Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.
Moderators: Zahru II, Natalya
Repulsor tech is popular and common throughout Perwar. The Chimera is one of the more niche models for those who value speed over personal safety. Chimera owners often excessively customize their craft, thus making them an extension of their personality. They more often than not also include slapdash beam weaponry in case street races get ugly, much to the chagrin of local law enforcement.
- bog standard
- Posts: 4318
- Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:22 am
dude, this is one of my favorite things i've seen posted here
- that is a fantastic question to which no satisfactory answer will be forthcoming
- Posts: 190
- Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:40 pm
- blah blah swastikas kkk look how edgy I am
- Posts: 2345
- Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
- Location: ✠1095✠1189✠1209✠1230✠
- there are no brakes on the ban train
- Posts: 502
- Joined: Sun May 15, 2016 1:46 pm
- Location: The 666th Circle of Hell
I love this build so much. The detailing with the 1x1 round tiles looked like it was fun to think up.
- bad at shitposting
- Posts: 1299
- Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:25 am
- Location: The Frozen Wastes
Fun little build with a lot packed into it, and does it ever look fast.
Tzan wrote: Quantumsurfer wrote:
I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.
I agree with Warhead.
- You can nail me with your wood. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
- Posts: 2582
- Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:41 pm
- Location: Ottawa
This entry won Blarney Build 2017. Can I get a mod to pin the badges (BrikMason and StudGod) to the top of the post please?
- Thank god for Colette.
- Posts: 1983
- Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:27 pm
Return to The Armoury
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests