Praetoria Rising [17/10/17 Update]

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Natalya

Re: Praetoria Rising

Postby Hiremas Alkerith » Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:50 pm

Darkstorm wrote:Do you have any space forces? If you "do", and just haven't built or aren't able to build them, I could make up large battles in microscale, as I remember many of the other major wars did. I'm guessing that minifig scale will mostly be used for ground conflicts, and microscale for space. Thoughts?

Does he have space forces?
Yes, yes he does.
100th post!
:dog:
8)
AnnoyedZebra wrote: why is the dork knights groin shiny?

Stubby wrote:It's a dork in shining armor. Really, if you're going to be a dork knight, the dork has to be the shiniest part.


Have a look at my current forum battle!
User avatar
Hiremas Alkerith
Cannon Fodder
 
Posts: 387
Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:53 am
Location: I'm here, I'm there, I'm everywhere. So beware.

Re: Praetoria Rising

Postby Omega Prime » Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:00 pm

The Crusader tank is beautiful. The details and the rails on the sides,combined with great shaping, make for a great tank.
Captain-Camper wrote:Brikwars: efficiency is our specialty


Image
User avatar
Omega Prime
Cannon Fodder
 
Posts: 301
Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 5:47 pm
Location: Somewhere in space

Re: Praetoria Rising

Postby Duerer » Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:24 pm

dilanski wrote:Image


Gotta commend you for the use of purple and pink bricks for xeno flora. Definitely a rare sight around here, given that most folks are doing futuristic space armies.
User avatar
Duerer
Forum Champion 2016
Forum Champion 2016
 
Posts: 2398
Joined: Sat May 03, 2014 11:22 am
Location: Germany, NRW (aka Eye of Terror)

Re: Praetoria Rising

Postby Cakeman » Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:32 pm

Brilliant post with all your forces and the statcards, and a nice force too, with good builds. I especially like the Warrior Death Tank with its front assault hatch. Actually I like it a lot. Pure Brikwars.
User avatar
Cakeman
Nice TRIPS
 
Posts: 333
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:47 am
Location: Sweden

Re: Praetoria Rising

Postby Caelondian » Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:04 pm

Holy God Almighty...  :shock:

That Crusader is the most badass tank I've ever seen, and I dig that Templar as well - is there a possibility of tank-deployed robotic units?

Style: 8
Substance: 9
Photography: 8
User avatar
Caelondian
Champion
Champion
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 5:05 pm
Location: A sweet Space Winnebago

Re: Praetoria Rising

Postby Kastrenzo » Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:28 pm

Darkstorm wrote:I can't wait for all of this to be destroyed  :wink:
I like your style, btw. Very elegant.



this guy is like noah, but instead of concave dolphin and the peaches,  it's hodgepogians
Image
Actually, it's a fuck off machine, haven't you ever seent one before?
User avatar
Kastrenzo
all I have is anthrax and rage
 
Posts: 653
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:49 am
Location: Poopin in heaven

Re: Praetoria Rising

Postby dilanski » Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:30 pm

Darkstorm wrote:Do you have any space forces?


I have one of, if not the largest LDD Microspace portfolio's. Some models of which I may move into this thread as they form a few key points of the factions Lore. It wouldn't be Praetoria without the sleek deadly Heathen Battleships, or the monstrous size of the Inexorable Dreadnoughts.

Caelondian wrote:is there a possibility of tank-deployed robotic units?


Not possible currently, although It has been considered. As the Templar is meant to support vehicles, I'd likely deploy them externally anyway, and the Guardian is just an awkward shape. I do have some ideas rattling around in my head for a large vehicle that would have a bay large enough for them, but there are so many potential units vying for bricks at the moment that I'm unlikely to build something larger than the Crusader until I can expand my capabilities elsewhere, such as air support.
Almond Status: ACTIVATED
User avatar
dilanski
Now with added tractor fetish
 
Posts: 1798
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:41 am
Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain & FUCK THE DUP

Re: Praetoria Rising

Postby dilanski » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:15 pm

Image

Myrmidon Shock Marines seem to lack the evolutionary drive for self preservation. Or perhaps the thrill of having a rocket powered flight suit with attached plasma machine-gun is more than enough to make them disregard said preservation instincts. Whichever it is, Myrmidon's swarm over a battlefield, putting bolts of plasma into anything squishy and unfortunate enough to be not behind cover when they fly past at lightning speed.

