Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.
Moderators: Nervyr, Zahru II, Natalya
These look awesome, especially the Minister with its sleek lines. I feel like the Minister could use a few more thrusters, though.
[21:30:33] Scritch: you can put it in theblackdog
- Posts: 2505
- Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:30 pm
Very sleek. That 45th Union Dropship is especially nice.
- Best Forum Member™
- Posts: 5655
- Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
- Location: Sweating like a guy in a basketball manga
My eyes! They're so beautiful!
- this is not the brikwars i know and love
- Posts: 2186
- Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
- Location: ✠1095✠1189✠1209✠1230✠
Those are some super tight builds!
The dropships look good and functional. I like how each of them seems to have inspiration from popular designs.
- Posts: 3979
- Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:13 pm
- Location: City Of Ravens (Lisbon)
oooh my GOD, those cuurvves on the Ministry are divine! And the Warthog's shape and everything is just full of yes
Great stuff here, SS
Victoria et scientia, Ex gladio pax
Shadovia, Ferrum Rex
- Posts: 147
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:43 pm
- Location: USA America, California, Rancho Cucamonga, Kleron V, on the throne, jammin' to dubstep
"Hey, you try making love to a complete stranger in a hostile, mutant environment, see how you like it."
- Cannon Fodder
- Posts: 440
- Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:11 am
- Location: Over there.
Return to The Armoury
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: bann154, Brikguy0410 and 1 guest