Hopklis Nur Turn 3

They're all the rage

Moderators: BrickSyd, Elmagnifico

Postby Semaj Nagirrac » Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:27 pm

Finally...

"All right men! Have at those turrets!"

The Line Infantry and Rocket Troop send a volley at the turrets.

Two Alien gunners are hit while one of the rockets hits the malfunctioning turret. The ninja jumps out of the way while the second rocket impacts into the cliffs.

When the cliff falls, another ninja is crushed to death by the debris.

The Line Infantry moves to the left.

The Rocket Troop reloads while two new units of Line Infantry advance.
The Drones also advance.

Two Alien gunners appear next to Warhead.

Determined to kill the Avalonian General, Warhead aims his sniper rifle again and cranks the power on his blaster.

The plasma bolt proves strong enough and tears through a soldier's head while hitting the general square in the face.

Disheartened, the Avalonian soldiers gasp in horror at the sight of their fallen leader. They receive -1 to their rolls for damaged morale.

Capitalizing on the momentary distraction, the remaining turret and alien gunmen open fire on the Line Infantry.

More Avalonian blood is spilled while the remaining soldiers are blown back from the turret blasts.

Spear Acolytes throw down their shield and begin to make a catapult.

They balance a large chunk of ice on the catapult....

... and with a powerful jump, launch it high into the sky!

Sky Marshal Myrna deflects the ice chunk with her shield and reminds her men of their experience by using the feat: RESOLVE, and receives +1 to all rolls.

Beta Group 5 aims carefully and takes shots at the enemy.

The last Spear Acolytes and one Axe Acolyte die for the cause. The remaining Axe Acolyte sees his comrades fall.

Ghost Division raises their blasters and shouts "Neu-Preussen Uber Alles!"
The launch a barrage of firepower at the droids on the ground...

... and leave only two droids from that squad standing.

The Ninja Master ducks behind the bunker and watches as the final buttons on the lock are pressed.

The Ninja backs against the bunker. The cold air becomes still as everyone waits for the next moment. The lock hums...

... and then disappears.

The ninja speaks. "I thought I-"

He's interrupted as the key shoots from the lock and sticks in his chest. Sparks fly as the bridge begins to detach.

The Ninja Master and initiates gaze across the bridge as the smoke clears. The door is open, but something stands in the way.

"It is no use hiding." says a ghostly figure. "We see everything and we see that you are not worthy of this sacred ground."

An Ivory Bionix emerges from the chasm. "The unholy must be purified!"

The Ivory Bionix leaps from the hole while the ghost uses an ancient power to pull the Ninja Master into the temple.

The Ninja Initiates begin to panic. They're leader is gone.

"The unholy must be slain!" say the ancestor ghosts as they surround the Ninja Master.

The Ninja Master smiles beneath his mask. "Fools... You should have remained asleep."

Their sword fight begins.

A ninja on the ground ducks behind a bunker and draws his sword. He is unseen by Pro-Avalon forces and no actions may be taken against him.

The other ninja boards the hover sled...

... and pilots it directly at the Avalonian soldiers before bailing. The Line Infantry have only a moment to respond!

"For Avalon!" shouts the Militia Commander as he and his men charge recklessly into incoming fire.

Inspired by their commander and Ghost Division, three out of the four retreating irregulars return and search the bodies for guns.

The new reinforcements wait with the others in the rear.

Irregular gunners take shots at the droids.

One shot reaches its target as the droid on the sled goes down.

The final Battle Droid squad form a line on the cliff. Seeing the hover sled speeding toward the Line Infantry, the Battle Droid Squad redirects the fire at Beta Group 5 and Sky Marshal Myrna.

More men are slain.

The Droid Commander's group splits to reinforce the ninja at the gate. Three droids open fire at the Ivory Bionix while another Droid stands behind Warhead, ready to redshirt for him.

The Droid Commander and his remaining units target the Militia Commander and open fire.

The result is catastrophic.

The life of the Militia Leader finally comes to a close.
The Irregulars begin to lose hope. Their morale stands on the edge of a knife.

The Torture Droid that lead the first squad sets his hover sled on self destruct mode...

and accelerates at Ghost Division. The Prussians will have only a moment to respond.

The Ivory Bionix creates a large snowball...

... and heaves it at the Battle Droid Commander. The Commander and its units are destroyed.

Suddenly, a Jade Bionix leaps from the chasm and opens fire. Two Ninja Initiates die.

A Ruby Bionix comes out next, rips a droid apart with its left claw and reaches for the fleeing Ninja Initiate. The other Battle Droids fire frantically at the Bionix.

With a rage of fury that gives him an extra turn per round, Warhead rushes to get a clear shot at the Ivory Bionix. He runs to an open area where a Bronze Bionix makes its way out of the chasm and takes aim at Warhead.

Warhead reacts in time to dodge the shot, but his blaster is hit. The force from the Bionix guns knocks Warhead to the ground.

Seeing that his blaster is destroyed, he picks himself up and reaches for his OT Wolf Teeth Club.

"Hell has room for only one devil..."

OVERVIEW: Pro-Avalon

OVERVIEW: Anti-Avalon
Semaj Nagirrac
Dimmy

Postby Semaj Nagirrac » Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:29 pm

Secret Faction revealed: Temple Guardians
Semaj Nagirrac
Dimmy

Postby Silverdream » Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:03 am

The brave irregulars and their commander.

I cannot help but think of the CEF from world war one. An inexperienced army that experiences many casualties, but also advances the furthest and surprisingly proves useful.

Although I guess more credit should be given to Byng than Haig.

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
kaka pants

Postby Lord Mercat » Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:06 am

Awesome! Assault on two fronts for the bad guys here, hope we can keep up!
Lord Mercat
Minifig

Postby lawmaster » Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:42 am

THOSE BIONICLES MUST DIE

I sort of saw that coming
You are faced with door what do you do
I use my flamethrower
wait what you can't do that
Sure I can see
*door catches fire*
lawmaster
Jaw-Jaw

Postby enders_shadow » Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:22 am

Awesome! I have to say, those bionicles are actually looking pretty nice right now... And the avalonian forces kinda need that... they're being destroyed.
TROLOLO
enders_shadow
Playmobil

Postby Ham701 » Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:55 am

This is why you can't let me control factions with a strong armoured force and some fast attack.
stubby wrote: my floppy penis gets first dibs on it for tradition's sake, but it doesn't seem likely that he'll want to stick around long enough to play.

Ham701
Galidor
Galidor

Postby Semaj Nagirrac » Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:22 am

Still need orders from Lawmaster, Ham and Ross Varn for turn four.
Semaj Nagirrac
Dimmy

Previous

Return to Forum Battles