Winter Has Arrived Turn 2

They're all the rage

Moderators: BrickSyd, Elmagnifico

Re: Winter Has Arrived Turn 2

Postby mgb519 » Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:04 pm

Whiteagle wrote:Image

But my point is that this one looks about ten times better and more imaginative!
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.

That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
mgb519
Pooplord

Postby Whiteagle » Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:13 pm

mgb519 wrote:But my point is that this one looks about ten times better and more imaginative!

And again, the Conifer class was built BY KILLER ROBOTS, FOR KILLER ROBOTS!
They don't need things like life-support, crew quarters, or windows.
The Droids only care about how many guns they can cram on the least amount of a cross-section.

Now if I ever bother to make microspace ships for my other factions then maybe I'll try to put more creativity into it, but for right now I'm kind of sick and don't feel like it.
Whiteagle
Mega Blok

Postby IVhorseman » Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:23 pm

Colette wrote:@RM: Well as stated before the armor's still the same but now they're getting fired at by many more guns than is typically seen in a normal microspace battle. Of course everything's going to die faster. Besides, it keeps the game moving and interesting, better than seeing the same old ships exchange fire and get a few pieces chipped off per turn.

Ships surviving a couple hits and lasting longer than a few turns sounds a lot more "interesting" to me than ships being immediately incinerated the second anybody opens fire on them, but I might be alone in that opinion.
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Postby Robot Monkey » Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:36 pm

IVhorseman wrote:
Colette wrote:@RM: Well as stated before the armor's still the same but now they're getting fired at by many more guns than is typically seen in a normal microspace battle. Of course everything's going to die faster. Besides, it keeps the game moving and interesting, better than seeing the same old ships exchange fire and get a few pieces chipped off per turn.

Ships surviving a couple hits and lasting longer than a few turns sounds a lot more "interesting" to me than ships being immediately incinerated the second anybody opens fire on them, but I might be alone in that opinion.

I agree with IV here. I like long, tense battles as apposed to short, over-eventful ones.
Robot Monkey
Pooplord

Previous

Return to Forum Battles