Imperial Army Overview [M:Throne Empire Series Ep.4]

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Natalya

Re: Imperial Army Overview [M:Throne Empire Series Ep.4]

Postby Kaplan » Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:08 am

Nano-scale battle station:

M-Throne Black Star:
Image
Image
User avatar
Kaplan
Supercharged Tank
Supercharged Tank
 
Posts: 361
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 2:50 pm

Re: Imperial Army Overview [M:Throne Empire Series Ep.4]

Postby Maverick » Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:11 am

It's so cute.
Think I'm stupid? Well then check out this:
Spoiler: show
Overwatch_Elite wrote:well THEN STOP HAVING SUCH AN ENLIGHTENED BRAIN geeze this place isn't for smart people such as yourself

Silvawards wrote:Most intelligent
Nominees
-Colette
-Maverick
-Samuelzz10
Winner: Maverick
User avatar
Maverick
Diarrhoea Forever
Diarrhoea Forever
 
Posts: 1356
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:36 am
Location: Denmark, the land where the mighty bricks were first forged.

Re: Imperial Army Overview [M:Throne Empire Series Ep.4]

Postby Apollyon » Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:49 pm

Excellent work Kaplan! Looks so much better than the original thing. What kind of paint did you use?
Also, it reminds me of how the planet Giedi Prime looked like in the Dune movie = totally badass.
If you're not into Metal you are not my friend!
User avatar
Apollyon
constantly striving to using proper grammar
 
Posts: 1844
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:14 am
Location: I am in Berlin bitch!

Re: Imperial Army Overview [M:Throne Empire Series Ep.4]

Postby Kaplan » Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:17 am

Apollyon wrote:Excellent work Kaplan! Looks so much better than the original thing. What kind of paint did you use?
Also, it reminds me of how the planet Giedi Prime looked like in the Dune movie = totally badass.


I used gloss black acrylic spray paint. ;)
Image
User avatar
Kaplan
Supercharged Tank
Supercharged Tank
 
Posts: 361
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 2:50 pm

Re: Imperial Army Overview [M:Throne Empire Series Ep.4]

Postby Zupponn » Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:50 pm

Did you cover the exhaust ports?
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny
 
Posts: 5942
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Re: Imperial Army Overview [M:Throne Empire Series Ep.4]

Postby Kaplan » Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:02 pm

Zupponn wrote:Did you cover the exhaust ports?


No exhaust ports needed. This stations are powered with magnetic energy of magnet-crystals + anti-matter reactors.
Image
User avatar
Kaplan
Supercharged Tank
Supercharged Tank
 
Posts: 361
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 2:50 pm

Re: Imperial Army Overview [M:Throne Empire Series Ep.4]

Postby Vami IV » Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:45 pm

Is there a passage to the core? A self destruct button?
Spoiler: show
Tzan wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:Rules:
You must use only medieval pieces.

The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.

Image
User avatar
Vami IV
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna
 
Posts: 2076
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: ✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠

Re: Imperial Army Overview [M:Throne Empire Series Ep.4]

Postby Zahru II » Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:47 am

Turns out those planet ball things are useful! Pretty neat custom.
User avatar
Zahru II
balls just have this nasty tendency to wear out over time
 
Posts: 4632
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:22 am
Location: Hüngäry

Re: Imperial Army Overview [M:Throne Empire Series Ep.4]

Postby Maverick » Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:53 am

Vami IV wrote:Is there a passage to the core? A self destruct button?

There has to be one.
Think I'm stupid? Well then check out this:
Spoiler: show
Overwatch_Elite wrote:well THEN STOP HAVING SUCH AN ENLIGHTENED BRAIN geeze this place isn't for smart people such as yourself

Silvawards wrote:Most intelligent
Nominees
-Colette
-Maverick
-Samuelzz10
Winner: Maverick
User avatar
Maverick
Diarrhoea Forever
Diarrhoea Forever
 
Posts: 1356
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:36 am
Location: Denmark, the land where the mighty bricks were first forged.

Re: Imperial Army Overview [M:Throne Empire Series Ep.4]

Postby Vami IV » Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:41 am

Maverick wrote:
Vami IV wrote:Is there a passage to the core? A self destruct button?

There has to be one.

Leave it to the Empire...
Spoiler: show
Tzan wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:Rules:
You must use only medieval pieces.

The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.

Image
User avatar
Vami IV
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna
 
Posts: 2076
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: ✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠

Re: Imperial Army Overview [M:Throne Empire Series Ep.4]

Postby james+burgundy » Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:12 am

Humm old schoolish looking, not bad. :guinness:
User avatar
james+burgundy
Pooplord
 
Posts: 3080
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:34 pm

Re: Imperial Army Overview [M:Throne Empire Series Ep.4]

Postby stubby » Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:42 am

What the hell, M:Throne brought j+b back from the dead
User avatar
stubby
Psy.D Manchild Psychology, U. of Wikipedia
 
Posts: 5052
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm

Re: Imperial Army Overview [M:Throne Empire Series Ep.4]

Postby Vami IV » Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:13 am

stubby wrote:What the hell, M:Throne brought j+b back from the dead

He had to run out of schools and homes to set fire to sometime, Stubbs.
Spoiler: show
Tzan wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:Rules:
You must use only medieval pieces.

The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.

Image
User avatar
Vami IV
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna
 
Posts: 2076
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: ✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠

Re: Imperial Army Overview [M:Throne Empire Series Ep.4]

Postby james+burgundy » Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:10 pm

Dead? I am not dead , just deployed. Figure if anything ill be here a lot more starting pretty soon. Once I get back to the states ill have a year left in and then freedom and or my legos so try to get active again.
User avatar
james+burgundy
Pooplord
 
Posts: 3080
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:34 pm

Re: Imperial Army Overview [M:Throne Empire Series Ep.4]

Postby Honore » Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:05 pm

How do your troops get to the battlefield, no transports, logistics, support?
"Psychiatrists are just not smart enough to be psychics."
User avatar
Honore
pry my ass from my cold dead hands
 
Posts: 227
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:06 am
Location: Ridge

PreviousNext

Return to The Armoury

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron