Aoffan and G'o'D out their stupor, they can now response fire but not act beyond that. Everyone else in a D6+6" (8" total) radius gains a +1 to their skill.

Staff meeting over the verbose NCO dives into cover and sets up a response action.

Trooper Killer smashes the two headed freak into a wall!

"eRk!!!" Winded, the little fucker falls off.

SKRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeee!!!iiiiiIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeee!

The Scav Dimmie in front takes a Chainsaw bayonet in the guts...

SPLOOOOOSH!!!

...and flys apart.

Job done Killer just has time to Bail.

"Phew! Made it...

...aw, shiiit!" Killer has just spotted his next problem. Two more Scavs who had been sneaking up are now rushing towards him.

F!SH, moves up fast to give support.

Shoving his Autocanon through a hole where he can get a good arc of fire...

...he finds an amazing lack of targets. (Goes to Response action).

CrazyHorse easily despatches the lone Scav. And seeing as the Crab has been delt with...

...he legs it, sharpish!

Only one of the Scavs with a ranged weapon manages to spot him, and fires!

The shot narrowly misses and impacts the wall.

Double timing like a bastard CrazyHorse still has time to do his stuff, Scouting...

"...eep!" Two more Close Combat Scavs...

"Ah, fuck!" ...and another, a big bruiser this time!

"aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAGH! There's more of 'em, QUICK!.."

"...hide." Managing to get back to his own lines CrazyHorse takes to cover, his actions are spent.

Krus slings his highly powerful 2+ to hit Sniper Rifle and finding no Skeleton close enough to reasonably lift on his back for cover he makes a dash for it...

...and collects some weapons.

Reaching some good cover he sets up a response fire.

+ + + PLEASE WAIT TO POST AFTER I POST THE SCAVS TURN + + +

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:26 pm

+ + + THE SCAV TURN + + +

The left flank Scavs advance...

right into some well prepared fire.

A Scav goes down, the other absorbs the damage on his massive hair and losses his fine hat.

One sneaky Scav hiding behind the corner of the APC fires of a shot getting a crit!..

BFenix IS DOWN!!! The shot just equals his armour and I decide he falls disrupted from the shot. He'll have a negative modifier to his Skill rolls next turn.

The two headed Scav kid and his pals close in on Killer, it's lookin' bad there Mr Killa'...

F!SH's Autocannon barks it's beautiful crescendo into the fray. A Scav goes down and Two head takes one to the top napper...

Without much result, ah the benefits of two heads are limitless. In a finite way obviously.

The horribly strong and clawed Scav grabs F!SH's Autocannon barrel and tries to tear it's way through the wall to get at him.

Two Scavs had fashioned a bridge up to the gantry last turn while hidden. They are spotted as they cross over.

The Scav kid (less one head) dives onto Killers back again but can't stab past his equipment this turn. The Scavs on the gantry spread out. One discards his pistol for the Scav Rocket launcher, the other jumps the damaged gantry to the other side, but only just. He's disrupted so can't throw his dynamite this turn.

Two more sneaky Scavs break from cover!

BANZIIIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!

F!SH's life flashes before his eyes...

But Trooper G'o'D has it covered with a response action.

The dynamite lands back in the corridor.

!!!BOOM!!!

Another Scav makes it to the gantry as the Heavy RPG Scav reloads.

He draws a beed on Colonel Krieg!

Krus fires his light las rifle...

...and cleanly kills the Scav sending him tumbling downwards.

Seeing movement Aoffan blasts away with his AutoShotgun!

Another Scav goes down, but only one.

The Scav chainsaw arm cuts into the ground barely missing Killer as it's whirring teeth chew up grit and concrete into his face. (I got a crit fail on his attack).

More, heavy armed close combat Scavs appear...

"'elloe dar!"

"wIlL yOu bE mY bEssStEsSsT fRiEnD???"

The right flank moves up but are still to far away to fire.

The damaged Crab fires, but his shots all go wide of their mark...

and another Crab appears from the rubble where it had hidden. Guns Blazing!

This one proves a more accurate operator and Piltogg takes a hit.

His weapon is damaged and only holds one more charge before it's depleted. As to Piltogg, he's badly wounded (half stats) and unconscious for now. There are med kits in the back of the APC, and maybe one in the ruins, who knows...

And that's when the Wallies arrive...

...on both flanks. They are Immortals but are mostly annoying more than deadly... to an Immortal that is. To a mortal they are maybe slightly better than an average Mini-Fig, with some very minor abilities that are prone to cause major irritation. FORE MORE INFO SEE: http://brikwars.wikispaces.com/The+Immortal+Wallies

DO NOT THINK THAT BECAUSE THESE ARE IMMORTALS THAT THEY ARE FRIENDS, THEY ARE HATED OUTCASTS HUNTED AND DESPISED.

+ + + OVERVIEWS + + +

RIGHT FOLKS ORDERS PLEASE.

Lt. Krus
Dimmy

Post by Lt. Krus » Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:34 pm

Get the skelly and use it for added protection and head over to BFenix and if any movement left drag him to cover, firing at anyone in range.

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:44 pm

Sure, you still want to use that silly little rifle over your sniper god rifle?

Lt. Krus
Dimmy

Post by Lt. Krus » Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:45 pm

Wait, is the rifle automatic?

MasterEcabob
Jaw-Jaw

Post by MasterEcabob » Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:55 pm

...That's a lot of guys.

"Alright men, we'll have to work fast if we want to make it out of this alive!"

"I'm heading for the APC. Maybe find something useful. Just give me some blasted coverfire lads!"
jifel wrote:"Any fool can make something bigger and more dangerous, but it takes an intelligent man to do the opposite."

As if we care. More explosives!

Lt. Krus
Dimmy

Post by Lt. Krus » Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:19 pm

I guess I'll use my God Rifle

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:26 pm

Good lad, you know it makes sense. :)

BFenix
Pooplord

Post by BFenix » Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:47 pm

"Argh, my back, damn you Scavs! I wont go down that easily!"

If its stats are better, I reach for Colonels magnum pistol, otherwise I shoot the Scav that shot me with my rifle. Then crawl to safety inside the ruins with my comrades

*CRAZYHORSE*
Mega Blok

Post by *CRAZYHORSE* » Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:24 pm

I'm going to safe Killer K because he has a lot of Heavy CC Scavs heading his way I rush to Killer K and slice all Scavs attacking hin to pieces, if he isn't disrupted any more a try to grab a scav from behind and use him as a human shield to provide covering fire.
Aoffan if you could come with me and cover my ack it would be very helpfull, because you have a shotgun and we need thst in those tight spaces to take out all the incoming scavs.

Also my CC counter should almost always be parry and riposte.

If I have time then I smear myself in with some blood for added fighting spirit.
stubby wrote:You were inb4beluga.

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:30 pm

Sorry, but a Large Scav has his massive claw clamped on your, er... weapon. You can't move unless you want to drop your only weapon. You'll have to figure something out or get help.
BFenix wrote:"Argh, my back, damn you Scavs! I wont go down that easily!"

If its stats are better, I reach for Colonels magnum pistol, otherwise I shoot the Scav that shot me with my rifle. Then crawl to safety inside the ruins with my comrades
The Pistol isn't as good, but you do have two hands. I'll allow double weapon use at a negative modifier to hit.

Moronstudios
Mega Blok

Post by Moronstudios » Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:32 pm

Ok I'm still a little blood thirsty after that encounter. Search out the nearest enemy and attack without mercy, bringing down support support structures if it is need to bring the enemy down to me.
Looking for Vancouver Island players: http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1194

*CRAZYHORSE*
Mega Blok

Post by *CRAZYHORSE* » Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:38 pm

Warhead wrote:Sorry, but a Large Scav has his massive claw clamped on your, er... weapon. You can't move unless you want to drop your only weapon. You'll have to figure something out or get help.
Who? ME?
only weapon large scav that close hmm that can't be me.

BFenix
Pooplord

Post by BFenix » Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:00 pm

Warhead wrote:
BFenix wrote:"Argh, my back, damn you Scavs! I wont go down that easily!"

The Pistol isn't as good, but you do have two hands. I'll allow double weapon use at a negative modifier to hit.
Then I go for it, thx for the heads up, watch out mutant scum, DOUBLE TROUBLE!

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:11 pm

*CRAZYHORSE* wrote:
Warhead wrote:Sorry, but a Large Scav has his massive claw clamped on your, er... weapon. You can't move unless you want to drop your only weapon. You'll have to figure something out or get help.
Who? ME?
only weapon large scav that close hmm that can't be me.
Oops, I've been doing this a lot recently, sorry. You aren't F!SH. It's totally your fault that this is the case. Obviously. :D Horse, F!SH you can see how I'd mix those two up.