The Patriarchy Enforcement Agency

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Natalya

The Patriarchy Enforcement Agency

Postby Castlebravo » Tue May 10, 2016 4:19 pm

Here is one of my two main factions : The Patriarchy Enforcement Agency . I'll try to make an armoury post about the second one, The Vamis, as soon as possible. (I don't know who Vami is, but he ruined a good faction name. Goddammit.)

The Patriarchy Enforcement Force

Patriarchy isn't just a social construct. It actually is a secret organization that maintains a full-scale armed force : the Patriarchy Enforcement Agency (aka PEA), which will enforce the Patriarchy Oppression and destroy any resistance in its path. Here's what will land within 20 inches from a minifig's position if he tries to mess with The Patriarchy, for example by opening a safe space in broad daylight or trying to pay his female employee more than 75% of the equivalent men's wage.

Overwatch pic (Sorry for the overall crappy quality, I don't have access to a good camera for now.)

The Hetzer is a tank destroyer whose small size has made it perfect for airborne deployment (Although it is the heaviest vehicle available to the PEA). It is overall lightly armored except for the frontal plate, that can withstand one AP rocket or two. It sports a decent size 4 gun/laucher, capable of firing both AP and HE rounds. The PEA can deploy two of these babies on the battlefield.
Spoiler: show
Side view
The Hetzer's internal layout, with the pilot at the front and the gunner at the back.

The ELC AMX is a very light tank designed to operate in swarms to take out heavier foes ; it relies on speed and agility rather than armor forsurvival. This version here is automated, hence the HAL9000 style red eye.
Squad pic
Mandatory "oh shit" pic

The Panzer I is the Patriarchy's infantry support armored vehicle. It's equipped with two machineguns and a flamethrower for maximum efficiency against enemy foot soldiers, especially if they're unarmed and fleeing for their lives. It also is an automated vehicle.

The Field Artillery Corps is a major component of the PEA, bringing much-needed long range firepower. It is composed of four medium field howitzers, that can be deployed for direct fire (with the shield on) or high-angle fire (with the shield off). Each howitzer is operated by two gunners, easily recognizable with their black beret.
Close-up view of a howitzer with its two gunners.
A howitzer in high-angle firing position, being reloaded.

The anti-material squad is equipped with anti-material rifles (duh), which have to be carried into position by two patriarchist grunts. Once in position, they'll rip through light vehicles and armored minifigs like a hot knife through butter. If needed, the squad can be turned into a regular infantry squad by issuing it standard rifles.

Each anti-tank squad is organized around the rocketman (which actually uses a heavy recoilless rifle). 3 soldiers carry the rounds on their backs, one HE and two AP per squad. These round are designed to take out heavy armor, compensating for the PEA's lack of heavily armored vehicles.

The two close-combat squads are the PEA's elite force, trained for brutal efficiency against enemy infantry using lightsabers and handguns. On the battlefield, they're always first in, last out.

The Claim Officers act as the Patriarchy's Spec Ops team. They'll perform scouting and infiltration tasks, particularly high-value target assassinations.

Last but not least, Captain Hume and his squad leads the entire PEA force. His Brodyguard ensures his personal security and usually do the dirty job on the battlefied, because Captain Hume values his bodily integrity quite a lot more than his men's lives. (Path of Glory officer cliché).

The PEA is meant to be an airborne unit, i'll try to add an helicopter or two later on.
If you liked the vehicles and gun design, don't praise me. I used LDD files from here (for the ELC AMX, the Panzer I and the Hetzer) and here (for the howitzer) to build them.
Castlebravo
Champion
Champion

Re: The Patriarchy Enforcement Agency

Postby RedRover » Tue May 10, 2016 4:46 pm

These guys are sick! I love the white and black thing you got going on. The tank builds are sweet and the black heads on the white trooper bodies look great. well done!
RedRover
I want you to be
I want you to be

Postby motorhead fan » Wed May 11, 2016 7:10 am

I like the way you roll.

Lots of really good stuff here (In my eyes) Are you going to make any kanon and/or stuff?
motorhead fan
Can the gun aim upwards? Because on mine, it keeps flopping down and it's a bit annoying.

Postby Duerer » Wed May 11, 2016 7:15 am

The white colour works surprisingly well on these tanks and the black masks on the otherwise white uniforms look kind of cool.
Duerer
Forum Champion 2016
Forum Champion 2016

Postby Castlebravo » Wed May 11, 2016 1:35 pm

Thank you all for your nice feedback on this otherwise mildly upgraded vanilla clone army !
Yes, i'll probably do some Kanon about the Patriarchy everlasting struggle against the Postmodern Relativist Republic later on, with some battle reports. I'll need to buy some buildings to create a proper battlefield tho, cause I'm a little short on that for now.
Castlebravo
Champion
Champion

Postby bann154 » Wed May 11, 2016 1:41 pm

Just one suggestion. Resize the damn pictures. Other than that it all looks fuckin badass!
My Factions/My Battles/My Painting and Modelling Adventures
A mind without purpose will wander in dark places
bann154
bann is the mann

Postby Ham » Wed May 11, 2016 2:43 pm

I am triggered that you have AMX-13s and Hetzers/Panzer in the same army please delete this
stubby wrote: my floppy penis gets first dibs on it for tradition's sake, but it doesn't seem likely that he'll want to stick around long enough to play.

Wightbagel died for our sins.
Ham
A 701 error is fine too.
A 701 error is fine too.

Postby Castlebravo » Wed May 11, 2016 3:03 pm

Ham wrote:I am triggered that you have AMX-13s and Hetzers/Panzer in the same army please delete this

I assume that you sexually identify as an armored vehicle, but frankly I doubt this : a true panzerkin would not confuse an ELC AMX with an AMX-13.

bann154 wrote:Just one suggestion. Resize the damn pictures. Other than that it all looks fuckin badass!

Thank you for the advice, I'll get on that asap.
Castlebravo
Champion
Champion

Postby Ham » Wed May 11, 2016 3:05 pm

I'm a light tank trapped in a main battle tank body
stubby wrote: my floppy penis gets first dibs on it for tradition's sake, but it doesn't seem likely that he'll want to stick around long enough to play.

Wightbagel died for our sins.
Ham
A 701 error is fine too.
A 701 error is fine too.

Postby Kaplan » Thu May 12, 2016 4:02 am

This is an awesome army. I like the panzers very much and multiplication of them is even cooler. You need to build at least one larger tank that match the other armies heavy tanks imo. Great work!

Added to the galeery list of armies:
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=11143
Kaplan
Supercharged Tank
Supercharged Tank

Postby stubby » Thu May 12, 2016 12:42 pm

Castlebravo wrote:Image
The Claim Officers act as the Patriarchy's Spec Ops team. They'll perform scouting and infiltration tasks, particularly high-value target assassinations.

Nice, I like seeing some dedicated Fedophiles in a theme-appropriate faction.
Natalya wrote:Wtf is going on in this thread?
stubby
tl;dr: the rule of fudge is the entire rulebook

Postby Castlebravo » Thu May 12, 2016 4:22 pm

stubby wrote:
Castlebravo wrote:Image

Nice, I like seeing some dedicated Fedophiles in a theme-appropriate faction.

I don't think this faction would exist anyway if it wasn't for the Fedophile short bit in the rulesbook that i found quite amusing.
Castlebravo
Champion
Champion

Postby Vami IV » Fri May 13, 2016 11:29 pm

Castlebravo I fucking love you dude.
Much love and this faction rocks
Vami IV
blah blah swastikas kkk look how edgy I am
blah blah swastikas kkk look how edgy I am

Postby Silverdream » Sat May 14, 2016 9:36 am

Great job Duerer, I really love those Hetzers.
Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Postby Castlebravo » Sat May 14, 2016 12:35 pm

Vami IV wrote:Castlebravo I fucking love you dude.
Much love and this faction rocks

Thank you ! I'm glad you like it. There will be more coming soon !

Silverdream wrote:Great job Duerer, I really love those Hetzers.

Hi. Would you care to elaborate on some of the points to which you have generally alluded ?
Castlebravo
Champion
Champion

Next

Return to The Armoury