Wild Squad Zooranger

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Bragallot, RedRover, Natalya

Duerer
Forum Champion 2016-2017
Forum Champion 2016-2017

Wild Squad Zooranger

Post by Duerer » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:12 am

The Creepio Singularity, a horde of bio-mechanical monstrosities which regains is strength by assimilating the population of countless planets, laid its eyes upon our beautiful Earth and intends to subjugate its people to be integrated into its every-growing armies. Being technologically outmatched by the extraterrestrial invaders, mankind is about to face its biggest crisis yet.

However, not all hope is lost as three biology students manage to harness the power of exotic wildlife gathering new strength to ward of the invaders. These men are known as the Wild Squad Zooranger.

ScorpioRanger is the leader of the team, known for being quite a hothead. His personal weapon is the Stinger Sword.

SelaRanger is the intellectual among the trio, assessing the entire situation before charging head-on into danger. His weapons of choice are the Fin Blades.

Being the strongman of the bunch, TigrisRanger is the most proficient member in hand-to-hand combat but seems to have trouble with more intricate tasks. His Claw Rippers give his punches enough strength to penetrate even the toughest alloys.

On top of that, all weapons can be combined to form the mighty Fire Gale Cannon, a bow-like weapon that can reduce any bio-mechanical monster into a heap of scrap metal.
Winning Contest Entries
Show
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Battles and Stories and Stuff

Gorthaff
Minifig

Re: Wild Squad Zooranger

Post by Gorthaff » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:22 am

Have you tried selling this idea to Cartoon Network yet? I think they would bite!

Joking aside, nice figs.
I couldn't come up with anything smart, original or funny, so <=THIS=> is what you get.
ENJOY IT!!!

Duerer
Forum Champion 2016-2017
Forum Champion 2016-2017

Post by Duerer » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:39 pm

CrocoRanger is the only girl in the team and, unlike her teammates, more proficient in engineering rather than biology. Nevertheless she knows very well how to deal with singularity beasts, being armed with the mighty Scute Club and bearing the sturdy Scale Harness which makes her further stand out from the rest.

By combining her club with the other weapons, the Zoorangers can create the even more powerful Sonic Gale Cannon to take down singularity beasts for good.

If you still haven't spent all your cash on all the toys, you can do so by buying the hottest flick of the year: Wild Squad Zooranger vs. Lechranger, the ultimate crossover between two squads of grown-ups in spandex!
Winning Contest Entries
Show

Kommander Ken
an avid fan of large round cannons
an avid fan of large round cannons

Post by Kommander Ken » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:43 pm

Yessss. :omnom:

Omega Prime
Cannon Fodder

Post by Omega Prime » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:47 pm

Make Zooranger vs Lechranger a thing, please!
gotta love knitting needles. i can make you a scarf. i can make a hat. i can stab your eyes out. i can make mittens.

What was that middle part again?

i can make a hat

Duerer
Forum Champion 2016-2017
Forum Champion 2016-2017

Post by Duerer » Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:02 pm

CrocoRanger finally has some armour to make her torso print visible.

And some more bits for Fully Lit Mode.
Winning Contest Entries
Show

Duerer
Forum Champion 2016-2017
Forum Champion 2016-2017

Post by Duerer » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:42 am

Dr. Tanner, a brilliant yet sometimes absent-minded genius, has predicted the arrival of the Creepio Singularity on earth for a long time. Fellow scientists however, didn't take notice of his warning and even threatened to expel him from Earth Academy. Only his daughter and three more Earth Academy students, who put their faith in the doctor, aided him in his efforts to prepare mankind for the inevitable onslaught of singularity beasts.

Aaron Stinger (aka ScorpioRanger) might not be the dumbest student but he surely lacks discipline and is more keen on avoiding work wherever possible. As soon as things really matter though, he can truly shine in battle with swift and sneaky tactics.

Fynn Harley (aka SelaRanger) is the most laid back of the team and considers all options before making his next move, whilst mostly preferring the direct way. Also quite fashionable.

Klaus Jäger (aka TigrisRanger) is a German student, who moved to Earth Academy after passing the entry test with decent results. Strong, kind-hearted but also clumsy at times.

Sally Tanner (aka CrocoRanger) is responsible for coordinating the other three and preparing their equipment. Like her father, she's a true genius albeit not as senile as him. Nevertheless, Sally still believes in the doctor even if he can get quite overbearing at times.

A new warrior appears from the distance: the legendary Bull Knight awakens from his ancient slumber to protect nature from the extra-terrestrial menace. But will he ally himself with the Zoorangers, given how poorly mankind handles its own nature, as well?
Winning Contest Entries
Show

BFenix
Pooplord

Post by BFenix » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:33 pm

Bull Knight is :666:

Duerer
Forum Champion 2016-2017
Forum Champion 2016-2017

Post by Duerer » Sun May 13, 2018 3:07 pm

ImageShark Cruiser
ImageShark Cruiser
The Shark Cruiser is one of the ancient Earth Spirit Animals that aid the Zoorangers in their effort to protect earth from the extraterrestrial threat. Composed out of shark twins, this creature can easily drift across all waters and quickly leap into action.

ImageShark Cruiser
When odds demand it, both twins can split into separate beings and operate independently.

ImageShark Cruiser
But what is the meaning of this stance? :mystery:
Winning Contest Entries
Show

AnnoyedZebra
Somebody make this Zebra's rank.

Post by AnnoyedZebra » Sun May 13, 2018 3:13 pm

is this a sign of something greater owo
Image Image

Duerer
Forum Champion 2016-2017
Forum Champion 2016-2017

Post by Duerer » Sun May 13, 2018 3:20 pm

For sure. Was working on another animal as well but couldn't figure its shape and mechanism yet.
Winning Contest Entries
Show

Duerer
Forum Champion 2016-2017
Forum Champion 2016-2017

Post by Duerer » Sat May 26, 2018 4:07 am

ImageEarth Spirit Animals
In order to protect Earth from the singularity beasts, these mighty Earth Spirit Animals have been unleashed to help humanity in its effort to fend off the bio-mechanical extraterrestrials.

ImageShark Cruiser (v2)
ImageShark Cruiser (v2)
ImageShark Cruiser (v2)
The Shark Cruiser got a slight revision.

ImageTiger Crusher
ImageTiger Crusher
Whilst being the strongest of the Spirit Animals, the Tiger Crusher is also the kindest and sweetest enjoying a good belly rub after a tough fight.

ImageTiger Crusher
Oh no, what are you doing?! Put that poor thing back together!

ImageTiger Crusher
:shock:

ImageScorpion Crawler
ImageScorpion Crawler
The Scorpion Crawler can shred smaller obstacles into pieces with its pincers while its giant tail can take out bigger threats that lie further away. A fierce predator striking with lethal precision...

ImageScorpion Crawler
rip

ImageZooKaiser
ImageZooKaiser
The three Earth Spirit Animals can fuse together to form the giant ZooKaiser, a mighty avatar of Nature's raw strength. Its Tail Slasher can act as both a whip and a sword thus being a versatile weapon against the hordes of the Singularity. This giant robo also possesses a bunch of shoulder mounted guns to take down threats from a distance or providing covering fire.

Jagiełł'oh and ZooKaiser
Winning Contest Entries
Show

ninja_bait
I can make this man. I can let him touch the butt. I cannot promise his safety
I can make this man. I can let him touch the butt. I cannot promise his safety

Post by ninja_bait » Sat May 26, 2018 10:18 am

Awesome! I love the tiger crusher - he's so fat and lovable.
I make apocalypses and apocalypse accessories.