Myrmidons can be deployed from the ground, but are best utilised when dropped from a low-orbiting starship, where they can penetrate anti-air networks in death-defying dive, pulling up and pushing their engines to the limit at the very last moment to avoid hitting the ground.

Statcard:
Spoiler: show
Image
Almond Status: ACTIVATED
User avatar
dilanski
Now with added tractor fetish
 
Posts: 1798
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:41 am
Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain & FUCK THE DUP

Re: Praetoria Rising

Postby Omega Prime » Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:20 pm

:tiger: bravo, sir! Amazing work.
Captain-Camper wrote:Brikwars: efficiency is our specialty


Image
User avatar
Omega Prime
Cannon Fodder
 
Posts: 301
Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 5:47 pm
Location: Somewhere in space

Re: Praetoria Rising

Postby sahasrahla » Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:54 pm

that's awesome. i want to see the flight pack from behind
User avatar
sahasrahla
that is a fantastic question to which no satisfactory answer will be forthcoming
 
Posts: 467
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:40 pm

Re: Praetoria Rising

Postby Archduke » Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:37 pm

Space Austria would be willing to form an alliance, If you want to soap about it (I will try to add something too.)
Image
User avatar
Archduke
Minifig
 
Posts: 258
Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:23 pm
Location: I require new memes

Re: Praetoria Rising

Postby Darkstorm » Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:05 pm

Archduke wrote:Space Austria would be willing to form an alliance, If you want to soap about it (I will try to add something too.)

Well now. I see how it is.
The darkness is coming... Darkstorm will rise! Death to all who oppose us!
My Faction:Darkstorm Empire My Alliance:Kult of the Darkness
User avatar
Darkstorm
oh god
 
Posts: 468
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:17 pm
Location: In front of my laptop

Re: Praetoria Rising

Postby Hiremas Alkerith » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:05 am

Darkstorm wrote:
Archduke wrote:Space Austria would be willing to form an alliance, If you want to soap about it (I will try to add something too.)

Well now. I see how it is.

DAMMIT ARCHDUKE
:fist:
:lol:
AnnoyedZebra wrote: why is the dork knights groin shiny?

Stubby wrote:It's a dork in shining armor. Really, if you're going to be a dork knight, the dork has to be the shiniest part.


Have a look at my current forum battle!
User avatar
Hiremas Alkerith
Cannon Fodder
 
Posts: 387
Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:53 am
Location: I'm here, I'm there, I'm everywhere. So beware.

Re: Praetoria Rising

Postby Darkstorm » Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:16 pm

Hiremas Alkerith wrote:
Darkstorm wrote:
Archduke wrote:Space Austria would be willing to form an alliance, If you want to soap about it (I will try to add something too.)

Well now. I see how it is.

DAMMIT ARCHDUKE
:fist:
:lol:

Let's get trattoria on our side now, have them ship us tons and tons of weapons and vehicles to beat up Space Austria, as they (unsuccessfully) tried to destroy Goldman Sucks. (that must have pissed them off enough to not ship supplies to them, even for profit)
The darkness is coming... Darkstorm will rise! Death to all who oppose us!
My Faction:Darkstorm Empire My Alliance:Kult of the Darkness
User avatar
Darkstorm
oh god
 
Posts: 468
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:17 pm
Location: In front of my laptop

Re: Praetoria Rising

Postby Archduke » Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:32 pm

Darkstorm wrote:
Hiremas Alkerith wrote:
Darkstorm wrote:
Archduke wrote:Space Austria would be willing to form an alliance, If you want to soap about it (I will try to add something too.)

Well now. I see how it is.

DAMMIT ARCHDUKE
:fist:
:lol:

Let's get trattoria on our side now, have them ship us tons and tons of weapons and vehicles to beat up Space Austria, as they (unsuccessfully) tried to destroy Goldman Sucks. (that must have pissed them off enough to not ship supplies to them, even for profit)

Darkstorm, Space Austria is still on your side, and is willing to send you aid if nessescary, but it doesn't fit their personality to join a kult that revolves around darkness and destruction, I also have previously established loyalty to m-throne and allies.I'm not your enemy, I would rather be your ally, I just have prior engagements to another ideology/power block.
Image
User avatar
Archduke
Minifig
 
Posts: 258
Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:23 pm
Location: I require new memes

PreviousNext

Return to The Armoury

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests