Syndikat Pirates

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Bragallot, RedRover, Natalya

Kastrenzo
all I have is anthrax and rage

Syndikat Pirates

Post by Kastrenzo » Mon May 21, 2018 12:03 pm

Update for 2018.

SYNDIKAT
синдикат

Based out of the southern perimiter deepspace station in the Gold Sector, now known as Gommorah Station, Syndikat started out s petty rival gangs and bandits until they took to Piracy, and became a major threat to both the Gold Sector and parts of the Western Arms as a whole. While they are one unified force, they have several semi-independent gangs active within their ranks.

Image20180521_132051 by Dic Jacobus, on Flickr

Image20180521_130337 by Dic Jacobus, on Flickr
Syndikat's main forces comprise of skilled marine infantry who come from various backgrounds, many are ex military or former mercenaries. Whatever they were before, they are now heavily armed, battle hardened, murderous thugs who could topple a small government.

Image20180521_125655 by Dic Jacobus, on Flickr
The smallest of the sub-groups in Syndikat is Stosstropp, a clique of Eugenics Nazis who have a disdain for peaches and other "mutants", they are heavily involved in minifig trafficking and the slave trade.

Image20180521_125818 by Dic Jacobus, on Flickr
The next of the sub-groups in Syndikat is Troika, mostly ex-military who are experts in explosives, and are spearhead the Syndikat's involvement in the black market arms trade.

Image20180521_130038 by Dic Jacobus, on Flickr
The last, and certainly most feared sub-group within Syndikat is The Purge, Fanatic worshipers of the old Pagan God Rakhata, the god of war and blood. The Purge is only interested in raiding and killing, They sometimes give captives to Stosstropp, but such a thing is rare. The Purge is often kept separate from other Pirates because they have a tendency to even attack their own mates if not given the opportunity to participate in destruction.
Faction Index - Flickr Gallery

You can't ride a scooter when you're drunk and 9 years old.

Texhnophille
Minifig

Re: Syndikat Pirates

Post by Texhnophille » Mon May 21, 2018 12:20 pm

That's gotta be one of the most shamelessly evil factions I've ever seen. And what a badass armor!
Natalya wrote:Warhammer doesn't sell well because the models are good; it sells because of the awesome universe created around the models.

Maraxous
Juggaloaf
Juggaloaf

Post by Maraxous » Wed May 23, 2018 3:31 pm

Very nice, especially Stosstropp. Real like the face masks. :tiger:

Kastrenzo

Post by Kastrenzo » Wed May 23, 2018 8:05 pm

a lot of them were originally a cameo for Trion Empire but I got rid of it because it made no sense in the stories I tell.
Faction Index - Flickr Gallery

You can't ride a scooter when you're drunk and 9 years old.

AnnoyedZebra
Somebody make this Zebra's rank.

Post by AnnoyedZebra » Thu May 24, 2018 2:54 am

that explains the troika guys
Image Image