United Earth Space Forces and Terran Alliance (New Pics)

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Bragallot, RedRover, Natalya

Solidus927
Hero

United Earth Space Forces and Terran Alliance (New Pics)

Post by Solidus927 » Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:08 pm

I still got a way to go to rebuild all my stuff from peices. If anyone has any ideas as to what else I should build please let me know. Here is the introduction photo to satisfy the pic requirement. 2 Ody Gunships and my soon to be stat carded Veriable Frame "Versatile". The Orbital Assault Frigate is currently in peices.
Last edited by Solidus927 on Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:12 am, edited 2 times in total.

Solidus927
Hero

Re: United Earth Space Forces and Terran Alliance Armies

Post by Solidus927 » Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:23 pm

Pictures taken late 2011 before moving from Mayport Naval Station to Offutt Air Force Base Nebraska.

Orbital Assault Frigate "Strafe". This thing is mainly used for orbital bombardments but it can do reentry and invasion operations within its capabilities. Antigravity drivers on the interior core allow the ship to float in mid air like a cloud of death. The multiple guided nano missile rail tubes provide a perfect balance of anti ship, anti planetary installation capability, but it's main arsenal consists of singularity (Balck hole, Worm hole generator) ordnance. Still in testing, these gravity well weapons can cause space compression from 10 meters to the diameter of a sun depending on the dark matter purity and yield in the warheads. Lucky for most U.E.G. threats, this Frigate only carries 100 meter yield gravity well bombs and missiles and are about 2 minifig in height. I'ts main canons are simply rail guns that lob high explosives at near the speed of light. Focused directional gravity weaponry is still in experimentation but rumor has it the United Earth Science Academy on Mars made a break through.

Forward Bow of the ship.

Inside the CIC (Combat Information Center)

Strafe at docking station Alpha Centauri.

Natalya
I've trolled before.

Re: United Earth Space Forces and Terran Alliance

Post by Natalya » Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:11 am

That thing is pretty awesome. It has been a while since someone posted a ship of this size on here.
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Ya gotta remember, Soryu's a brutal thug, ain't got no finesse like Shinji."

Overwatch_Elite
In ™ We Trust Overwatch
In ™ We Trust Overwatch

Post by Overwatch_Elite » Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:33 am

The one thing I love more than Lego spaceships are the ones you can get inside and interact with

Solidus927
Hero

Post by Solidus927 » Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:57 am

Natalya wrote:That thing is pretty awesome. It has been a while since someone posted a ship of this size on here.
Thank you Natalya :-D

Solidus927
Hero

Post by Solidus927 » Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:58 am

Overwatch_Elite wrote:The one thing I love more than Lego spaceships are the ones you can get inside and interact with
I wish i had pictures of the berthing room in the rear. When I rebuild her, I will post some decent pics.

Pwnerade
Mega Blok

Post by Pwnerade » Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:59 am

Now there's a nice SHIP.
An army marches on its stomach, and its favorite food is fudge.

Kalvinator
in need of one still

Post by Kalvinator » Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:09 am

That's awesome! I'm very jelly.

Ben-Jammin
Mega Blok

Post by Ben-Jammin » Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:05 am

Very nice SHIP! I'd like to see more pics of those fighters though.

Alex
Nice TRIPS

Post by Alex » Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:13 pm

That ship is awesome! I'd like to see more interior pictures though.

Cakeman
Cannon Fodder

Post by Cakeman » Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:35 pm

A ship! And well done too, good shaping with the plated sides. I'm interested in a little information about the frigate (if it's possible now that it's not in one piece): how big is her crew? What facilities are available onboard?

Thanks for sharing pictures of your creation. I'm always extra enthusiastic about large spaceships :)

Zahru II
I kinda like it if the lady's dominant...
I kinda like it if the lady's dominant...

Post by Zahru II » Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:22 pm

This is rather neat.
My stuff: Medivo / Armylists / Battles / SPACE

Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product
if you give us money we will give you product

Post by Zupponn » Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:00 am

I think this guy is a keeper.

Solidus927
Hero

Post by Solidus927 » Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:33 am

Thank you so much guys for making me feel welcome :D , Unfortunately I didn't upload much of the interior when I built it, all I have is my Brickshelf page linked here: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=417885. Here is an Orbital Frame inspired by Zone of the Enders I built out of Legos though. Built this when I was in High School back in 2005. http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=140272.

"Strafe" Information:
Crew:
Commanding Officer
Executive Officer
2 Piloting Officers
2 Comms Officers
2 Weapons Officers
4-10 crew capacity
Optional crew of cyborgs (not recommended as cyborgs and other AI constructs love to revolt against mankind)
Ship Artificial Intelligence: Considers itself a part of the crew but is self aware that it is only a program.

The Berthing contains an organic nano generator for food and water, it also houses sleeping quarters for 10 (officers only) but can house a platoon of Orbital Drop Troops or Anti Infantry Drones on the Bridge for instant deployment.

Ship's Ordinance includes but is not limited to "Singularity Warheads" for conventional bombs and missiles.

The Gravity Generator is in the center and produces quantum space distortion waves evenly around the ship. The antennas act as focus points for the Q.S.D. waves which enables the ship to produce anti gravity force under the ship during planetary flight.

(Sorry for not having pictures of the interior. I am presently in Oklahoma headed for Texas for the New Years, but I will build a new Frigate soon. Keep your eyes out for the United Earth Space forces Heavy Assault Frigate "The Sacrilege")

Solidus927
Hero

Post by Solidus927 » Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:53 am

The Terran Alliance Versatile program is an Attempt at creating a multirole space fighter capable of capital ship boarding and combat. Realistically, this fighter mech would be vulnerable to Tanks, Anti Tank Infantry, and other fighter craft while in CQB mode due mainly to the fact that robotic systems are fragile and complex. In space the ability to switch from a space fighter to hybrid config allows for multiple tactical options such as ripping off pieces of enemy capital ship hulls to use as shields, create entry points for boarding craft, fight heavy robotic space infantry on equal levels without damaging the primary aerodynamic components of the fighter mode etc. In space this vehicle is top notch, but in planet the Versatile should be used in fighter mode only.

Transformation Video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stqxl4Ljc5Q

Please Enjoy the Vid and my Moc Page :lol:

http://mocpages.com/moc.php/348496

No Brik Stat Cards yet, but this is all one Creation. I'm thinking a Structure Level 4 with massive tech fluff and tech boosts. Feel free to throw me ideas if you got them, I am open to funny ideas and serious ideas alike.

Terran Alliance "Versatile", Prototype Land Air Mech for the Colonial Forces of Genesis. The theory is this vehicle has the capability to fly and maneuver like a Interstellar Fighter Pod, but can mode change into a Hybrid Assault Mech, or a full Humanoid Mech. I got plenty of ideas from the Battletech L.A.M. Mechs and Macross.

Please Enjoy these pics!

Thank you :wink: