Under cover of night, Sir Stalin directs Trotsky to bring them to the south wing of the castle wall where the Purple Wizard Corpse told them they'd be able to gain entry.
Sir Stalin the Bear: Silent-Sigfig
Sir IVasscus the Monkey: IVhorseman
Trotsky the Horse: NPC, answers to Stalin's voice commands
VladTron Fortress Garrison: NPC, currently not on alert. They're on the lookout; Stalin and IVasscus will have to make Stealth rolls every turn they're not in the War Carriage.
Same stats as before, with the following changes:
Stalin and IVasscus now have Magic Armor. This gives them the Armored bonus without making them Slow. They still can't swim though, so don't fall in the water.
Stalin's Bear Strength means that on every turn he can do one of the following:
- 6. attempt a Feat of Strength/Communism,
7. use the Compensating Specialty as if he were a Heavy, or
8. add +1d6 to Damage for CC and Thrown Weapons.
- 6. attempt a Feat of Acrobatics/Trickery, or
7. use the Spider Gymnastix Specialty.
- Your Goal: Break into the castle, sabotage the drawbridge so that it'll be open when the Army of Mocia arrives, and escape.
Secret Agenda: Win the Crown of Mocia by impressing King MethHouse and making the other knights look like buffoons. (Avoid killing them outright though, since that will likely count against you when MethHouse makes his decision.)
Because it's just you two against NPCs, you can just post orders right here in the thread (unless you want to sabotage each other, in which case you can secretly PM me as needed).