International Space Mafia Headquarters Space Limousine

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Bragallot, RedRover, Natalya

Scratch
Reihawk

International Space Mafia Headquarters Space Limousine

Post by Scratch » Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:09 am

Tenetatively named the either "Pimpmobile" or "Chicago Overcoat".

From this angle she sorta looks like an alligator's head. She's almost two feet long, and basically drained my black slopes drawer of its blood.

The ship keeps a low profile, with tinted windows and curves that avoid radar, clearly the owners value their privacy. It may look underarmed for the size and power of the crime syndicate that runs it, but that allows it to go basically anywhere without much mind being paid to it. And it isn't without it's own defenses...

Here's a shot with the roof removed, you can see that it doesn't hold much of a crew, but more crew means more possible snitches.

Jimmy the Squealer pilots the ship, and also Dj's for the space mafia ham radio station, 104.1 MOB FM.

Rovino and Johnny Tightlips keep constant watch on the one entrance to the ship, ready to crack some domes and erase some maps at a moment's notice.

Here you can see Johnny descending the ladder.

Since no one can get in or out when the limo is parked, resupply can be difficult, although it is rarely nessicary, also, this method is perfect for drive-bys.

Here we see the true power of the limo, the mafia always has its most powerful weapon, The Family, a psychic and supernatural representation of the Cosa Nostra, it represents the true core of the Mob, hard, classy, brutal, a spirit of countless barfights, shootouts, stick ups, and offers they couldn't refuse. And, being the most spiritual thing the mob has outside of Space Sicily itself, who better to protect the Mobfather than the combined psionic energy of all the dead mobsters burning in hell right now?

These crystals capture, contain, and amplify the power of The Family. The Orange Transparent crystal is the only one powerful to contain the psychic rage of the mob, and thus acts as a focal point. The blue crystals allow it to be channeled, in this case towards the defense of the ship, lacking traditional weapons, The Family use their significant SN dice to defend the ship, you know all the CP needed to pay for guns on a two foot ship? The Family has that in SN dice, ready to deploy to boost the armor, speed, crew skill, or even attack supernaturally on its own. The Red Crystals transmit the remaining power to other sections of the ship, making The Family both a weapons system and a power source.

A pair of gems in the back power the engines.

Some in the front power navigation and life support, a fairly non-essential system, considering that the entire crew wears full space gear 90% of the time.

Although they may look like a simple pair of pimp headlights, the high beams on these fuckers can pump SN dice through any trucker who tries to cut the Mob off in traffic. The figurehead doesn't do anything but look cool, however.

Here we have the Mobfather's Secretary, who dilligently works, sifting through the hundreds of thousand daily reports from the multitude branches of the mafia, so show what's truely worth the Mobfather's time.

This guy is a prime example of what happens to a mafia kid who's too smart for his own good, he is kept working 20 hour days, so he doesn't have time to try to make a life outside the mob.

Here we have the door to Mobfather Scratch's office, it doesn't look like much, but it is a non-mechanical, non-magical two way teleporter, how it works no-one knows, but it's the only way to get an audience with the man himself. Unless he decides to come to you personally, and you don't want that.

Here's another shot of The Family, to show them off some more. Remember, don't fuck with the Mob, don't fuck with The Family.

That's all folks!

Small Spoiler:
Spoiler
Show
What? I told you it was a small spoiler
Last edited by Scratch on Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
The only unflawed system is Lego System.
Zupponn wrote:
Colette wrote:You're free to make your own map from scratch, however.
All you have to do is flatten his head.
Silverdream wrote:TL;DR Be like Scratch.
Captain-Camper wrote:tl;dr I'm just going to assume don't be like voin and be more like scratch.

BFenix
Pooplord

Re: International Space Mafia Headquarters Space Limosine

Post by BFenix » Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:21 am

This thing made me happy in my pants.

You nailed making it low-profile and I doubt you can cruise in space with more class. The hatch/ladder is pretty cool too.

But the The Family is the true gem of this build. Bad. Ass.

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Re: International Space Mafia Headquarters Space Limousine

Post by Silverdream » Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:26 am

Superb.
This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Image lol j/k

Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product
if you give us money we will give you product

Post by Zupponn » Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:51 am

The Space Mafia isn't showing off their snazzy ship, they're warning the Brikverse what not to mess with. Kick ass.

Alex
Nice TRIPS

Post by Alex » Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:19 am

This is awesome, particularly the family. One thing you could change though is to add some landing gear so people can get in/out.

Maverick
OLIOLIOOOOO
OLIOLIOOOOO

Post by Maverick » Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:17 am

4/10 Needs more prostitutes.

stubby
tl;dr: the rule of fudge is the entire rulebook

Post by stubby » Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:56 am

Scratch wrote:This guy is a prime example of what happens to a mafia kid who's too smart for his own good, he is kept working 20 hour days, so he doesn't have time to try to make a life outside the mob.
Aw, he's like me at Lego.
Natalya wrote:Wtf is going on in this thread?

cleanupcrew
Catastrophe Magnet

Post by cleanupcrew » Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:19 am

Somewhat disappointed that the Command Jacuzzi didn't make it, but the limo's still cool beans.

Quantumsurfer
Thank god for Kool-Aid™
Thank god for Kool-Aid™

Post by Quantumsurfer » Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:21 am

The Family is a fantastic concept and well executed.

motorhead fan
I want to climb on to thevengefulone, stick my tongue into his ear and ride him all the way to satan.

Post by motorhead fan » Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:18 am

That's a nice spaceship

lawmaster
Jaw-Jaw

Post by lawmaster » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:33 pm

This is just great.
You are faced with door what do you do
I use my flamethrower
wait what you can't do that
Sure I can see
*door catches fire*

Scratch
Reihawk

Post by Scratch » Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:20 pm

Thanks all! I'll probably re-do the interior later, so it isn't so hard to get around The Family. Most of my pimp pieces are tied up in the Mobfather's office.
The only unflawed system is Lego System.
Zupponn wrote:
Colette wrote:You're free to make your own map from scratch, however.
All you have to do is flatten his head.
Silverdream wrote:TL;DR Be like Scratch.
Captain-Camper wrote:tl;dr I'm just going to assume don't be like voin and be more like scratch.