BrikHeaven

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Natalya

Re: BrikHeaven

Postby Maraxous » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:49 pm

Here are some BrikHeaven demons:

Rage
Spoiler: show

Succubus

I haven't named this one.

A ghost Mage on drake

The drake is straight up out of a Ninjago set.
Last edited by Maraxous on Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maraxous
Hero

Postby Duerer » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:55 pm

You could make him an incubus or something.
Neat figure designs overall.
Duerer
Forum Champion 2016
Forum Champion 2016

Postby TheVengefulOne » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:18 pm

Some great figs here, maybe the hammer dude could be some sort of commander called "The Overseer" who uses his magical eye to observe his armies from far away?
sahasrahla wrote:capitalism is just the worst

A Directory of All My Crap: http://brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=16684

My Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/150398410@N07/
TheVengefulOne
there are no brakes on the ban train

Postby Maraxous » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:56 pm

That isn't a bad idea. I have a couple more special units to post, once I get the pictures loaded.

Just for fun. The Dark Knight.
Last edited by Maraxous on Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Maraxous
Hero

Postby Maraxous » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:13 pm

Right now I have no original ships or vehicles, because my kids won't share.  :fist:  That or they have an epic battle and destroy the model, then lose all the pieces.
Maraxous
Hero

Postby sahasrahla » Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:03 pm

dude every new thing you post on here gets better and better
sahasrahla
that is a fantastic question to which no satisfactory answer will be forthcoming

Postby Kommander Ken » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:13 pm

DEMONICHAMMERMAN!
Kommander Ken
bad at shitposting

Postby AnnoyedZebra » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:46 pm

Looking good, colour blocking could use some work
AnnoyedZebra
Somebody make this Zebra's rank.

Postby Maraxous » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:14 pm

AnnoyedZebra wrote:Looking good, colour blocking could use some work

What is colour blocking? Could you explain, or send me a link?
Maraxous
Hero

Postby AnnoyedZebra » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:36 am

Maraxous wrote:
AnnoyedZebra wrote:Looking good, colour blocking could use some work

What is colour blocking? Could you explain, or send me a link?

Right, this is something I learned off of Ikensall and he could probably explain better.

Colour Blocking is the strategic use of colours for an effect rather than having them in random places.

Imageikoma by Guy Smiley :-), on Flickr
In this build by our good comrade in building Guy Smiley, the white machinery contrasts with the red blood and the turquoise details to make everything stand out and for the white to seem cleaner.

ImageThe Childrens' Crusade by Erik, on Flickr
In this picture by a skilled builder named Eric, the green of the tank's armour contrasts with the grey of the functioning areas like the running gear and the gun

I'll post about racing and tiger stripes later
AnnoyedZebra

Postby Maraxous » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:41 pm

Ok, I thought it was a program or a camera buttplug.
Maraxous
Hero

Postby Maraxous » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:24 pm

AnnoyedZebra wrote:first mecha could do with more focus on colour blocking, second is great, soldiers with shields are also great

Now that I know what you are talking about. The random colors on some of the mecha is just a lack of pieces. Once I get what I'm looking for they get changed out. Usually.
Maraxous
Hero

Postby Maraxous » Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:20 pm

Quantumsurfer wrote:
Maraxous wrote:Dude, the Lux are great! My stuff isn't nearly that scale though. Maybe we could work together I certainly wasn't try to steal your shtick. I'm looking to make Celeste's army a fledgling empire, in the newly opened frontier of BrikHeaven.

Thanks!  That sounds neat.  The Lux have been away from BrikHeaven for a long, long time, watching over the BrikVerse.  It's whispered that some of the Archangels still have access to BrikHeaven but if they do, they aren't talking about it.  So, the vast majority of them have no idea what's really going on up there.  I love the idea of sphincter angelic factions, especially your idea of a frontier faction.  Perhaps the edges of BrikHeaven are bleeding away.  Fairly recently, a forum battle was run wherein a gate to heaven was found.  Maybe that could have been one of the very outer layers, with BrikHeaven becoming visible to the natives.  Because before, it was totally hidden.

Anyway, good stuff, mate.

Alright I haven't fleshed this out yet, but here is my idea (at least the start of one). A group of minifigs having lost there world, is seeking a new home. There priests and mages enlist the help of a QS (right now named Traveler) to help them escape. Traveler knows Brikheaven would let them thrive, but when the Lux left they sealed the way. Only those who know The Way, and are dead can pass through. There the dead await Rekonstruktion. Traveler gets the refugees through the seal, how  :mystery: . After which the new arrivals start craving out a home.

The problem being that when the seal was breached it starts failing in other areas too. This lets demons and other invaders into the sacred lands, causing  :belushi:

Celeste's rise to power will be for her ability to warp Koincidence. Brikheaven is rich with Koincidence, it touches almost all of the Brikverse. This allows her to view other realms, and opens gateways. Does this cause more invaders  :mystery:

So if it is alright for me to build on your Lux, what do you think about this Quantumsurfer?
Maraxous
Hero

Postby Quantumsurfer » Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:41 pm

That sounds awesome, mate.  

Please don't feel obligated to build on what I have but if you want to, I'd be honored to help collab.

I like this idea of Seals being breached and causing war in Heaven.  I can imagine Choirs running around frantically trying to reseal the Ways, Fallen trying to sabotage their efforts, Demons encroaching and trying to entice Angels and souls awaiting Rekonstruktion to join the "winning" side.  I can imagine the Lux, already stretched beyond belief in the RealVerse and dying out more rapidly with each passing day, struggling to rekindle or keep alive the BrikVersian Ideals while still trying to obscure the suddenly appearing GateWays, play counterterrorist to the Fallen, and continue to try to manipulate the great empires to consolidate their power and prevent their own extinction.

An Archangel who rises to the level of power that Celeste has would be greatly treasured.  I think the Lux would see her as an asset worth protecting and would send a specialized squad of agents to watch over her and serve as an honor guard.  I'm thinking a few Half Fallen and a couple of elite Paladins led by an Archangel.  They'd be willing to do whatever was necessary but they would be tempered by the wisdom and unyielding adherence to the Ideals of the Archangel.

You might consider Nega as a potential side effect for Celeste's powers.  Just a thought.

Also, side note that I thought was funny.  My first online "handle" was "Wanderer."
Quantumsurfer
Thank god for Colette.

Postby AnnoyedZebra » Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:57 am

Maraxous wrote:
AnnoyedZebra wrote:first mecha could do with more focus on colour blocking, second is great, soldiers with shields are also great

Now that I know what you are talking about. The random colors on some of the mecha is just a lack of pieces. Once I get what I'm looking for they get changed out. Usually.

Ah yes that is a big problem for me too. Its not urgent but it makes things look bettter
AnnoyedZebra

PreviousNext

Return to The Armoury