Page 1 of 2

Post Apocalyptic Big Rig

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:35 pm
by Oblivion
Been workin on this for a while, off and on and finally got tired of it enough to say its done lol. Plus I am pretty much out of black pieces..
Image
Image
Image
Heres a stormtrooper for scale
Image
I call it the Silverback, I don't really have anyone to play brikwars with, but if I did I would plenty of room for transporting troops and things. Also mounting room for machine guns, and those exhaust pipes double as launchers, but of course it has to come to a stop before it can use them.
Anyway, enjoy!

Re: Post Apocalyptic Big Rig

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:08 pm
by Maverick
Oblivion wrote:Been workin on this for a while, off and on and finally got tired of it enough to say its done lol. Plus I am pretty much out of black pieces..
Image
Image
Image
Heres a stormtrooper for scale
Image
I call it the Silverback, I don't really have anyone to play brikwars with, but if I did I would plenty of room for transporting troops and things. Also mounting room for machine guns, and those exhaust pipes double as launchers, but of course it has to come to a stop before it can use them.
Anyway, enjoy!

:<3: Smash time!

Re: Post Apocalyptic Big Rig

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:12 pm
by The Shadowscythe
This, is GLORIOUS.

Now give it dakka - lots of dakka.

Re: Post Apocalyptic Big Rig

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:19 pm
by Silverdream
Holy shit this is nice.

Re: Post Apocalyptic Big Rig

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:22 pm
by Silent-sigfig
mad max-style forum battle go

Re: Post Apocalyptic Big Rig

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:31 pm
by Apollyon
You forgot to show us what is inside the cabin!

Re: Post Apocalyptic Big Rig

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:08 pm
by Oblivion
The doors open nicely, but there isn't much of an inside. Ill work on that and post some pictures.
As for guns.. I wasnt really sure what to do about that, which isn't like me. Maybe some vertical bomb launchers and a few gatling guns or something.
I was going to take it apart soon, but if you guys like it Im sure I could throw on some guns etc ;)

Re: Post Apocalyptic Big Rig

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:38 pm
by ikensall
Looks like it should have one of these: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Anzioanniegun.jpg strapped on the back...

Re: Post Apocalyptic Big Rig

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:31 pm
by Alex
ikensall wrote:Looks like it should have one of these: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Anzioanniegun.jpg strapped on the back...

either that or a double/triple barrel battleship turret. That truck is  :666: and needs some big guns to match the scale of the rest of the truck.

Re: Post Apocalyptic Big Rig

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:09 pm
by Oblivion
Added a gatling gun and some missile tubes, as well as a winch.
Image
Image
Image
Image

I may try and add a large artillery cannon like that one, not sure yet.
As for the gatling gun it can swivel and aim higher, and the gunner has 2 rockets he can launch as well.

Re: Post Apocalyptic Big Rig

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:20 pm
by Swordsalmon
Brotastic. Simply brotastic. <3

Re: Post Apocalyptic Big Rig

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:06 pm
by Theblackdog
I think that beats out my Land Battleship and most STDs for size.  And awesome.  It does need more dakka, though...

Re: Post Apocalyptic Big Rig

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:39 pm
by Quantumsurfer
I'm pretty fucking impressed with this.

This is very similar to the idea I have going for my Road Rangers.

Re: Post Apocalyptic Big Rig

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:29 pm
by samuelzz10
HOLY SHIT BEST THING EVER I GIVE YOU ALL MY SEMEN I KEEP IN PLASTIC BAGS SHIPPING ADDRESS PLZ

Re: Post Apocalyptic Big Rig

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:37 pm
by Silverdream
samuelzz10 wrote:HOLY SHIT BEST THING EVER I GIVE YOU ALL MY SEMEN I KEEP IN PLASTIC BAGS SHIPPING ADDRESS PLZ


You're not overwatch, but this is a good start.