Bull Nation Contest

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Natalya

Bull Nation Contest

Postby Bragallot » Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:58 am

We've already had the Undead Presidential Elections, but with the death of Marnix the Bulls will need a new leader to help them stand against the New Empire of the treacherous Emperor Cales. Voytek seems like the logical choice for the next clan leader, but he's stuck up North with Garth's forces and isn't even aware of what has happened.

I'm aware the Bulls are a well-loved faction of mine, so I figured I could do something similar as I did with the undead. Rather than throw a bunch of pictures at you and have you vote though, I decided to make it a minifig contest. You create a (Bull) minifig, and I'll pick one to become the new bull leader. In addition to getting 'your' fig to be the next leader of the Bulls, you'll also get a free spot to play as him the first time the Bulls match into a forum battle again.

So if you've created an awesome-looking fig I can duplicate, post it here. Giving him a cool backstory, personality, original traits etc. will all help towards winning the contest. The more in line with my 'lore' he is, the better the chance he'll get picked, and of course you get bonus points for creativity. And depending on circumstances / parts availability the figs that don't make it may still appear as heroes, officers.

There's no official deadline for this contest.
Encyclopedia Bragtanica - Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles - Crimson Crusade
lawmaster wrote:
Bragallot wrote:
lawmaster wrote:Kill the guy I'm in cc with.
He's already dead.
Kill him again.
Bragallot
Forum Authority on Bragging Rights

Re: Bull Nation Contest

Postby Zahru II » Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:55 pm

The seers have foretold his return...

Bull Warlord by TheHunBear, on Flickr

Kath'os, chosen of the god

Kath'os was a young warrior of the bull tribes, loyal and dedicated to the cause. One day he had a vision though, a vision he claimed to have been sent by the Boar god himself. He said the deity commanded him to seek out one of its blessed blades, as it will become a crucial instrument in upcoming events. Conflicted, Kath'os decided to answer the call, even though his act was seen as treason. The journey of Kath'os took many years and in his absence, the bulls waged countless battles. But in the end, the hardships of Kath'os' pilgrimage rewarded him with the fabled blade 'Excalibull'.

Now, Kath'os returns to see his kin leaderless. Even though he knows his past crimes, he wishes to prove himself to his people, and even rise to the challenge of leadership in the name of the Boar god.

Kath'os is an excellent warrior whose skills in battle have been enhanced over the years of his self-imposed exile. His legendary weapon, the Excalibull, is believed to be forged out of a single fragment of the Boar god's hoof itself. Darker than moonless nights, this odd-shaped sword is known to cleave through hordes of enemies in the hands of a capable warlord.

ps.- my bull lore is a tad rusty, so if I screwed up anything then let me know.
Zahru II
balls just have this nasty tendency to wear out over time

Postby Zupponn » Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:13 pm

I like Voytek a lot, but I might be biased. :P

Maybe I'll make up another character as well.
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny

Postby Silent-sigfig » Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:29 pm

Some bull Knight
BFenix wrote:
Silent-sigfig wrote: :dog:

Coolest 1000th post ever :D
Silent-sigfig
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna