Battle of the Maren Sign up

They're all the rage

Moderators: BrickSyd, Elmagnifico

Battle of the Maren Sign up

Postby Silverdream » Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:51 pm

Image

On the Silvarian world Bohem, in an older dimmy fortress.

Image

A coalition of Britannians and Pirates(those that assisted in the invasion were pardoned).

Image

The pirates. Includes a flamer, a guitarist, an assault rifle and other things.

Image

The Britannians. Includes Anzacs, Rocketeers, a token steampunk guy, James DeSilva and a spy.

Image

"So I told her-"

Walkie-talkie:Sir, a large steaming clump of forces is on the horizon.

Image

A coalition of Boers, Cthulu Cultists, Fynnish ski troops, The man who calls himself Zahru, and Bavarians have come to take James DeSilva hostage.

Image

Bavarian Riflemen(I should say people, there is a woman there).

Image

Fynnish Alpine troops. The Truck thingy is an ice ray(allows fynnish troops to move faster).

Image

Savage Valkyries. For people that just want to fly around and slash stuff.

Image

Image

Boer Browncoats. They are led by Von Schrappnel and the fellow with what looks like the head of pedo on a stick. Also behind them are Snipers.

Image

Cultists, led by Zahru. They don't look like much, but there is power in the oktopustika.

Image

General Fritz Pilecki and two Terminator droids with shotguns.


SPOTS
TRIPLE ALLIANCE
-Cultists(Zahru, hopefully)
-Fynnish Alpine Troops(Falk. Backup is Karretsu)
-Bavarians(Lord Mercat)
-Boers(Predator)
IMMORTAL ALLIANCE
-Britannian Forces(Bragallot)
-Space Pirates(Thade)
Last edited by Silverdream on Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 6781
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Postby Lord Mercat » Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:21 am

This looks to be very awesome! May I play the Bavarians?
User avatar
Lord Mercat
Minifig
 
Posts: 220
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:00 am
Location: United States

Postby Falk » Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:40 am

I'll take the fynnish guys
Last edited by Falk on Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Falk
Dimmy
 
Posts: 725
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:43 pm

Postby Bragallot » Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:44 am

Brittanians, please. This looks awesome silva, I didn't know you had this many fitting troops.
Encyclopedia Bragtanica - Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles
Zupponn wrote:I hope to offend everyone.
User avatar
Bragallot
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5126
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:00 pm
Location: Trying to find something else to put here now that I have a new custom rank.

Postby thade » Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:22 am

I'll take the pirates, or the cultists if zahru doesn't show up.
I don't level the playing field, I level the playing field.
User avatar
thade
Cannon Fodder
 
Posts: 456
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:23 pm
Location: permanantly trapped in my own twisted imagination

Postby Zahru II » Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:09 am

Uuuh, sure, I'll commandeer some cultists anytime!
BFenix wrote:Zahru kicks so much ass!

Best rank+avatar combo on the boards

My stuff: Medivo / Armylists / Battles / SPACE
User avatar
Zahru II
balls just have this nasty tendency to wear out over time
 
Posts: 3988
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:22 am
Location: Hüngäry

Postby Bragallot » Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:12 am

So we meet again, Mr. Zahru.
Encyclopedia Bragtanica - Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles
Zupponn wrote:I hope to offend everyone.
User avatar
Bragallot
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5126
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:00 pm
Location: Trying to find something else to put here now that I have a new custom rank.

Postby Predator » Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:17 am

Boers please!
mr.duckie wrote:
SirCheese wrote:I will be neutral. (Cuz I don't want to make enemies)


Get Him!!!! :fist:


This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Silverdream wrote:Gaze upon my cyan complexion
And fall in love with my flying perfection
I am a pegasus of awesomeness shaped by sonic rainbooms
Sonic Rainbooms
All over my sky.
User avatar
Predator
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 954
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:45 pm
Location: In mid-air, 360-ing.

Postby Killer Karetsu » Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:27 am

Damn! I would have taken the finnis....I mean fynnish ski troops.
Image
NO!THERE ARE NO POLAR BEARS IN FINLAND!!!
User avatar
Killer Karetsu
Mega Blok
 
Posts: 1379
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:31 am
Location: Finland...boxing with polar bears :)

Postby Silverdream » Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:41 am

Killer Karetsu wrote:Damn! I would have taken the finnis....I mean fynnish ski troops.


I put you down as backup. If you truly want a spot I could give you a secret faction. Secretly.

Spots are all updated. Will send a PM with stats and shit.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 6781
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Postby Predator » Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:54 am

It says the player for Boers is Boers, It has to be Predator, as i posted first for them.
Image
mr.duckie wrote:
SirCheese wrote:I will be neutral. (Cuz I don't want to make enemies)


Get Him!!!! :fist:


This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Silverdream wrote:Gaze upon my cyan complexion
And fall in love with my flying perfection
I am a pegasus of awesomeness shaped by sonic rainbooms
Sonic Rainbooms
All over my sky.
User avatar
Predator
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 954
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:45 pm
Location: In mid-air, 360-ing.

Postby Silverdream » Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:35 am

I've sent info to everyone. You may now send orders.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 6781
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Postby BFenix » Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:57 am

I missed Silver's first forum battle. Is it a bad thing?
Image
User avatar
BFenix
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4503
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:13 pm
Location: City Of Ravens (Lisbon)

Postby Silverdream » Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:07 pm

BFenix wrote:I missed Silver's first forum battle. Is it a bad thing?



No, but it's not too late to sign up for the third one as a secret faction.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 6781
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Postby BFenix » Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:59 pm

Silverdream wrote:
BFenix wrote:I missed Silver's first forum battle. Is it a bad thing?



No, but it's not too late to sign up for the third one as a secret faction.


I'll take it.
Image
User avatar
BFenix
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4503
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:13 pm
Location: City Of Ravens (Lisbon)

Next

Return to Forum Battles

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest