The Denmark-Empyran war: Armies

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Natalya

Re: The Denmark-Empyran war: Armies

Postby Theblackdog » Fri May 16, 2014 5:09 pm

I can't believe you haven't been asked this before, but what are Shadovian-Scythian diplomatic relations like?
Just one random act of violence can brighten your day. Especially if it involves explosives.

Theblackdog
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby Silverdream » Fri May 16, 2014 5:29 pm

Nifty dudes and vehicles.

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
kaka pants

Postby Nimja » Sat May 17, 2014 4:07 am

Chinook wrote:Thanks, Motorhead! Means a lot

Nimja wrote:Chinook! just the person I wanted to see! could you please host an lxf model of the shadovian speeder bike? please?

Errr, I removed Lego Digital Designer off of my comp a few months ago. I'm sure I can re-create it for you though, bro, but it's just a matter of me having time to do so. I'll try to get around to it this weekend, but don't expect much. (Studying for finals)

Don't worry, there is plenty of time.
What Mavericks sig is missing:
Silvawards 2013 wrote:Best Noob
Nominees
-Nimja
-Maverick
Winner: Maverick

Joke of the day
Nimja
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN

Postby motorhead fan » Sat May 17, 2014 11:49 am

Despite the fact that Shadovia is my far not the strongest faction out there, It was able to give me a feeling, not as big as fear no, possibly doubt? Even the though of getting invaded by the entire Immortal Empire(including all the other universes) couldn't make me feel that, So I made a large Phalek cannon, I will get pics tomorrow(And yes to make it better the Barrel looks like a giant Bacon torpedo)

<Motorheadfan>: Paper cuts for everyone!
motorhead fan
mine is one or two inches longer now

Postby Colette » Sat May 17, 2014 2:49 pm

motorhead fan wrote:Despite the fact that Shadovia is my far not the strongest faction out there, It was able to give me a feeling, not as big as fear no, possibly doubt? Even the though of getting invaded by the entire Immortal Empire(including all the other universes) couldn't make me feel that, So I made a large Phalek cannon, I will get pics tomorrow(And yes to make it better the Barrel looks like a giant Bacon torpedo)

If I were you I'd be much more concerned about how your ally Emprya has managed to aggro both Bavaria and Trattoria.
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna

Postby motorhead fan » Sat May 17, 2014 3:39 pm

Colette wrote:
motorhead fan wrote:Despite the fact that Shadovia is my far not the strongest faction out there, It was able to give me a feeling, not as big as fear no, possibly doubt? Even the though of getting invaded by the entire Immortal Empire(including all the other universes) couldn't make me feel that, So I made a large Phalek cannon, I will get pics tomorrow(And yes to make it better the Barrel looks like a giant Bacon torpedo)

If I were you I'd be much more concerned about how your ally Emprya has managed to aggro both Bavaria and Trattoria.

well you know, stuff happens...

motorhead fan

Postby Nimja » Sat May 17, 2014 3:42 pm

Colette wrote:

I only aggros Trattoria. Bavaria just allied with danemark for no reason
What Mavericks sig is missing:
Silvawards 2013 wrote:Best Noob
Nominees
-Nimja
-Maverick
Winner: Maverick

Joke of the day
Nimja
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN

Postby Vami IV » Sat May 17, 2014 3:44 pm

Tzan wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:Rules:
You must use only medieval pieces.

The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.

Vami IV
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby motorhead fan » Sun May 18, 2014 5:31 am

Nice army, Vami got any real minifigs? :warhead:

Any way, just for the hell of it, I am having one of these im my Canon

motorhead fan

Postby Kalvinator » Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:19 am

Noob War?
Also who has Space Denmark, I'm sure New Scandinavia would have grief with that...or form an alliance, not sure yet depends.
Kalvinator
in need of one still

Postby Vami IV » Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:04 am

Kalvinator wrote:Noob War?
Also who has Space Denmark, I'm sure New Scandinavia would have grief with that...or form an alliance, not sure yet depends.

Welp, I'll try to sum it up for you, as you've been gone a while.

Suggested Reading Material (This is for background music. Remembers kids, nothing is too mundane for METAL)
Nimja unveiled his faction, Emprya, right around the time when Maverick unveiled his (I believe, as I was also absent for most of these events due to being evicted from my previous residence) faction, the Kingdom of Denmark and Motorhead Fan his Phalek Army, the ARC.

Nimja began developing his faction, giving the summary on the forums, but Maverick reacted when he noticed the Anti-Peach policies in effect in Emprya, and declared war. Denmark gathered it's allies (having signed treaties with factions like Shadovia and the ARC, forming the Denmark Pact), signed a treaty with Brikguy's faction, the Valorian Republic. This did not end well for them, as the ARC's most hated enemy is Valouria, and they (ARC) broke their pact with Denmark, and switched sides to support the Empryans.

Denmark invaded Emprya, and within about a month, most of the planet fell to the Denmark Pact. It was at this time that PEE at the time (or just PE) began sending distress signals out to the rest of Brikverse. But no one heeded the calls, as this was just another N00B Republic winking out of existence at the edge of the Brikverse. But I heard the struggle of Peach and Yellow, and marched to crush the Peach slime on their own ground.

Emeria arrived, and with shear size took the planet (with heavy loss, as Emeria's tek level is about 6.6 now), and began pushing back. Now, with PEE formed, the fight has been taken to Danish space.
Tzan wrote:

Vami IV
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby Kalvinator » Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:48 pm

Vami IV wrote:

Suggested Reading Material (This is for background music. Remembers kids, nothing is too mundane for METAL)
Nimja unveiled his faction, Emprya, right around the time when Maverick unveiled his (I believe, as I was also absent for most of these events due to being evicted from my previous residence) faction, the Kingdom of Denmark and Motorhead Fan his Phalek Army, the ARC.

Nimja began developing his faction, giving the summary on the forums, but Maverick reacted when he noticed the Anti-Peach policies in effect in Emprya, and declared war. Denmark gathered it's allies (having signed treaties with factions like Shadovia and the ARC, forming the Denmark Pact), signed a treaty with Brikguy's faction, the Valorian Republic. This did not end well for them, as the ARC's most hated enemy is Valouria, and they (ARC) broke their pact with Denmark, and switched sides to support the Empryans.

Denmark invaded Emprya, and within about a month, most of the planet fell to the Denmark Pact. It was at this time that PEE at the time (or just PE) began sending distress signals out to the rest of Brikverse. But no one heeded the calls, as this was just another N00B Republic winking out of existence at the edge of the Brikverse. But I heard the struggle of Peach and Yellow, and marched to crush the Peach slime on their own ground.

Emeria arrived, and with shear size took the planet (with heavy loss, as Emeria's tek level is about 6.6 now), and began pushing back. Now, with PEE formed, the fight has been taken to Danish space.

Links?...Like I'd realllyy like links.

Also where are these places on the map...if they're on it.
Kalvinator
in need of one still

Postby Vami IV » Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:54 pm

Kalvinator wrote:
Vami IV wrote:

I'm in the upper left corner.
Here's the Wiki page

Tzan wrote:

Vami IV
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby Colette » Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:44 pm

Kalvinator wrote:
Vami IV wrote:

There is something to the tune of ~250ish countries in the brikverse the last time I counted. The map I posted only has the 42 of what I judged to be the most important factions in the brikverse at the moment (just like on a Risk board) so a ton of countries got left out, including a lot of insignificant n00b factions.
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
Colette

Postby Kalvinator » Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:47 pm

Colette wrote:
Kalvinator wrote:
Vami IV wrote:

There is something to the tune of ~250ish countries in the brikverse the last time I counted. The map I posted only has the 42 of what I judged to be the most important factions in the brikverse at the moment (just like on a Risk board) so a ton of countries got left out, including a lot of insignificant n00b factions.

Ah, I gotcha.
Kalvinator
in need of one still

PreviousNext

Return to The Armoury