Factions of Rexus Prime

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Natalya, Zahru II

Re: Factions of Rexus Prime

Postby Vami IV » Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:55 am

Huh. Maverick already runs the Mandalores (although he should pimp them out) and Arkbrik runs Octan.
Image
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Long range missiles and drone strikes? Son, I'm Semaj Nagirrac. 'Nuff said.
User avatar
Vami IV
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2569
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: ✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠

Re: Factions of Rexus Prime

Postby Maverick » Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:38 am

Vami IV wrote:Huh. Maverick already runs the Mandalores (although he should pimp them out) and Arkbrik runs Octan.

*Mandalorians. Mandalore is the leader and the planet.

Anyways, I don't mind someone else using them. In my narrative, my Mando'ades were a clan that escaped the civil war. More people could do so.
Think I'm stupid? Well then check out this:
Spoiler: show
Overwatch_Elite wrote:well THEN STOP HAVING SUCH AN ENLIGHTENED BRAIN geeze this place isn't for smart people such as yourself

Silvawards wrote:Most intelligent
Nominees
-Colette
-Maverick
-Samuelzz10
Winner: Maverick
User avatar
Maverick
Diarrhoea Forever
Diarrhoea Forever
 
Posts: 1356
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:36 am
Location: Denmark, the land where the mighty bricks were first forged.

Re: Factions of Rexus Prime

Postby Zupponn » Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:00 pm

Besides, Mandalorians are far too generic for someone to "own" them.
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
make the gun larger to fit the barrel
make the gun larger to fit the barrel
 
Posts: 6351
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Re: Factions of Rexus Prime

Postby Maverick » Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:37 am

Zupponn wrote:Besides, Mandalorians are far too generic for someone to "own" them.

And I made an explanation for it.

But, yeah, I guess they are. At least now I started making my own troops. They're not brittanian!
Think I'm stupid? Well then check out this:
Spoiler: show
Overwatch_Elite wrote:well THEN STOP HAVING SUCH AN ENLIGHTENED BRAIN geeze this place isn't for smart people such as yourself

Silvawards wrote:Most intelligent
Nominees
-Colette
-Maverick
-Samuelzz10
Winner: Maverick
User avatar
Maverick
Diarrhoea Forever
Diarrhoea Forever
 
Posts: 1356
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:36 am
Location: Denmark, the land where the mighty bricks were first forged.

Previous

Return to The Armoury

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests