Mah Factions:Civil war Update

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Bragallot, RedRover, Natalya

Scribonius
Nice TRIPS

Re: Everything-n-Shizzle

Post by Scribonius » Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:12 pm

Out of curiosity, where'd you get the armor for the dog from? Is it a custom piece or was it in a set I don't remember?

Venge
there are no brakes on the ban train

Post by Venge » Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:48 pm

Scribonius wrote:Out of curiosity, where'd you get the armor for the dog from? Is it a custom piece or was it in a set I don't remember?
It looks like one of these in another color, I don't recall Lego ever making dog armor (although I might be wrong): http://modernbrickwarfare.com/k9-armored-dog-vest/
Formerly known as TheVengefulOne. Times banned by Natalya: 10 (+ 1 alt).

My BrikWars Stuff: http://brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=16684

My Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/150398410@N07/

BriksKrieg
Dimmy

Post by BriksKrieg » Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:32 am

I got my dog armor when I got the figs called the Infiltrators. Custombrick and those like them do make custom armor.

Another note: I made an armored car, which was an attempt to, well because copyright, uuuuhhhmmmm....... Mimic, an attempt to mimic valients vehicle design, which I have taken great inspiration from.
:troll:
Tzan wrote:The STFU looks like its positioned at the tip of the galactic penis.
ninja_bait wrote:I am vaguely aware that head pats are a weeb thing and weeb things are usually lewd

AZKAMAT
Minifig

Post by AZKAMAT » Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:54 pm

StalinsFavoriteKhat wrote:I got my dog armor when I got the figs called the Infiltrators. Custombrick and those like them do make custom armor.

Another note: I made an armored car, which was an attempt to, well because copyright, uuuuhhhmmmm....... Mimic, an attempt to mimic valients vehicle design, which I have taken great inspiration from.
That shit wasn't a joke?
Check out mah BOL's of STIL! http://brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=16612

Kant b'leev uh wun! Image

BriksKrieg
Dimmy

Post by BriksKrieg » Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:34 am

AZKAMAT wrote:That shit wasn't a joke?
:mystery:
ninja_bait wrote:I am vaguely aware that head pats are a weeb thing and weeb things are usually lewd

BriksKrieg
Dimmy

Post by BriksKrieg » Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:48 pm

More stuff n shizzle coming soon.

Some new military pics, since the STFU is currently in a civil war, my vehicals are due for some new pics, and that armored car i talked about.

BriksKrieg
Dimmy

Mah Factions:Civil war Update

Post by BriksKrieg » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:51 pm

Its finaly here.

CIVIL WAR ERA FACTIONS

Shivarian Territorial Federal Union
Before the war, the STFU, albeit not a well recognised of powerful nation, remained proud determined to place themselves firmly and favorably in the Brikverse. Following the Prezidentes assassination, the Union fell apart, and the military split. Those loyal to the Federalist government organised a seris of raids aimed at taking out key rebel leaders. Many were succesful, but the efforts affects was blown over by the rebels first assaults on government facilities. Several months later, the Feds found themselves facing an entrenched, and determined enemy.

The most recent Prezidante, flanked by his guard

Commandos, elite troops of the STFU
The new 'Strom Trooper' for the STFU

Crew of various land and air/space combat platforms

Recon team
Long range recon and snipers

Assault weapons team
Trianed for short range recon, and reinforcing breakthroughs

Standard infantry squad, parade formation
Grunts of the STFU

Machine gun/AT soldiers.
Used to suppress and/or destroy enemy light fortifications and vehicals

NGC Expenditionary force
The NGC began supporting the rebels, who have become the NSSR, around the 13th year of the war. As the Civil War entered its 20th year, the first NGC soldiers, along with armor close behind, began arriving in Nationalist cities. They were given a number of experimental equipment types, and sent to the front, as their allies were pulled off the line to train and rest up for a final assault.

Squad leads

NGC Soldiers

NGC soldiers equipped with experimental bullpup energy rifles, and "Nerve Cannons", designed to target an opponents nervous system, bypassing projectile-resistant armor and energy armor. (the latter has been untested)

Nationalist Second Shivarian Republic
After starting the split and subsequent Civil War, the rebelling military forces held took control, or gained support of the Southern Providences. Soon after the government was finalized, the war entered its 6th year. The nation's new government issued a statement to their opponent, that the Nationalist Second Shivarian Republic will not back down or surrender, and will fight untill their victory is total. Heavy loses and routs brought along by incompetent officers nearly collapsed the Republic by the 7th year. A scrambled defense afforded the army time to fortify its positions, that untill recently in the 27th year of the war, had marked the border between to warring nations.

Crewmen for various weapons platforms employed by the NSSR

Soldiers from the Northern theater
Mainly equiped for limited assault and defensive maneuvers

Soldiers from the Southern theater
Equipped mainly for defensive maneuvers

Soldiers from the Eastern Front
Equiped for fighting in an urban/jungle environment

Pioneer Division soldiers
The Republics 'Marines' and 'Shock troops'

Tithes
After the encounter with the comboints, the NSSR took an interest in the tithing process, and has more or less copied the FSUs methods of tithing, although training has a much higher death rate (approx. 27%), and it includes civilian relations and PR.

Tithe soldier with the E-CF112 LMG