Robot's Microscale Mecha

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Natalya

Robot's Microscale Mecha

Postby Robot Monkey » Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:38 am

Made all of these with Mobile Frame Zero in mind while I was on my Brikwars forum hiatus. For those who don't know, MFZ factions are usually just 4-6 mechs, and each is equipped with a limited number of "systems" that can be destroyed as the mech takes damage. After I read through the MFZ rulebook, I thought "Okay, I could just brikwar with these", and you guys know the rest.

"The Blue Bombers": A unit of Terran Transit Marines assigned to the transit gate of the planet SR-1125, and equipped by the Malum Mining Corporation, The Blue Bombers are well known for a lack of scruples and extreme cockiness from the pilots.
Left to right: "Paladin" All-rounder frame, "Defender" Assault frame, "Seeker" Recon frame, "Arbalest" Long-range frame, and two "Guardian" Soldier frames.

"The Condors": A mercenary unit in the employ of some particularly rich Free Colony sympathizers on SR-1125, The Condors put the mission first, and pilot safety second.
Left to right: "Trebuchet" Railgun carrier frame, "Fast-Leg" Recon frame, and two "Verti-Tank" Soldier frames.

"The Red Ones": Not much is known to the humans of SR-1125 of the Ijad forces that have arrived after the Free Colonies/Terran conflicts erupted, all that is known is that they're aggressive, extremely anti-human, and they're painted red.
Left to right, as identified by human forces: "Orbweaver" Long-range frame, "Tarantula" Close-combat frame, and two "Red-Knee" Soldier frames.

That's it for now, I might post individual pictures later.
Robot Monkey
My Little Pony

Re: Robot's Microscale Mecha

Postby TastySkippy123 » Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:33 pm

Good job, these micro mechs are top notch. Looking forward to more.
TastySkippy123
is a spineless dice

Return to The Armoury