Imperial Army Overview [M:Throne Empire Series Ep.4]

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Natalya

Re: Imperial Army Overview [M:Throne Empire Series Ep.4]

Postby Warhead » Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:17 pm

:wtc:
Last edited by Warhead on Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Image
Motherfucker!
User avatar
Warhead
Build me an Army worthy of Mordor
 
Posts: 10926
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:07 pm
Location: I'm Momnipresent.

Re: Imperial Army Overview [M:Throne Empire Series Ep.4]

Postby Colette » Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:26 pm

Warhead, were you looking for this thread instead?
Image
Image
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
User avatar
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna
 
Posts: 2664
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:04 pm
Location: This Forum

Re: Imperial Army Overview [M:Throne Empire Series Ep.4]

Postby Warhead » Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:34 pm

err... shite! :evil: *BOOT!* Merrrrooooow! (DAMMIT! Where's the Nyeh cult gif! Not even a Uni-Kittah!)
Image
Image
Motherfucker!
User avatar
Warhead
Build me an Army worthy of Mordor
 
Posts: 10926
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:07 pm
Location: I'm Momnipresent.

Re: Imperial Army Overview [M:Throne Empire Series Ep.4]

Postby motorhead fan » Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:51 pm

this would be epic if one of us smaller guys has all there guys in trenches then you charge forth: AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!
Image

<Motorheadfan>: Paper cuts for everyone!
User avatar
motorhead fan
mine is one or two inches longer now
 
Posts: 1102
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:17 am
Location: Switzerland

Re: Imperial Army Overview [M:Throne Empire Series Ep.4]

Postby Kaplan » Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:27 am

Updated pictures are added to the first message.
Image
User avatar
Kaplan
Supercharged Tank
Supercharged Tank
 
Posts: 361
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 2:50 pm

Re: Imperial Army Overview [M:Throne Empire Series Ep.4]

Postby Silent-sigfig » Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:54 am

Nicce try asterios
BFenix wrote:
Silent-sigfig wrote: :dog:

Coolest 1000th post ever :D
User avatar
Silent-sigfig
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna
 
Posts: 2297
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:20 pm
Location: Number one in USA

Re: Imperial Army Overview [M:Throne Empire Series Ep.4]

Postby Kaplan » Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:03 am

Silent-sigfig wrote:Nicce try asterios


I'm not him. I have only two nicknames in internet: Kaplan and timura.
You can check out my creations in flicr (Kaplan) and brickshelf (timura)
Image
User avatar
Kaplan
Supercharged Tank
Supercharged Tank
 
Posts: 361
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 2:50 pm

Re: Imperial Army Overview [M:Throne Empire Series Ep.4]

Postby Silent-sigfig » Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:27 am

Kaplan wrote:
Silent-sigfig wrote:Nicce try asterios


I'm not him. I have only two nicknames in internet: Kaplan and timura.
You can check out my creations in flicr (Kaplan) and brickshelf (timura)


Yeah I know. impressive army, do you have any opposing forces?
BFenix wrote:
Silent-sigfig wrote: :dog:

Coolest 1000th post ever :D
User avatar
Silent-sigfig
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna
 
Posts: 2297
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:20 pm
Location: Number one in USA

Re: Imperial Army Overview [M:Throne Empire Series Ep.4]

Postby Kaplan » Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:32 am

Silent-sigfig wrote:
Kaplan wrote:
Silent-sigfig wrote:Nicce try asterios


I'm not him. I have only two nicknames in internet: Kaplan and timura.
You can check out my creations in flicr (Kaplan) and brickshelf (timura)


Yeah I know. impressive army, do you have any opposing forces?


I have "Space Werewolves" which i think is a really unique faction. They are not peach and not yellow. They are brown :)
Image
Actualy the number of the werewolves is increased since I took this photo.
Image
User avatar
Kaplan
Supercharged Tank
Supercharged Tank
 
Posts: 361
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 2:50 pm

Re: Imperial Army Overview [M:Throne Empire Series Ep.4]

Postby Vami IV » Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:07 pm

Kaplan wrote:
Silent-sigfig wrote:
Kaplan wrote:
Silent-sigfig wrote:Nicce try asterios


I'm not him. I have only two nicknames in internet: Kaplan and timura.
You can check out my creations in flicr (Kaplan) and brickshelf (timura)


Yeah I know. impressive army, do you have any opposing forces?


I have "Space Werewolves" which i think is a really unique faction. They are not peach and not yellow. They are brown :)
Image
Actualy the number of the werewolves is increased since I took this photo.

Those Space Vampires are fucked.
Spoiler: show
Tzan wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:Rules:
You must use only medieval pieces.

The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.

Image
User avatar
Vami IV
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna
 
Posts: 2088
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: ✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠

Re: Imperial Army Overview [M:Throne Empire Series Ep.4]

Postby BFenix » Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:00 pm

Holy shit, that STD! Can we get more pics of it, please? :overwatch:
Image
Image
User avatar
BFenix
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4822
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:13 pm
Location: City Of Ravens (Lisbon)

Re: Imperial Army Overview [M:Throne Empire Series Ep.4]

Postby Colette » Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:40 pm

BFenix wrote:Holy shit, that STD! Can we get more pics of it, please? :overwatch:

http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopi ... 9&start=30
Image
Image
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
User avatar
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna
 
Posts: 2664
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:04 pm
Location: This Forum

Re: Imperial Army Overview [M:Throne Empire Series Ep.4]

Postby Kaplan » Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:29 pm

Thank you Colette.

I also created a wiki page: http://brikwars.com/wiki/index.php?title=Hyperion
Image
User avatar
Kaplan
Supercharged Tank
Supercharged Tank
 
Posts: 361
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 2:50 pm

Re: Imperial Army Overview [M:Throne Empire Series Ep.4]

Postby Kaplan » Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:25 am

Image

Lieutenant Lucinda

Credit for the skirt/leg design goes to Colette.
Image
User avatar
Kaplan
Supercharged Tank
Supercharged Tank
 
Posts: 361
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 2:50 pm

Re: Imperial Army Overview [M:Throne Empire Series Ep.4]

Postby The Shadowscythe » Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:42 am

Nice.

Many Brikwarriors and warrioresses will appreciate the cleavage I'm sure.

Which, thinking about it now - is the one thing colettes design was missing. Nice work. :mrgreen:
Image

-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler: show
Image

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.
User avatar
The Shadowscythe
The Brikwars Trickster God.
 
Posts: 2797
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:22 am
Location: Lampeter, Wales

PreviousNext

Return to The Armoury

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests