Empire Mointseeir

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Natalya

Re: Empire Mointseeir

Postby ikensall » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:52 pm

RedRover wrote:I have a couple bigger airships, some small gliders, and a few tanks in mind.

Ah, sounds like you're going to have fun with this. It's nice to think that people are getting mileage out of something I've posted on here too :) .
ikensall
Princess Cauliflower

Postby Brikguy0410 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:13 pm

I don't see any french stereotypes cranked up to 11. needs more baggets, snobby critics and white surrender flags.
Brikguy0410
Official SEXY Forum Science, History, and Literature Expert

Postby TheVengefulOne » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:52 pm

Don't forget the berets!
I sexually Identify as a Spice Girl. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot butts on sexy dads. People say to me that a pizza with pineapple is Impossible and I'm boner-inducing but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "Amigo" and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a heliphobe and need to check your six. Thank you for being so understanding.
TheVengefulOne
there are no brakes on the ban train

Postby RedRover » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:13 pm

The baggets and white flags are hidden under their uniforms
RedRover
I want you to be
I want you to be

Postby aoffan23 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:58 pm

Can't believe I didn't comment on this before, but I love this force. The infantry designs are awesome, as well as those flying vehicles.

On a side note, if you'd like help translating some stuff into French, I can be of some assistance. I might not be the most qualified, but Google Translate isn't always the best when it comes to understanding the context around words.
Tzan wrote:
Quantumsurfer wrote:I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.

I agree with Warhead.
aoffan23
You can nail me with your wood. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Postby Captain-Camper » Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:35 pm

Huh, I never said anything either but  this easily has to be one of your best armies! The infantry turned out wonderfully and the sour gliders were a genius design!
"Tallyho lads, snuggle the houses and burn the women! Leave not a single potted plant alive! Full speed ahead and damn the cheesemongers"
Captain-Camper
seriously?

Postby motorhead fan » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:40 am

aoffan23 wrote:Can't believe I didn't comment on this before, but I love this force. The infantry designs are awesome, as well as those flying vehicles.

On a side note, if you'd like help translating some stuff into French, I can be of some assistance. I might not be the most qualified, but Google Translate isn't always the best when it comes to understanding the context around words.

I can help too! I've been living in french speaking countries for about 10 years now, and would like to at long last find some use for this language I have learned.
motorhead fan
Can the gun aim upwards? Because on mine, it keeps flopping down and it's a bit annoying.

Postby RedRover » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:21 pm

Any suggestions for fixing names is welcomed!
RedRover
I want you to be
I want you to be

Previous

Return to The Armoury