Darkstorm Empire & Syndicate Star Alliance, all units

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Bragallot, RedRover, Natalya

Hiremas Alkerith
Cannon Fodder

Re: Darkstorm Empire & Syndicate Star Alliance, all units

Post by Hiremas Alkerith » Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:09 am

There is in fact a nice little alliance that has just been formed:
http://brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... RK#p343467
I'm guessing more sign ups are welcome, eh Darkie?
AnnoyedZebra wrote: why is the dork knights groin shiny?
Stubby wrote:It's a dork in shining armor. Really, if you're going to be a dork knight, the dork has to be the shiniest part.

Darkstorm
oh god

Post by Darkstorm » Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:33 am

All are welcome. :studgod:
Darkstorm will rise! Someday? Probably tomorrow.
My Old Faction:Darkstorm Empire, New Faction: Phoenician Empire My Alliance:Kult of the Darkness
I swear I'm not dead, just dead inside
My bi-annual visit trend continues! See you in 6 months as usual.

Darkstorm
oh god

Post by Darkstorm » Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:48 am

Darkstorm wrote:So far, I have been toying with being part of the immortal alliance, as my troops are all "immortal" you could say. Alliances are pretty much welcome, but the SSA is sort of under the control of the DRK, only being let live if they work for them and ship them ABS and troops. The DRK is open to both trade agreements and full-on alliances. The DRK is almost like a super-sentient virus, spreading immortality like a disease. However, while seeming awesome, becoming immortal comes at a price- you lose all of who you were before, and become a super-genius yet are mentally forced to fight for the 'darkness,' or what the super-sentient hive-mind calls itself. During combat, these immortal soldiers will sometimes try to turn the enemy into more of these immortal soldiers, called "darklords." The origins of the empire started a long time ago, much before it was even discovered. Around B.R. 2007, the darklords came together to fight together. Although no one outside of the empire knows where they originated, it is theorized they have existed since the time of the first deadly spaceman. Others believe that it is actually the DSM himself, or a clone of him, that eventually evolved into the superior hive-mind. This is just the tip of the iceberg of background I have thought up for these guys.
After some thought, and the construction of a few monochrome figs, I have decided that I would write more storyline. Long after the time of the DSMs, they eventually evolved into a higher form of figure: the minichromes (just came up with this haha). They (and here's where I'm spinning random strings of whim) want to eradicate the so-called *lowly virus* that is spreading throughout the minifig population, because it holds a threat to their power. They haven't evolved yet in Nehelennium, but they have in AntiNel. Each color has different abilities (or something).

ADDDD to this plz
give me ideaaasssss
*mind implodes*
My Old Faction:Darkstorm Empire, New Faction: Phoenician Empire My Alliance:Kult of the Darkness

Darkstorm
oh god

Post by Darkstorm » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:27 pm

Oh boy Darkstorm Shipyards have whipped up some madness haven't they...
I have already made another SHIP along with about half a dozen drone fighters and upgraded the SSA SHDT and ohhh boy, will the Magikalennik war be funnnn with all of these creationssss.... *much rubbing together of hands in the evil fashion* :twisted:
ANNNND upgraded the deathknight and much much more...

Hiremas Alkerith
Cannon Fodder

Post by Hiremas Alkerith » Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:53 am

I'm also upgrading some of my units!
More infantry (with uniforms) coming soon, and I've begun work on my vehicles (Some only need a simple recolour, others I'm going to have to scrap and rebuild)
Alkerian uniform will be mainly orange/yellow and white (You can't go wrong) for standard troops, and orange and red for pilots/gunners, I'm still working on Aldebraan's uniform. Uruk-Hai, the "Technicians" and the "Imperial" army will stay as they are for now, although I'll probably get some more technician (They're from the negaverse so they're cheap as hell) and I might one day get some new helmets for the Imperials.
I have a feeling this Magikallenic war's gonna be good!
:2camels:
^^They agree
AnnoyedZebra wrote: why is the dork knights groin shiny?
Stubby wrote:It's a dork in shining armor. Really, if you're going to be a dork knight, the dork has to be the shiniest part.

Omega Prime
Cannon Fodder

Post by Omega Prime » Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:26 pm

Question: what's the SSA's uniform/colorscheme, I need to know for a forum battle I have in the works. Also, does all this hodge-podge-ness mean that there will be weaker armor or something? Is that a point of kanon?
gotta love knitting needles. i can make you a scarf. i can make a hat. i can stab your eyes out. i can make mittens.

What was that middle part again?

i can make a hat

Darkstorm
oh god

Post by Darkstorm » Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:17 pm

Omega Prime wrote:Question: what's the SSA's uniform/colorscheme, I need to know for a forum battle I have in the works. Also, does all this hodge-podge-ness mean that there will be weaker armor or something? Is that a point of kanon?
SSA is essentially white top, blue pants, white helmet (optimally, for the standard troops) but anything that resembles Galacian Republic works (stir wars trippers).
The armor is just as strong as any other. The H-P factor is simply the fact that color wasn't a concern during construction (in-game and out-of-game), because if you're going to spend resources making a ship look one color, you may as well use those resources to build more ships. :roll:

Darkstorm
oh god

Post by Darkstorm » Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:11 pm

Oh boy do I need to update this hoooly crap :wtc: like neither of these factions exist anymore
so much to do, so little time