Hyper-Biking

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Natalya, RedRover

Hyper-Biking

Postby The Shadowscythe » Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:24 am

stubby wrote:you should find a way to lego it up a little.

WELL I WAS DOING THIS ANYWAY, BUT WHILE I'M HERE.

Bikes, Hyper Bikes. Not using traditional anti-grav tech but using gravity surfing tech, which instead of resisting gravity (and therefore is capable of true flight depending on how much power you put into it) it simply "surfs" across the gravity of a planet, thus needing far less power you can put into other systems, like fucking fast as shit boosters and engines . . .

Here with have a Briktopian Hyper-Bike (yellow) which features a stand-drive layout, no less than 4 gas-turbine jet boosters and a rather snazzy (non lego) front screen. Not the fastest of the three but damn near the most stylish.

Then we have the Generic Hyper-Bike (Gray) which features no body work, no screen and is powered by a fairly primitive Battery system for the Grav-Surfer and traditional Carbon-fuel burning engines for it's boosters. It also requires you to hang on for grim life as it has no safety features whatsoever, therefore making it the fastest and the most awesome

Last, we have the Scythian Hyper-Bike (Red) which features a front screen, lay-down driving position and limited safety features due to it's anti-matter powerplant (if it crashes it can, AND WILL destroy everything within a 200 meter area, making it fucking awesome). It also uses a non-standard choice of propulsion combining Scythian Energy Emitter engines and a baffle-plate for steering, making it ride more like an ancient Bi-plane than a modern Hyper-Bike. It also bears the insignia of it's (yet unbuilt) minifig owner.

So yeah, I did a lego. I lego'd it up. Anyone else wanna build some Hyper-Bikes?
-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler: show

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.

The Shadowscythe
Touch my cloud song and I will fuck you up

Location: Llandysul, Ceredigion, Wales, U.K, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Universe.

Re: Hyper-Biking

Postby Omega Prime » Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:03 pm

Huh, neat. What thread was that other quote from?
gotta love knitting needles. i can make you a scarf. i can make a hat. i can stab your eyes out. i can make mittens.

What was that middle part again?

i can make a hat
Omega Prime
Cannon Fodder

Postby The Shadowscythe » Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:05 pm

My monitor has the answers you seek.
-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler: show

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.

The Shadowscythe
Touch my cloud song and I will fuck you up

Location: Llandysul, Ceredigion, Wales, U.K, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Universe.

Postby TheCraigfulOne » Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:29 pm

Here's a fun game: let's see how much weird stuff we can find on in Scythe's shortcuts! Let's see . . . penis Island . . .  TenNut . . . The Hungry Little Caterpillar??? Who knew!
TheCraigfulOne
there are no brakes on the ban train

Postby Darthnox129 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:38 pm

TheVengefulOne wrote:Here's a fun game: let's see how much weird stuff we can find on in Scythe's shortcuts! Let's see . . . penis Island . . .  TenNut . . . The Hungry Little Caterpillar??? Who knew!

That says P o n y Island

Ah I see, wordfilter
Studs for the stud god, bricks for the brick throne.

Yeah, I play Tau in 40k. What? Of course I have friends, why would you think I didn't?

Darthnox129
Officer

Postby TheCraigfulOne » Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:39 pm

Darthnox129 wrote:
TheVengefulOne wrote:Here's a fun game: let's see how much weird stuff we can find on in Scythe's shortcuts! Let's see . . . penis Island . . .  TenNut . . . The Hungry Little Caterpillar??? Who knew!

That says penis Island

I know it does  :D
TheCraigfulOne
there are no brakes on the ban train

Postby Kastrenzo » Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:57 pm

that is the most confused desktop I have seen since 2007
Faction Index
Last week I put liquid paper on a bee. And it died
Kastrenzo
all I have is anthrax and rage

Postby Hiremas Alkerith » Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:44 am

These things are ossum!
I used to have hundreds of bikes like this, but most of them got scrapped, and the others simply succumbed to the slow decay of time.  :(
Imma have to make some more!
AnnoyedZebra wrote: why is the dork knights groin shiny?

Stubby wrote:It's a dork in shining armor. Really, if you're going to be a dork knight, the dork has to be the shiniest part.
Hiremas Alkerith
Cannon Fodder

Return to The Armoury