Sudden Strike Turn 6

They're all the rage

Moderators: BrickSyd, Elmagnifico

Sudden Strike Turn 6

Postby Ben-Jammin » Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:58 am

Calvarians:

With no way around the ruined Tempest and the partially-destroyed station, the Calvarian officer and his surviving troops run towards the southern side of the map to re-group.

Seeing as how the aliens are in much better shape than either of them, the Calvarian soldiers shout at the Kuragin spec ops officer:

"Hey, we are willing to offer a temporary truce if you help us kill these aliens!"

"Done!" shouts the Kuragin officer, "I'll alert the rest of my troops and tell them not to fire."

This is rather odd, as the Calvarians and Kuragin despise each other. I guess ends justify the means though....

Kuragin Troops:

After his moment of glory, our heroic Kuragin heavy pics up his missile launcher and takes cover behind a computer screen, patiently waiting for the alien troops to come to him.

Aliens:

Fooled by his dumbass programming into thinking that HE killed the tank, the alien android throws down his blaster carbine and starts to do a victory dance.

Meanwhile, the remaining aliens converge on the base, as two open fire on the Kuragin heavy (both miss). The squidtron also shoots at the fleeing Dragari troop, but misses, and the Dragari troop manages to exit the map, taking them out of the game.

Send in turn 7 orders.
Ben-Jammin
My Little Pony

Postby thade » Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:53 pm

:D

Sending orders as we speak... or type... or whatever...
I don't level the playing field, I level the playing field.
thade
Cannon Fodder

Return to Forum Battles